LoVett

• 10 replies

paultzman

LoVett
« on: March 29, 2017, 07:10:48 PM »
Per Zach
Marcus LoVett's father: "A return works for both [parties]." No decision yet, but seems like the plan. #sjubb

MCNPA

Re: LoVett
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 07:27:57 PM »
Works for the fans too...😉

Moose

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 08:32:22 PM »
Why the first quote ? Not needed drama
Remember who broke the Slice news

Marillac

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 09:52:46 PM »
It's so bizarre that the same guy wrote this: "A return works for both [parties],” he wrote in an email. “Marcus will be one year from completing undergraduate studies and more improved as a basketball student to better his chances later for whatever level of basketball he reaches" would be foolish enough to start drama in the first place instead of just saying "We expect Marcus will return" from the get go. Nobody would fault him for getting a honest review from the NBA with an eye on returning. Based on his rolling stone past, he was ripe for rumors with an ominous first response.

That kind of fear makes Baldi grow from a poltergeist that just knocks pictures off the wall and slams an occasional door to straightup throwing people down the stairs and taking kids through walls to other dimensions.

paultzman

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2017, 07:25:45 PM »

I will continue to further my studies at St. John's university and continue to play in front of our amazing fans I'm I back? Oh yea!

Marcus LoVett

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2017, 10:13:53 PM »

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 12:38:15 AM »

I will continue to further my studies at St. John's university and continue to play in front of our amazing fans I'm I back? Oh yea!

Marcus LoVett

Thank the lord!

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 12:55:34 AM »

Marcus LoVett

Thank the lord!

In an ironic twist of fate Ponds is leaving.

(5 more minutes for April fools day where I live)
Cougar O' Malley

ras

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 10:12:21 AM »
Simon, ponds, Lovett Clark and Owens is a nice starting lineup. We really need a competent  grad transfer big for depth. Bash makes an excellent 6th man.

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 12:47:40 PM »
Simon, ponds, Lovett Clark and Owens is a nice starting lineup. We really need a competent  grad transfer big for depth. Bash makes an excellent 6th man.
If Bash comes off the bench he will make Vinnie "Microwave" Johnson look like Vinnie "Easy Bake Oven" Johnson.  :)