Lamont Hamilton vs Justin Burrell

• 29 replies

sjd8886

Re: Lamont Hamilton vs Justin Burrell
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2008, 04:58:05 PM »
given the right approach he seems like he could be a model of amare stoudemire

And I feel with the right approach I could have a threesome with Scarlet Johanson and Megan Fox 

no, you couldnt

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2008, 06:19:13 PM »

And I feel with the right approach I could have a threesome with Scarlet Johanson and Megan Fox 

no, you couldnt

Well see that was sort of the point Cletus. However if JB turns into one of the top 10 players in the NBA, I'll try my game on Scarlett & Megan as anything would be possible.

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2008, 06:29:29 PM »
Right now if LH was more interested developing he skills as a big man he would be playing in the league. He did not show passion, desire or heart on the court. Yes he could have been better however he did not. Coaches could always see who wants it or not. He did not. JB is totally different player he knew he had towork to get better, and you could see it his eyes that he wants to be better. JB wants to be more focus, stronger, determine on all aspects of his game. LH came to St.Johns with all star high school game and he left with it. JB came about the same way but he wants to be pro. Comparing the two one was satisfied with his game and the other wants to do more.

Hamilton wasn't a real heralded recruit, nowhere near as much as JB. In fact you can make a case that Hamilton exceeded expectations here. He showed some terrific flashes, but he was a flawed player. JB though not entirely his fault has so far not lived up to the billings. People on some of these boards were comparing him to McDyess. In fact someone on this board in a moment of hyperbole bordering on insanity compared his skill set to Stoudamire. Though his coach has virtually no idea what he is doing, JB's body and athletic skills would dictate that he should be doing more.

They were both 4 star players.  Scout had Hamilton as the 20th ranked C in 03 compared to Justin's 12 ranking at PF.  Not significantly different.  Major difference is the explosion of internet driven knowledge and expectations at this time.  Why back then we only had 1 board to post on.   ;D

« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2008, 12:35:45 AM »
Right now if LH was more interested developing he skills as a big man he would be playing in the league. He did not show passion, desire or heart on the court. Yes he could have been better however he did not. Coaches could always see who wants it or not. He did not. JB is totally different player he knew he had towork to get better, and you could see it his eyes that he wants to be better. JB wants to be more focus, stronger, determine on all aspects of his game. LH came to St.Johns with all star high school game and he left with it. JB came about the same way but he wants to be pro. Comparing the two one was satisfied with his game and the other wants to do more.

Hamilton wasn't a real heralded recruit, nowhere near as much as JB. In fact you can make a case that Hamilton exceeded expectations here. He showed some terrific flashes, but he was a flawed player. JB though not entirely his fault has so far not lived up to the billings. People on some of these boards were comparing him to McDyess. In fact someone on this board in a moment of hyperbole bordering on insanity compared his skill set to Stoudamire. Though his coach has virtually no idea what he is doing, JB's body and athletic skills would dictate that he should be doing more.

They were both 4 star players.  Scout had Hamilton as the 20th ranked C in 03 compared to Justin's 12 ranking at PF.  Not significantly different.  Major difference is the explosion of internet driven knowledge and expectations at this time.  Why back then we only had 1 board to post on.   ;D

LOL
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2008, 12:37:10 AM »

They were both 4 star players.  Scout had Hamilton as the 20th ranked C in 03 compared to Justin's 12 ranking at PF.  Not significantly different.  Major difference is the explosion of internet driven knowledge and expectations at this time.  Why back then we only had 1 board to post on.   ;D

LOL

Was membership locked back than?

sjd8886

« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 12:55:01 AM »

no, you couldnt

Well see that was sort of the point Cletus. However if JB turns into one of the top 10 players in the NBA, I'll try my game on Scarlett & Megan as anything would be possible.

no no no, see THAT was the joke...see with the right approach JB COULD be a model of amare...but with the right approach u would still get rejected from a tranny
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 12:55:43 AM by SJD »

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 01:01:54 AM »

no, you couldnt

no no no, see THAT was the joke...see with the right approach JB COULD be a model of amare...but with the right approach u would still get rejected from a tranny

Lets call this battle of wits a draw.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 09:13:58 AM »

no, you couldnt

So you are saying you have no interest in WASJU? Your lifestyle is not my thing, but WASJU does not judge.

pmg911

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2008, 09:31:08 AM »
GUYS GUYS GUYS. .  this is basketball message board..    please don't clutter it up with talk of woman and Tranny's...   

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2008, 09:41:18 AM »
GUYS GUYS GUYS. .  this is basketball message board..    please don't clutter it up with talk of woman and Tranny's...  

You are right my bad. Besides all this Tranny talk might get Baldi too excited ;D