Stats predictions for 20-21

• 51 replies

Johnny23

Re: Stats predictions for 20-21
« Reply #40 on: May 28, 2020, 02:54:06 PM »
You accusing someone of jock riding is hysterical. Who am I jock riding?!
You have been humping Anderson’s leg since he was hired.

“Anderson developed Earlington.” Do you see how you frame everything or  do you have a hard time seeing with the cum stuck in your eyes? Earlington isn’t a German Shepherd. Who “developed” Ponds. Let me guess...he improved. Heron and LJ regressed on their own.

You're arguing with yourself at this point. You have a tendency of making a point but then overstepping it and talking in circles.

I said my piece. I'm giving the coach credit for developing one of his players. You really should try it sometime too. It's ok to give him a little credit. Don't worry, no one will think any less of you if you do. Enough of the petty bs, back to talking hoops.

« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2020, 03:03:36 PM »
You’d be absolutely correct if this was a normal human being, but he’s more of a bot. He frames everything to make Anderson look good.

He was wrong about Earlington from day one and now wants to tell his #1 defender how Anderson salvaged him. Earlington looked promising every step of the way to me and many others.
Earl looked especially promising freshmen year when he was shattering backboards missing iron by 4 feet. This is not to comment on CCM or CMA I don't care if you want to give Earl all the credit because after giving up football and concentrating on hoops and working extremely hard by all accounts he has improved tremendously.

Marillac

« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2020, 08:08:57 PM »
You're arguing with yourself at this point. You have a tendency of making a point but then overstepping it and talking in circles.

I said my piece. I'm giving the coach credit for developing one of his players. You really should try it sometime too. It's ok to give him a little credit. Don't worry, no one will think any less of you if you do. Enough of the petty bs, back to talking hoops.

You didn’t just knock Earlington. You were literally his biggest detractor from the moment he committed, through his entire freshman season (calling him “clearly over his head at this level”) to ripping him in game threads early last season. You have dozens of posts about how bad he was.

To make it worse, you claimed to be “very familiar with Earlington and the Bosco program” so you can’t even claim you didn’t see him.   You also wiffed badly on his Bosco teammate Harper Jr., mocking me for saying he was clearly a top 100 player in spite of his lower ranking by saying he was a backup caliber. Harper averaged 12.1 and 5.8 for a good Rutgers team as a soph.

You:  “My opinion of him being a stretch for SJU to recruit won't really change.” Now in 2020 you want to lecture the board on his development. Is this a goddamn simulation?

In separate posts you called Earlington “flatfooted,” “maybe a two star at best,” “a poor use of a scholly, and “a severely undersized 4.”

Nothing you say about Earlington will ever carry any weight you tool.

You are either a world class troll or your IQ is more 80s than a Monster Ballads album.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2020, 08:17:58 PM by Marillac »

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2020, 08:18:00 PM »
You didn’t just knock Earlington. You were literally his biggest detractor from the moment he committed, through his entire freshman season (calling him “clearly over his head at this level”) to ripping him in game threads early last season. You have dozens of posts about how bad he was.

To make it worse, you claimed to be “very familiar with Earlington and the Bosco program” so you can’t even claim you didn’t see him.   You also wiffed badly on his Bosco teammate Harper Jr., mocking me for saying he was clearly a top 100 player in spite of his lower ranking by saying he was a backup caliber. Harper averaged 12.1 and 5.8 for a good Rutgers team as a soph.

You:  “My opinion of him being a stretch for SJU to recruit won't really change.” Now in 2020 you want to lecture the board on his development. Is this a goddamn simulation?

In separate posts you called Earlington “flatfooted,” “maybe a two star at best,” “a poor use of a scholly, and “a severely long undersized 4.”

This pretty much sums it up.

The guy is a fraud.

« Reply #44 on: May 28, 2020, 08:40:42 PM »
I will be first to admit... I was against Earlington when we signed him thought it was a stretch and more of a Low A-10 or solid CUSA kid.....I saw him play 6/7 times in HS on the football field. I will never forgot my buddy whose Dad was on coaching staff at Bosco for football said to me (even though he was disappointed he didn’t play football) that Earlington just needed one or two years to truly just focus on basketball and he will be a very good big East player.

He was right and I am happy I was very wrong about bringing him on.

Johnny23

« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2020, 08:56:15 PM »

In separate posts you called Earlington “flatfooted,” “maybe a two star at best,” “a poor use of a scholly, and “a severely undersized 4.”

You are either a world class troll or your IQ is more 80s than a Monster Ballads album.

Again if you're going to quote me then include the entirety of my body of posts for full context. Don't just nitpick the part you want to support your tired argument or stop after Marcellus' frosh year and acting as though I kept knocking Earlington in Year 2 because you would be WRONG. All of your quotes are from Year 1. I never once denied saying those things. Unlike you, I remember what I post on here and am fully confident of what I post not having to worry about pulling crap out my ass.  As I told you before when you pulled this routine Earlington's improvement in Year 2 was quite remarkable considering how bad he looked as a freshman. It's called improvement Einstein and I noted this continually throughout ME's sophomore campaign. Some players get markedly better from one season to the next and this is a classic case. It's also called coaching and Anderson gets credit for that. Such a jock rider!! LOL you are clueless. Damn you're almost as slick as Captain Clorox in the White House, but not quite.

Marillac

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2020, 07:49:56 AM »
Again if you're going to quote me then include the entirety of my body of posts for full context. Don't just nitpick the part you want to support your tired argument or stop after Marcellus' frosh year and acting as though I kept knocking Earlington in Year 2 because you would be WRONG. All of your quotes are from Year 1. I never once denied saying those things. Unlike you, I remember what I post on here and am fully confident of what I post not having to worry about pulling crap out my ass.  As I told you before when you pulled this routine Earlington's improvement in Year 2 was quite remarkable considering how bad he looked as a freshman. It's called improvement Einstein and I noted this continually throughout ME's sophomore campaign. Some players get markedly better from one season to the next and this is a classic case. It's also called coaching and Anderson gets credit for that. Such a jock rider!! LOL you are clueless. Damn you're almost as slick as Captain Clorox in the White House, but not quite.

Who am I jock riding? You are a goddamn Anderson groupie. You never come up for air.

When it comes to Earlington, just shut the f*ck up the next two years. You have no credibility. Nobody wants your hot takes. If he struggles this year you’d go right back to “I knew he wouldn’t be anything more than a reserve” faster than your guidance counselor identified you as learning disabled in elementary school.

Anderson gets credit for everything good and the players get blamed for everything bad with you and the other members of the Four Horsemen of the Idiocaplyse.

If your stupidity was a high school it would be Prolific Prep.

We’re all looking forward to your in depth analysis on how Anderson developed Heron, LJ, and Steere.

You are a half-step away from putting on some fake tits and a dress to seduce Anderson at a game. Settle down.

Johnny23

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2020, 08:07:58 AM »
Who am I jock riding? You are a goddamn Anderson groupie. You never come up for air.

When it comes to Earlington, just shut the f*ck up the next two years. You have no credibility. Nobody wants your hot takes. If he struggles this year you’d go right back to “I knew he wouldn’t be anything more than a reserve” faster than your guidance counselor identified you as learning disabled in elementary school.

Anderson gets credit for everything good and the players get blamed for everything bad with you and the other members of the Four Horsemen of the Idiocaplyse.

If your stupidity was a high school it would be Prolific Prep.

We’re all looking forward to your in depth analysis on how Anderson developed Heron, LJ, and Steere.

You are a half-step away from putting on some fake tits and a dress to seduce Anderson at a game. Settle down.

I will continue to provide such valuable insight and hot takes for you to learn from. And don't think I haven't seen you glean from my knowledge and try to post it on here as your own.

Your pathetic attempts to act like I'm an Anderson groupie because I said such brown nosing remarks like "Anderson developed him" are downright laughable. Anyone with a clue can see that you're the court jester on here and your opinions sway around here like the wind. You move the yard sticks all the time when you get called out on your BS. At least be man enough to own up to what you say and stand by it. But you can't because you're a scared weenie boy.

Dude, your shtick was old years ago. Now it's just downright comical. Stick to learning hoops, at least you have a puncher's chance of being a novice in that regard.

Oh by the way when Anderson makes the tourney in the next two seasons then you need to shut the f*ck up with all your twists and turns. Because you're one of the biggest doubters of his on here. No two ways about it. No middle ground for you pal. Get off the fence and take a #$%^ing stand. You can't because you're too much of a pussy to do so.

Marillac

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2020, 12:45:09 PM »
I will continue to provide such valuable insight and hot takes for you to learn from. And don't think I haven't seen you glean from my knowledge and try to post it on here as your own.

Your pathetic attempts to act like I'm an Anderson groupie because I said such brown nosing remarks like "Anderson developed him" are downright laughable. Anyone with a clue can see that you're the court jester on here and your opinions sway around here like the wind. You move the yard sticks all the time when you get called out on your BS. At least be man enough to own up to what you say and stand by it. But you can't because you're a scared weenie boy.

Dude, your shtick was old years ago. Now it's just downright comical. Stick to learning hoops, at least you have a puncher's chance of being a novice in that regard.

Oh by the way when Anderson makes the tourney in the next two seasons then you need to shut the f*ck up with all your twists and turns. Because you're one of the biggest doubters of his on here. No two ways about it. No middle ground for you pal. Get off the fence and take a #$%^ing stand. You can't because you're too much of a pussy to do so.

I predicted we’d make the tournament in 21 all season long. I credit Anderson when I think it’s due and criticize when I think he deserves it. I’ve been incredibly complimentary to most of his recruits even though I am troubled by his lack of landing elite talent.

We won’t have a top 100 ranked recruit on the roster for the first time in decades.

When fans are allowed back don’t forget your tits. Go heavy on the makeup too. Groupie.

jr49

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2020, 12:58:03 PM »
On one hand, it’s concerning that a number of kids don’t want to play for Coach Anderson.

On the other hand, we will get to see how he does with his players this season.

Well, if there is a season.
Can you tell me the things about coach players abject to. Any articles about this you can point me to.Thanks.

Poison

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2020, 01:43:29 PM »
Can you tell me the things about coach players abject to. Any articles about this you can point me to.Thanks.

What I have heard, and frankly seen with my own two eyes, is that Coach Anderson is a no nonsense coach. You sleep on d, you sit. You force a bad shot early in the shot clock, you sit down. Heron was pulled often. LJ less often, but he couldn't handle it when coach responded to play he didn't like.

I'm sure others didn't like it either, but compare Heron and LJ to Julian Champagnie, who was benched mid-season and returned putting up great numbers, and he did it consistently.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 08:05:53 PM by Poison »

jr49

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2020, 12:09:59 PM »
What I have heard, and frankly seen with my own two eyes, is that Coach Anderson is a no nonsense coach. You sleep on d, you sit. You force a bad shot early in the shot clock, you sit down. Heron was pulled often. LJ less often, but he couldn't handle it when coach responded to play he didn't like.

I'm sure others didn't like it either, but compare Heron and LJ to Julian Champagnie, who was benched mid-season and returned putting up great numbers, and he did it consistently.
Thanks for getting back to me.  was concerned something was off about coach. Now I can go back to loving our coach.