Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Poison

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #260 on: November 08, 2016, 11:38:31 AM »
I'm still pissed off at Hillary for screwing Bernie without the kisses.

That being said...Trump is a bad guy...an aryan supremacist..a hater...a crook...a rapist...a self centered jerk who would ruin this country the way he ruined the USFL...a nut job...  Need I say more?  I love this country too much to vote for a guy who dodged the draft because his foot hurt.

I'll hold my nose and vote for the mistress manipulator..

Many of the people who Trump has robbed didn't have the means to fight back. Something tells me he's going to get exactly what he deserves.

Marillac

« Reply #261 on: November 08, 2016, 12:13:25 PM »

That being said...Trump is a bad guy...an aryan supremacist..a hater...a crook...a rapist...a self centered jerk who would ruin this country the way he ruined the USFL...a nut job...  Need I say more?  I love this country too much to vote for a guy who dodged the draft because his foot hurt.

Many of the people who Trump has robbed didn't have the means to fight back. Something tells me he's going to get exactly what he deserves.

It's adorable how you can't see how the left is going to push you out soon. Straight men are the target. Soon even black men won't be marginalized enough to be entitled to an opinion unless they can convince others they don't conform to traditional gender roles.

« Reply #262 on: November 08, 2016, 12:27:05 PM »
I said this 16 years ago ( on redmen ) with GWB and I will repeat it now. 10 years from now any hillary supporter will be saying why the #$%^ did I vote for her ( and yes thats 2 years into a repub new presidency and hopefully we are fixed

What people might say is that Hillary ran unopposed. Trump made this way too easy. Tomorrow isn't even exciting. It's already boring.

The first time in this thread I semi-agree with you. Trump's biggest flaw (and there are many) is that he was the only GOP candidate that couldn't beat the terrible candidate on the other side. Had the GOP nominated a decent candidate like Rubio, Cruz or Kasich this election would already be over in the other direction. Not even the media basically being a wing of her campaign would have been able to save her against even a somewhat decent candidate

Cruz is the anti christ. I'd take Trump over him.
agree on this. I hate Cruz

pmg911

« Reply #263 on: November 08, 2016, 02:13:28 PM »
Had not looked at this thread since I posted the question...   I am cracking up laughing...

All I wanted was one of two words: Trump or Hillary...   ha ha ha ha

Get out there and vote today..!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 02:13:46 PM by pmg911 »

« Reply #264 on: November 08, 2016, 02:47:49 PM »
Had not looked at this thread since I posted the question...   I am cracking up laughing...

All I wanted was one of two words: Trump or Hillary...   ha ha ha ha

Get out there and vote today..!

http://www.gq.com/story/gary-johnson-republican-candidate-debate-interview

« Reply #265 on: November 08, 2016, 04:10:31 PM »
Hillary.  Trump is the loud guy at the end of the bar.

That's a bit of an understatement. Also he's an uneducated racist unqualified pos.

Hillary is equally unqualified. Felons aren't allowed to vote but they can run for president I guess.

Both candidates are horrendous. Hillary has "experience" but so does Steve Lavin but nobody wants him to be their head coach because he's sucked in that experience, just like Hillary has in hers. She's also a liar and probably one of the most corrupt politicians in the history of this country, which is probably her greatest accomplishment considering how many corrupt politicians there have been. She flip flops on issues depending on who she's talking to as she'll say anything to get elected. I could keep going but you get the point.

Trump thinks he knows everything when he clearly doesn't. He saying he'll make America great again but doesn't offer any real plans for how he will accomplish that. Personally, he's at best just a dope and at worst actually a racist and misogynist. He's running as a Republican and Conservative yet he's donated tons of money to liberal politician's campaigns in the past.

I really don't understand the people that are so pro Hillary or pro Trump. I do understand how people can reluctantly vote for one of them because the other option is so terrible, which really is sad that in a country of 320 million people we have to choose the next President based on which one is less terrible.

I'll be a reluctant Trump voter because even though he's a terrible candidate in his own right I just think Hillary is much worse. Plus I'm a Conservative and would like to see Obamacare repealed and don't want Hillary or any liberals being able to appoint multiple Supreme Court justices.

The worst thing is that whoever wins won't even give their party a chance to nominate a better candidate in 4 years, but after the DNC rigged their primary process for Hillary and Republicans nominated Trump over a few other way better options, neither party deserves it.

I'm still waiting for a good reason not to vote for Hillary. Benghazi? I don't give a shit. Emails? I don't give a shit. She wasn't smiling when Mary J Blige sang to her? Again, I don't give a shit. It's all a load of bullshit that the GOP made into something.

A lot of people don't like Hillary. I don't think this country deserves a President that they like.

And yeah the email thing is just something the GOP overexaggerated despite the reality that Comey (an Obama appointee) is reopening the investigation after a bunch of senior FBI agents threatened to resign and go public because of how badly the investigation was handled in the first place. FBI Directors sure do love ruffling the feathers of the next President before she takes office for just a GOP creation. Pretty sure Hillary and her team wouldn't have destroyed 33,000 of those emails if it wasn't just a GOP creation

Don't give a shit about the emails. Not one shit. And F the FBI for wasting our tax dollars on this nonsense. They need to ripped apart along with the house this January. Hillary isn't taking any prisoners. She waited for this, and I'm counting on her destroying the GOP once and for all.

Also, I expect Trump will be in prison by this time next year. And he will most certainly be killed while he's incarcerated. Hopefully, by a half Muslim and half Latino lesbian.

But yeah, Trump supporters are the deplorables and the ones full of hate.

How dare the FBI investigate when somebody puts the safety of the American people in danger. How dare they investigate her. Don't they know she's above the law and it's her turn!

Deplorables is spot on. When a candidate is endorsed by the KKK it's probably time to rethink your support. But then again, maybe you're fine with that just as long as you think it doesn't effect your life.

And the Communist Party endorsed Hillary. So yeah both candidates have despicable supporters just like they always will

Funny, I don't recall the KKK coming out of the woodwork to support McCain or Romney.

I do recall Communists always supporting Democrats though

Putin endorses Trump.  Trump's number one guy does billions in business with Russia.  Pick up a newspaper once in a while.

goredmen

« Reply #266 on: November 08, 2016, 04:15:11 PM »
Hillary.  Trump is the loud guy at the end of the bar.

That's a bit of an understatement. Also he's an uneducated racist unqualified pos.

Hillary is equally unqualified. Felons aren't allowed to vote but they can run for president I guess.

Both candidates are horrendous. Hillary has "experience" but so does Steve Lavin but nobody wants him to be their head coach because he's sucked in that experience, just like Hillary has in hers. She's also a liar and probably one of the most corrupt politicians in the history of this country, which is probably her greatest accomplishment considering how many corrupt politicians there have been. She flip flops on issues depending on who she's talking to as she'll say anything to get elected. I could keep going but you get the point.

Trump thinks he knows everything when he clearly doesn't. He saying he'll make America great again but doesn't offer any real plans for how he will accomplish that. Personally, he's at best just a dope and at worst actually a racist and misogynist. He's running as a Republican and Conservative yet he's donated tons of money to liberal politician's campaigns in the past.

I really don't understand the people that are so pro Hillary or pro Trump. I do understand how people can reluctantly vote for one of them because the other option is so terrible, which really is sad that in a country of 320 million people we have to choose the next President based on which one is less terrible.

I'll be a reluctant Trump voter because even though he's a terrible candidate in his own right I just think Hillary is much worse. Plus I'm a Conservative and would like to see Obamacare repealed and don't want Hillary or any liberals being able to appoint multiple Supreme Court justices.

The worst thing is that whoever wins won't even give their party a chance to nominate a better candidate in 4 years, but after the DNC rigged their primary process for Hillary and Republicans nominated Trump over a few other way better options, neither party deserves it.

I'm still waiting for a good reason not to vote for Hillary. Benghazi? I don't give a shit. Emails? I don't give a shit. She wasn't smiling when Mary J Blige sang to her? Again, I don't give a shit. It's all a load of bullshit that the GOP made into something.

A lot of people don't like Hillary. I don't think this country deserves a President that they like.

And yeah the email thing is just something the GOP overexaggerated despite the reality that Comey (an Obama appointee) is reopening the investigation after a bunch of senior FBI agents threatened to resign and go public because of how badly the investigation was handled in the first place. FBI Directors sure do love ruffling the feathers of the next President before she takes office for just a GOP creation. Pretty sure Hillary and her team wouldn't have destroyed 33,000 of those emails if it wasn't just a GOP creation

Don't give a shit about the emails. Not one shit. And F the FBI for wasting our tax dollars on this nonsense. They need to ripped apart along with the house this January. Hillary isn't taking any prisoners. She waited for this, and I'm counting on her destroying the GOP once and for all.

Also, I expect Trump will be in prison by this time next year. And he will most certainly be killed while he's incarcerated. Hopefully, by a half Muslim and half Latino lesbian.

But yeah, Trump supporters are the deplorables and the ones full of hate.

How dare the FBI investigate when somebody puts the safety of the American people in danger. How dare they investigate her. Don't they know she's above the law and it's her turn!

Deplorables is spot on. When a candidate is endorsed by the KKK it's probably time to rethink your support. But then again, maybe you're fine with that just as long as you think it doesn't effect your life.

And the Communist Party endorsed Hillary. So yeah both candidates have despicable supporters just like they always will

Funny, I don't recall the KKK coming out of the woodwork to support McCain or Romney.

I do recall Communists always supporting Democrats though

Putin endorses Trump.  Trump's number one guy does billions in business with Russia.  Pick up a newspaper once in a while.

And Hillary's foundation does business with Saudi Arabia and Qatar, two countries that fund Isis, but you won't read that in any newspapers. Come join us in the real world once in a while

Poison

« Reply #267 on: November 08, 2016, 06:00:23 PM »

It's adorable how you can't see how the left is going to push you out soon. Straight men are the target. Soon even black men won't be marginalized enough to be entitled to an opinion unless they can convince others they don't conform to traditional gender roles.

What the shit are you talking about? Seriously, I have no idea.

« Reply #268 on: November 08, 2016, 08:43:40 PM »
If Hillary wins at least we can regain trust in everything the President says. In the past we could not be sure if the President was lying to us but with Hillary as President we can be sure she is lying to us.

« Reply #269 on: November 08, 2016, 09:43:44 PM »
I said this 16 years ago ( on redmen ) with GWB and I will repeat it now. 10 years from now any hillary supporter will be saying why the #$%^ did I vote for her ( and yes thats 2 years into a repub new presidency and hopefully we are fixed

What people might say is that Hillary ran unopposed. Trump made this way too easy. Tomorrow isn't even exciting. It's already boring.
you want to retract this ?

goredmen

« Reply #270 on: November 08, 2016, 10:34:40 PM »
OMG. He's going to win

« Reply #271 on: November 08, 2016, 11:46:48 PM »
Poison turns out to be the poison pill for Hillary!  :knuppel2:

« Reply #272 on: November 08, 2016, 11:52:50 PM »
Poison turns out to be the poison pill for Hillary!  :knuppel2:
LOL. He's gotta be feeling right now about how I used to feel when Norm was the coach

goredmen

« Reply #273 on: November 09, 2016, 12:46:18 AM »
My guess is the left will claim sexism is the reason Trump won tonight and that will be their talking point for the next few weeks. It's already started

« Reply #274 on: November 09, 2016, 01:31:08 AM »
My guess is the left will claim sexism is the reason Trump won tonight and that will be their talking point for the next few weeks. It's already started
There will be tons of complaining and verbal attacks even from some friends and family members. Better they complain than we have to. Decided best way to handle it is just to laugh. Oh, and point to the scoreboard.  :)

goredmen

« Reply #275 on: November 09, 2016, 01:55:23 AM »
There will be tons of complaining and verbal attacks even from some friends and family members. Better they complain than we have to. Decided best way to handle it is just to laugh. Oh, and point to the scoreboard.  :)

As great as this is because Hillary was a horrendous candidate, this is just the first step. Trump now has to actually deliver. Don't be like a Steve Lavin team and be all hype and then underachieve when it's time to show up. If he fails he can set conservatives back decades. That's what scares me. At least we will have the supreme court though.

Between Brexit and Trump, there really is a silent revolution going on. People on both sides of the Atlantic are seeing the countries that they love being destroyed from within and are fighting to take them back. The left will scream it's about race and religion but it's not at all. It's about national pride, understanding that if you don't have strong borders you don't have a country, and not watching the government take more and more of their money through taxes just to essentially flush that money down the toilet.

Pete88

« Reply #276 on: November 09, 2016, 05:36:23 AM »

As great as this is because Hillary was a horrendous candidate, this is just the first step. Trump now has to actually deliver. Don't be like a Steve Lavin team and be all hype and then underachieve when it's time to show up. If he fails he can set conservatives back decades. That's what scares me. At least we will have the supreme court though.

Between Brexit and Trump, there really is a silent revolution going on. People on both sides of the Atlantic are seeing the countries that they love being destroyed from within and are fighting to take them back. The left will scream it's about race and religion but it's not at all. It's about national pride, understanding that if you don't have strong borders you don't have a country, and not watching the government take more and more of their money through taxes just to essentially flush that money down the toilet.

Thank You, spot on.  Could not have said it any better!!!

Pete88

« Reply #277 on: November 09, 2016, 05:42:38 AM »

Oh man, PRICELESS ... LOL

Poison

« Reply #278 on: November 09, 2016, 07:18:03 AM »
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Lesson learned
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 08:20:57 AM by Poison »

« Reply #279 on: November 09, 2016, 07:49:32 AM »
"Never underestimate the power of large stupid people in groups"

Lesson learned

Those damn fly over states