Amir Garrett

• 14 replies

Poison

Amir Garrett
« on: July 22, 2020, 12:27:40 AM »
Way to go young man.

Re: Amir Garrett
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 09:31:36 AM »
Was he kneeling to honor the 14 black people shot at a funeral in Chicago last night?  Oh silly me, I forgot that their lives don’t matter. 

Poison

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 09:48:28 AM »
Was he kneeling to honor the 14 black people shot at a funeral in Chicago last night?  Oh silly me, I forgot that their lives don’t matter. 

Sorry, not following your point.

Foad

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2020, 04:47:23 PM »
Way to go young man.

No doubt if Amir was here he'd be grateful for your white hand patting him on the head for his good behavior.

Poison

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2020, 07:03:27 PM »
No doubt if Amir was here he'd be grateful for your white hand patting him on the head for his good behavior.

I wouldn’t be able to reach his head, because I’d kneeling in solidarity with Amir.

It’s long past time we made becoming a police officer a harder, but more desirable position. Don’t you agree?

Foad

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2020, 08:48:07 PM »
I wouldn’t be able to reach his head, because I’d kneeling in solidarity with Amir.

It’s long past time we made becoming a police officer a harder, but more desirable position. Don’t you agree?

I'm not a fan of the police or policing in general. I think that many things that are illegal should be legal, that the more freedom granted to the people the better, and that most police are not qualified to make the distinction between the two. Intercourse the police.

I'd have hoped that it's a long time past we made the actions of minorities subject to the whimsy of white people from Scarsdale. That is, I believe that whether black americans kneel or don't at sporting events is a personal decision of black americans that should not  be subject to the white privilege of those from Scarsdale who agree or disagree with their behavior one way or the other. And by white americans from Scarsdale I mean racists like you who think minorities deserve a pat on the head for behaving in the way that racists like you from Scarsdale think they should behave as black americans. I'd ask whether or not you agree, but clearly you don't. Because you're a racist.

Poison

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 09:11:01 PM »
I'm not a fan of the police or policing in general. I think that many things that are illegal should be legal, that the more freedom granted to the people the better, and that most police are not qualified to make the distinction between the two. Intercourse the police.

I'd have hoped that it's a long time past we made the actions of minorities subject to the whimsy of white people from Scarsdale. That is, I believe that whether black americans kneel or don't at sporting events is a personal decision of black americans that should not  be subject to the white privilege of those from Scarsdale who agree or disagree with their behavior one way or the other. And by white americans from Scarsdale I mean racists like you who think minorities deserve a pat on the head for behaving in the way that racists like you from Scarsdale think they should behave as black americans. I'd ask whether or not you agree, but clearly you don't. Because you're a racist.

The entire point is that we agree with them. That is why they’re kneeling, so yeah, how we feel about it is damn important.

thetruth8734

• SJU Alum
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2020, 01:41:06 AM »
 :idiot2:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 01:49:18 AM by thetruth8734 »

Poison

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2020, 08:21:30 AM »

Foad

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2020, 05:00:54 PM »
The entire point is that we agree with them. That is why they’re kneeling, so yeah, how we feel about it is damn important.

Your feelings are horse shit and your agreeing with oppressed minorities will do nothing to thwart the systemic racism that you so allegedly passionately oppose. What would thwart the systemic racism that you allegedly oppose would be if you were to renounce your white privilege by quitting your job to open up a position for a minority candidate and to open your home to various oppressed minority persons. Are you with me Scarsdale? Yeah no, because you're a privileged white racist.  You're happy to pat the oppressed minorities on the head though, when they behave as you think they should.

Exit question: if Amir in good conscience as a POC had decided to not kneel would you have lauded him?

Exit answer: no.

Poison

« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2020, 10:35:57 AM »
Your feelings are horse shit and your agreeing with oppressed minorities will do nothing to thwart the systemic racism that you so allegedly passionately oppose. What would thwart the systemic racism that you allegedly oppose would be if you were to renounce your white privilege by quitting your job to open up a position for a minority candidate and to open your home to various oppressed minority persons. Are you with me Scarsdale? Yeah no, because you're a privileged white racist.  You're happy to pat the oppressed minorities on the head though, when they behave as you think they should.

Exit question: if Amir in good conscience as a POC had decided to not kneel would you have lauded him?

Exit answer: no.

The Yankees and Nationals kneeled as well. What a great sight to see.

Foad

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2020, 05:12:54 PM »
The Yankees and Nationals kneeled as well. What a great sight to see.

I'm not offended by people kneeling. Good for them. I'm offended by your reaction to it. Because racism.

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2020, 01:37:24 AM »
Hi guys.  Glad to see all is well. 

Marillac

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2020, 01:58:10 PM »

“We” and “them.” You act like blacks need your approval. Amir would smack your white ass if he could get away with it legally. The veiled racism from the far left is insane to me. The low expectations and sweeping generalizations are more damaging than anything the 5k or so right-wing fanatics could dream of inflicting on blacks.

Do you think posting your support Amir gives you some morality points? You just come across as a virtue signaling honkie that uses blacks like pawns on a chess board. I know, I know you only choose the black pieces in chess as a token of your support too, right?

Poison

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2020, 06:39:46 PM »
“We” and “them.” You act like blacks need your approval. Amir would smack your white ass if he could get away with it legally. The veiled racism from the far left is insane to me. The low expectations and sweeping generalizations are more damaging than anything the 5k or so right-wing fanatics could dream of inflicting on blacks.

Do you think posting your support Amir gives you some morality points? You just come across as a virtue signaling honkie that uses blacks like pawns on a chess board. I know, I know you only choose the black pieces in chess as a token of your support too, right?

This is what happens when you buy cheap weed.