Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Marillac

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #220 on: November 06, 2016, 08:23:46 PM »
America needs a president like Trump to make America great again.

He can teach the Americans how you can file bankruptcy five times and still be called a financial genius,
On your tax return you can file a loss of 910 million dollars and still be worth billions.
Claim that you know more than the generals and still make sure you can afford serving the country
John McClain not a war hero because war hero's don't get capture coming from a man that hid from serving the country
Doesn't like Mexicans because Salma Hayek didn't want to go out with him
Make wearing a white sheet on your head popular
Make sure any reporters or people with any type of handicap don't have the right to ask anybody any type of questions

If Scheppy's endorsement does not cause anyone to change their mind I don't know what will.

Scheppy is turning me into a Syracuse fan

Scheppy is a mess.

goredmen

« Reply #221 on: November 06, 2016, 08:26:03 PM »
Here if the thing about this thread. Every time poison has asked for proof he has gotten it. But he doesn't even think the wikileaks are real even though there has basically no denial from gems because they know they were hacked and they are all true. All you get is the change the subject line that the Russians did it

Well if you are saying the Russians hacked your email then you are saying your emails are true because if they weren't then the Russians couldn't have hacked them

Newsweek reporter Karl Eichenwald (spelling) wrote an article recently entitled "I am Sidney Blumenthal".  It seems that one of the hacked emails released by WikiLeaks attributed information to Blumenthal a friend of HRC.  THe problem was that the email referred to an article that was actually written by Karl.  17 US military and civilian agencies have said that the Russians did hack the files.  Further, WikiLeals is not a "white Knight" but an anarchist group whose leader is an accused/indicted rapist who does not have the guts to face the 2 women who accuse him of raping them.  Much can be done with emails by hackers--that is simple stuff compared to shutting down power grids as we did in the Iraq war.
Has Podesta outright said he didnt write the stuff or did he use legalese in changing the subject. How about Hillary ? Did she come out and say she didnt write any of the stuff ?

Why was Shultz canned on the eve of the convention ? Russians made that up ?

more coming out

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/doug-band-accuses-chelsea-using-clinton-foundation-money-pay-her-wedding
so what if Podesta wrote the emails--they were STOLEN.  This is exactly what happened in Watergate which may have been before your time because what was stolen was paper documents from like the snail mail era.  A theft is a theft is a theft.

Just because the emails were stolen doesn't mean you cover your eyes or can't be appalled by what's in them. You can be anti-wikileaks but still be disgusted by what's in the emails that they are releasing

« Reply #222 on: November 06, 2016, 08:28:37 PM »
48 hours or so until we know who the next lousy President of the U.S. is, maybe.  :(

« Reply #223 on: November 06, 2016, 08:44:43 PM »
Here if the thing about this thread. Every time poison has asked for proof he has gotten it. But he doesn't even think the wikileaks are real even though there has basically no denial from gems because they know they were hacked and they are all true. All you get is the change the subject line that the Russians did it

Well if you are saying the Russians hacked your email then you are saying your emails are true because if they weren't then the Russians couldn't have hacked them

Newsweek reporter Karl Eichenwald (spelling) wrote an article recently entitled "I am Sidney Blumenthal".  It seems that one of the hacked emails released by WikiLeaks attributed information to Blumenthal a friend of HRC.  THe problem was that the email referred to an article that was actually written by Karl.  17 US military and civilian agencies have said that the Russians did hack the files.  Further, WikiLeals is not a "white Knight" but an anarchist group whose leader is an accused/indicted rapist who does not have the guts to face the 2 women who accuse him of raping them.  Much can be done with emails by hackers--that is simple stuff compared to shutting down power grids as we did in the Iraq war.
Has Podesta outright said he didnt write the stuff or did he use legalese in changing the subject. How about Hillary ? Did she come out and say she didnt write any of the stuff ?

more coming out

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-06/doug-band-accuses-chelsea-using-clinton-foundation-money-pay-her-wedding
so what if Podesta wrote the emails--they were STOLEN.  This is exactly what happened in Watergate which may have been before your time because what was stolen was paper documents from like the snail mail era.  A theft is a theft is a theft.

Just because the emails were stolen doesn't mean you cover your eyes or can't be appalled by what's in them. You can be anti-wikileaks but still be disgusted by what's in the emails that they are releasing
EXACTLY !!

LoganK

« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2016, 08:45:06 PM »
48 hours or so until we know who the next lousy President of the U.S. is, maybe.  :(
Frank Underwood I hope...

« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2016, 09:01:35 PM »

Vermin supreme

Foad

« Reply #226 on: November 07, 2016, 07:06:59 AM »
I asked for a source. A real source. Not some blog. Nice try.

And then when all else fails, leftists invariably lie.

"The McClatchy Company is a publicly traded American publishing company based in Sacramento, California. It operates 29 daily newspapers in 14 states and has an average weekday circulation of 1.6 million and Sunday circulation of 2.4 million [...] Last year its revenue exceeded 1 billion dollars."

Foad

« Reply #227 on: November 07, 2016, 07:12:49 AM »
so what if Podesta wrote the emails--they were STOLEN. This is exactly what happened in Watergate

No it isn't, and it's not even particularly close.

Foad

« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2016, 07:20:38 AM »
Come on buddy. Stay on topic now.

You're voting for a woman whose husband ran for office proudly waving a confederate flag as a son of the south. Which makes you no better than a Klansman yourself. Sorry, but those are the rules, if you don't believe me ask your pal David Duke.

Little known fact: David Duke won the democratic vice presidential primary in New Hampshire in 1988. You being a democrat and all I guess that makes you a Duke supporter doesn't it. I'm beginning to sense a pattern.

Foad

« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2016, 07:26:36 AM »
There are only two people that know more than the military Trump and Foad.
Foad thanks for your long pointless points about politics.
Nobody will check you facts because you go and on and post about nothing.
I know who you  must be the person Trump makes fun of in commercial.
Thanks for the history lesson if anybody has trouble sleeping maybe they should read your post that will put them to sleep.
If anybody needs a fact checker they can go to foadass.com - he knows everything about nothing

Poison

« Reply #230 on: November 07, 2016, 07:28:30 AM »
Come on buddy. Stay on topic now.

You're voting for a woman whose husband ran for office proudly waving a confederate flag as a son of the south. Which makes you no better than a Klansman yourself. Sorry, but those are the rules, if you don't believe me ask your pal David Duke.

Little known fact: David Duke won the democratic vice presidential primary in New Hampshire in 1988. You being a democrat and all I guess that makes you a Duke supporter doesn't it. I'm beginning to sense a pattern.

Posting this nonsense proves nothing. You can all cry in your milk tomorrow. It's over. Actually, I take that back. Syracuse Basketball starts this Friday, so if you're so in love with orange people, you can keep his spirit alive in basketball long after he's sent to prison.

Poison

« Reply #231 on: November 07, 2016, 07:31:27 AM »

more coming out

Right, you should believe every word they say just as long as they say what you want them to say.

« Reply #232 on: November 07, 2016, 07:36:03 AM »
Foad - I loved the picture Valgoth had of you

You make Sean Hannity look smart with all you posts

« Reply #233 on: November 07, 2016, 07:46:13 AM »
Baldi - I didn't think it was possible that you know less about politics then judging basketball talent.

Richardson the rookie of the year and steal of the draft how is he doing in the NBA
Maybe he can be rookie of the year in the D-league

I will give you credit though at least you don't post long winded things like Foad - the man who writes college thesis papers on every post.

To bad the only person his posts make sense to is himself - the wannabe Sean Hannity
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 07:52:57 AM by Scheppy »

Poison

« Reply #234 on: November 07, 2016, 08:25:49 AM »

Right, because Trump has made it clear that the election is rigged if he loses. But if he wins, then no, it's not rigged. Seems like he's he's ready for the White House. Or the nut house. Whichever.

Either way, he's going to start a news network. Sadly, we have a lot of really stupid people in this country. Fox News wasn't dumb enough for them. Like he has all year, Trump will bring them a new level of stupid. AND, it will be the most beautiful stupid you've ever seen trust me folks. Wait till you see it.

Marillac

« Reply #235 on: November 07, 2016, 09:21:34 AM »

more coming out

I'm going to assume you were joking instead of permanently labeling you a nice person.

Poison

« Reply #236 on: November 07, 2016, 10:12:05 AM »
In the spirit of lightening up...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KU_Jdts5rL0

redslope

« Reply #237 on: November 07, 2016, 11:01:50 AM »

more coming out

I'm going to assume you were joking instead of permanently labeling you a nice person.

Nope--it is politics and politics is not fair; it is a dirty game played by sharks not idealists.  These emails are bad in your mind but then you are being unrealistic to think you would only find them in HRC's campaign.   Imagine what Breitbart people who control the Trump campaign are writing.  I have worked in local campaigns and know the crap that is thrown from both sides.  One of my candidates was attacked by his opponent for being Mafia related/backed.   Because his name ended in a vowel, his opponent threw it at him.  But karma is a bitch as his primary opponent who won and won the general was subsequently found guilty of crimes and resigned in disgrace before serving his time.

I am concerned about a crime being committed against an American.

Poison

« Reply #238 on: November 07, 2016, 11:03:04 PM »
Trump is talking about Beyoncé and Jay-Z on the eve of the election. They took away his Twitter, but they forgot to staple his mouth shut.

« Reply #239 on: November 08, 2016, 12:04:17 AM »
I said this 16 years ago ( on redmen ) with GWB and I will repeat it now. 10 years from now any hillary supporter will be saying why the #$%^ did I vote for her ( and yes thats 2 years into a repub new presidency and hopefully we are fixed
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 12:05:57 AM by mjmaherjr »