Earlington
Roberts
Williams
Dunn (maybe)
McGriff
Nyiwe
Traore
Stanley

I'd like to see the staff target a Shooter and another 6'10. Julian needs to convince his bro to come home.

Re: 2021-22 Roster
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2021, 09:27:58 AM »
I'd expect McGriff to go. Dunn as well. Is Nyiwe ever coming?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2021, 10:00:23 AM »
The amount of roster turnover between teams this year is going to be all time high. With the free year and transfer rules changing its going to be wild free agency. Pitt lost 3 top players , Penn State with new coach just lost there starting 5, I am sure Iowa state and Minnesota will have fall outs. But in this day in age kids who aren

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2021, 10:02:10 AM »
The amount of roster turnover between teams this year is going to be all time high. With the free year and transfer rules changing its going to be wild free agency. Pitt lost 3 top players , Penn State with new coach just lost there starting 5, I am sure Iowa state and Minnesota will have fall outs. But in this day in age kids who aren

Arent the star getting 30+ min again at non top 25 teams just pack up and go. We need to get bodies but expect a lot more names to come into portal either after the tourney or after they test NBA waters and Come back.

In regards to Moore and Cole. Moore is the bigger loss his energy was great off the bench and yes he was a head case it seemed like on social media he was good on offensive side of ball but did very little on defense. Cole was very big disappointment not fast enough for this level and wasn

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2021, 10:02:56 AM »
I tried to keep posting but keeps getting cut off
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 10:04:12 AM by talkbigeast »

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2021, 03:40:53 PM »
I'd expect McGriff to go. Dunn as well. Is Nyiwe ever coming?
Nyiwe is here he was ineligible this season as a transfer mid year-never got a waiver.

« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 09:56:06 AM »
With Moore and Cole gone, that leaves us with:

JC
Posh
Wusu
Earlington
Roberts
Williams
Dunn (maybe)
McGriff
Nyiwe
Traore
Stanley

Pinzon

« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2021, 12:50:09 PM »
McGriff in portal...3 open spots

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2021, 04:51:18 PM »
Is there any chance that we get the other twin from Pitt and they team up for a year before going pro? They're both making the decision together, they must either be going pro or planning on playing one more year together. It would be so dope if they played together here for a year, plus they would get so much media attention if we're a top BE team.

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2021, 07:43:48 PM »
Is there any chance that we get the other twin from Pitt and they team up for a year before going pro? They're both making the decision together, they must either be going pro or planning on playing one more year together. It would be so dope if they played together here for a year, plus they would get so much media attention if we're a top BE team.
Making a decision together does not necessarily mean it will be the same decision for both.

« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2021, 10:06:55 PM »
Making a decision together does not necessarily mean it will be the same decision for both.
Of course not, but the more I think about it, it does make a lot of sense for them to play together unless they're going to be 1st rd picks. Why not do it in your hometown, of NYC no less. If they ball out and say brought us to a sweet 16 AND bring back the program they would be automatic NYC legends for life! Lottery picks too most likely.

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 12:49:31 AM »

I think Justin stays in the draft and Julian comes back. They also play the same position.

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2021, 01:41:01 AM »
I think Justin stays in the draft and Julian comes back. They also play the same position.
+1

Marillac

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2021, 02:47:58 AM »

This is what I'm hoping as well. The way the tweet was worded made it seem like they were working together. Their dad played soccer at St. John's and won a national championship...I think that means more to them than most realize.  And they are from NYC.

If we somehow landed Justin, you could make the argument that we have a top 5 group 1-4 next year. Justin is more of a 3 and we have a glaring need for a legit perimeter scorer.

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2021, 06:47:49 AM »

What position do you see them as? I see a 4 and a 3. And regardless, I see two forwards who can play together.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2021, 06:53:12 AM »
This is what I'm hoping as well. The way the tweet was worded made it seem like they were working together. Their dad played soccer at St. John's and won a national championship...I think that means more to them than most realize.  And they are from NYC.

If we somehow landed Justin, you could make the argument that we have a top 5 group 1-4 next year. Justin is more of a 3 and we have a glaring need for a legit perimeter scorer.

There are some very interesting NYC players who would be great to see come back to the city. Cuse rumors that Allan Griffin might transfer, he

Johnny23

« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2021, 08:04:37 AM »
Makes a lot of sense on a lot of levels for the brothers to play together next year. Will Justin return to Pitt? Will he keep his name in the draft?

There's no doubt they would receive serious press next year if they teamed up here and would accelerate the team's progress.

« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2021, 11:49:58 AM »

Justin is not known to be a perimeter player.

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2021, 12:20:43 PM »
What position do you see them as? I see a 4 and a 3. And regardless, I see two forwards who can play together.

They both play the 4. I can also tell you with certainty that even if Justin withdraws his name, he won't be coming here. They're not taking shine away from each other.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 12:22:15 PM by Redy2Rumble »

« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2021, 02:01:01 PM »
They both play the 4. I can also tell you with certainty that even if Justin withdraws his name, he won't be coming here. They're not taking shine away from each other.

I don