if so, why..?

Re: Poster We are Marshall
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 02:48:44 PM »
His membership was shorter than the plane flight

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 02:50:01 PM »
Was he banned from the site today..?

if so, why..?

He wasn't banned. Its We are SJU. I sent him two PMs and an Email letting him know I was deleting his new account. Having multiple user names is against the rules. I know he has had trouble using his previous account because he forgets his password or something like that and I said if he has problems he can email me. I'm very easy to get a hold of and I fix everything very promptly.

In future cases, PMG, if you have a question or concern about the site please PM or Email me and not clutter the board.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

pmg911

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2008, 02:52:33 PM »

if so, why..?

He wasn't banned. Its We are SJU. I sent him two PMs and an Email letting him know I was deleting his new account. Having multiple user names is against the rules. I know he has had trouble using his previous account because he forgets his password or something like that and I said if he has problems he can email me. I'm very easy to get a hold of and I fix everything very promptly.

In future cases, PMG, if you have a question or concern about the site please PM or Email me and not clutter the board.

WE can't access the site via his We are SJU screen name..

I know this one thread was causing a major concern for the board memebers..

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2008, 02:57:06 PM »

if so, why..?

WE? Do you sign into his account for him?

Bottom line there is no need for a thread about this and matters could be handled privately. You better watch or dictator might make a rule about not writing in complete sentences........... ;)

pmg911

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 02:58:57 PM »

if so, why..?

Bottom line there is no need for a thread about this and matters could be handled privately. You better watch or dictator might make a rule about not writing in complete sentences........... ;)

ALL HAIL THE KING

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2008, 03:02:00 PM »

if so, why..?

ALL HAIL THE KING

You have a terrible habit of not answering questions directed at you.

pmg911

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2008, 03:03:40 PM »

if so, why..?

ALL HAIL THE KING

it was a TYPO    i meant to type HE

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2008, 03:06:53 PM »

if so, why..?

ALL HAIL THE KING

it was a TYPO    i meant to type HE

Well he has contacted me before the matter was always immediately resolved. He can do the same again.

« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »
Since his new handle has been revoked should we change his name to " We were Marshall " ?

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2008, 03:18:24 PM »
You can always change your name by yourself. Go to modify profile, account related settings, and change your display name.

Example PMG could changes his name to PMS but he'd still log on as PMG but his name would be displayed as PMS.

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2008, 03:49:26 PM »
I even changed my name to make an example. No longer am I "JJ" I'm "Dave"

Plus it's weird when I meet people and they call me JJ.

« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2008, 04:08:39 PM »
Since his new handle has been revoked should we change his name to " We were Marshall " ?

HOw AbOut ReaLFaN #2

WASJU is back, thanks to JJ and PMG who was scolded on my behalf

« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2008, 04:11:20 PM »
He's Back! LOL that wasn't so hard and remember your info! If you want to change your password let me know and I'll instruct you on how to do that.

Future reference to everyone. Email me! DEK24@JohnnyJungle.com

I'm mobile with my emails so you can catch me 24/7 if you have any issues, questions, concerns!

« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2008, 04:15:26 PM »
I thought it was...

Dave's not here, man!!!

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »
He's Back! LOL that wasn't so hard and remember your info! If you want to change your password let me know and I'll instruct you on how to do that.

Future reference to everyone. Email me! DEK24@JohnnyJungle.com

I'm mobile with my emails so you can catch me 24/7 if you have any issues, questions, concerns!

Hey I didn't take the short bus to school lol, site told me I didn't exist! I am pretty sure as we speak your site is launching missiles at Canada or something.
In the future I will e-mail before I rile up the BEB guys though.
Thanks JJ

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2008, 04:18:18 PM »
I thought it was...

Dave's not here, man!!!

inside joke? I don't get it?

« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2008, 04:33:59 PM »
I am pretty sure as we speak your site is launching missiles at Canada or something.

Hey...that only happened once.  And Redmannorth was asking for it! ;D
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 04:34:32 PM »
I thought it was...

Dave's not here, man!!!

inside joke? I don't get it?
Cheech & Chong are a comedy duo, consisting of Richard "Cheech" Marin and Tommy Chong, who found a wide audience in the 1970s and 1980s for their stand-up routines, which were based upon the era's hippie, free love, and especially drug culture movements.

Perhaps their all-time most famous line is "Dave's not here," from their self-titled debut album.

« Reply #19 on: November 14, 2008, 04:35:43 PM »
I even changed my name to make an example. No longer am I "JJ" I'm "Dave"

Plus it's weird when I meet people and they call me JJ.

I now officially claim the moniker "JJ".  And you can't get it back!
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!