New Hampshire

• 5 replies
New Hampshire
« on: December 10, 2022, 08:02:28 PM »
That's all I got  :( ::)

Poison

Re: New Hampshire
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2022, 11:31:10 AM »
We’re about as good as we were last year, and that ain’t good.

Foad

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2022, 04:07:26 PM »
We’re about as good as we were last year, and that ain’t good.

I'd like to contribute to this conversation but SJU is such a big time program that their games aren't on the TV here, I being nearly 150 miles away from campus. Thanks goodness we have a big time AD like Mike Bragg who knows how to get things done. And by things I mean Coach K's coffee.

Foad

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2022, 04:12:08 PM »
I'd like to contribute to this conversation but SJU is such a big time program that their games aren't on the TV here, I being nearly 150 miles away from campus. Thanks goodness we have a big time AD like Mike Bragg who knows how to get things done. And by things I mean Coach K's coffee.

If I hadn't missplet Cragg that might have been a funny joke.

Poison

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2022, 04:28:11 PM »

We’re in the same place we’ve been for the last 20 years. Why pick on Mike Cragg?

Foad

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2022, 04:39:07 PM »
We’re in the same place we’ve been for the last 20 years. Why pick on Mike Cragg?

Good question. Here's a good answer. (a) he hired coach home run, which (b) coach home run's games aren't on television, as opposed to almost every SJU game since I watched them on Channel 9 when Frank Alagia played and (c) to the extent that I don't care how many other SJU teams are mediocre, as opposed to the flag shit [sic] team of his administration. This guy has done nothing to further the cause.