Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Poison

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #280 on: November 09, 2016, 08:01:47 AM »
"Never underestimate the power of large stupid people in groups"

Lesson learned

Those damn fly over states

Suckers. All of them. They think a billionaire cares about them.

Foad

« Reply #281 on: November 09, 2016, 08:09:17 AM »
Today is not a day for gloating.

Remember we all have feelings that deserve respect.

Use your best judgment in dealing with others.

Make a special effort at conciliation.

Please.

pmg911

« Reply #282 on: November 09, 2016, 08:28:52 AM »
"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

Lesson learned

"Never underestimate the man the overestimates himself" -  I heard Warren Buffet say that about Donald Trump during the primaries...   he hit the nail on the head..

« Reply #283 on: November 09, 2016, 08:29:52 AM »

Please.
Agreed. Regardless of who you supported, it's undeniable that today is a sad day for many Americans (muslims, Mexican-Americans, victims of sexual assault, pows, etc.). I just hope that at some point these people, and their children, can find peace and continue to believe in the virtue of our democracy and so much of the good this country has to offer. 

« Reply #284 on: November 09, 2016, 08:40:37 AM »
My guess is the left will claim sexism is the reason Trump won tonight and that will be their talking point for the next few weeks. It's already started
There will be tons of complaining and verbal attacks even from some friends and family members. Better they complain than we have to. Decided best way to handle it is just to laugh. Oh, and point to the scoreboard.  :)

As great as this is because Hillary was a horrendous candidate, this is just the first step. Trump now has to actually deliver. Don't be like a Steve Lavin team and be all hype and then underachieve when it's time to show up. If he fails he can set conservatives back decades. That's what scares me. At least we will have the supreme court though.

Between Brexit and Trump, there really is a silent revolution going on. People on both sides of the Atlantic are seeing the countries that they love being destroyed from within and are fighting to take them back. The left will scream it's about race and religion but it's not at all. It's about national pride, understanding that if you don't have strong borders you don't have a country, and not watching the government take more and more of their money through taxes just to essentially flush that money down the toilet.

Funny to use SJU, Trump would be Lavin where Hillary was Jarvis

TONYD3

« Reply #285 on: November 09, 2016, 08:44:20 AM »
Not liking trump is understandable. Voting for Hilary is not.

Foad

« Reply #286 on: November 09, 2016, 08:48:24 AM »
T oday is not a day for gloating.

R emember we all have feelings that deserve respect.

U se your best judgment in dealing with others.

M ake a special effort at conciliation.

P lease.
Agreed. Regardless of who you supported, it's undeniable that today is a sad day for many Americans (muslims, Mexican-Americans, victims of sexual assault, pows, etc.). I just hope that at some point these people, and their children, can find peace and continue to believe in the virtue of our democracy and so much of the good this country has to offer. 

Couldn't agree more.

Let's all sing kumbaya.

I know the chords on guitar.

No one should feel left out.

Too many people are hurting.

One is too many.

No one should be sad.

« Reply #287 on: November 09, 2016, 08:53:35 AM »
My guess is the left will claim sexism is the reason Trump won tonight and that will be their talking point for the next few weeks. It's already started
There will be tons of complaining and verbal attacks even from some friends and family members. Better they complain than we have to. Decided best way to handle it is just to laugh. Oh, and point to the scoreboard.  :)

As great as this is because Hillary was a horrendous candidate, this is just the first step. Trump now has to actually deliver. Don't be like a Steve Lavin team and be all hype and then underachieve when it's time to show up. If he fails he can set conservatives back decades. That's what scares me. At least we will have the supreme court though.

Between Brexit and Trump, there really is a silent revolution going on. People on both sides of the Atlantic are seeing the countries that they love being destroyed from within and are fighting to take them back. The left will scream it's about race and religion but it's not at all. It's about national pride, understanding that if you don't have strong borders you don't have a country, and not watching the government take more and more of their money through taxes just to essentially flush that money down the toilet.

Maybe that's why I feel America has just hired Norm Roberts.

Pete88

« Reply #288 on: November 09, 2016, 09:11:20 AM »
it is basically a de-commitment to the liberal world order and the age of nation-states again.  Nice to take control of OUR country again!!! much like is happening and will continue to happen in Europe as well.

« Reply #289 on: November 09, 2016, 09:19:02 AM »

As Walter White said in Argo:
"This is the best bad idea we have, sir. By far."
Only bad choices, America made the best bad choice.

Marillac

« Reply #290 on: November 09, 2016, 09:48:43 AM »

Please.

🙄

Marillac

« Reply #291 on: November 09, 2016, 09:51:36 AM »

Lesson learned

Yes, we deserved the nurturing touch of HRC. Now that is a woman who cares.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 09:52:34 AM by Marillac »

« Reply #292 on: November 09, 2016, 09:53:45 AM »

Lesson learned

LOL
I think she is one of those androids from Westworld....an ugly one though

Poison

« Reply #293 on: November 09, 2016, 10:23:33 AM »

They hired a real estate agent and reality TV star. Wait till he sits down with our military. I bet they scare the living shit out of him. He has no f'n idea what he's in for. He's never worked under pressure like this, and he crumbles if you hurt his feelings. This is what our country wanted because they wanted a break from the establishment. They think he'll help them because he said he would. Well, let's see.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 10:24:14 AM by Poison »

« Reply #294 on: November 09, 2016, 10:28:09 AM »

Please.

Well said!

goredmen

« Reply #295 on: November 09, 2016, 11:26:37 AM »
Fact is that the democrats are to blame for their loss. More people didn't vote for Trump than voted for Romney in 2012 but Hillary got far less than Obama. People straight up didn't like her. Maybe the DNC shouldn't have rigged their primaries for the worst possible candidates just because it was her turn

redslope

« Reply #296 on: November 09, 2016, 12:32:15 PM »

Please.

Well said!

Plus one

« Reply #297 on: November 09, 2016, 02:04:06 PM »

Lesson learned

LOL
I think she is one of those androids from Westworld....an ugly one though
How dare you insult the androids and you are right she is no Thandie Newton.

« Reply #298 on: November 09, 2016, 02:06:14 PM »
As usual it's easy to see which side carries themselves with class.

« Reply #299 on: November 09, 2016, 02:28:13 PM »
As usual it's easy to see which side carries themselves with class.
Hope you don't mean the side saying he is not our president and setting fires in the streets.