How can I listen to the game tonight?

• 9 replies

Marillac

How can I listen to the game tonight?
« on: November 17, 2008, 07:43:05 PM »
I am out of state and I followed the link to bloomberg on redstormsports but all there is is talk radio.  How can I listen to the game?

Re: How can I listen to the game tonight?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 07:50:46 PM »
I am out of state and I followed the link to bloomberg on redstormsports but all there is is talk radio.  How can I listen to the game?

Doesn't the game start at 9:30 EST?  I think the BC game is going on right now.  Patience.

Poison

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 07:55:09 PM »

how can i listen to the game? with a bottle of pepto in hand.

Marillac

« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »

Doesn't the game start at 9:30 EST?  I think the BC game is going on right now.  Patience.

The schedule on bloomberg is all talk radio.  Nothing of St. John's.

« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 07:58:43 PM »

I think that website schedule is for their nationally syndicated feed.  They wouldn't mention St. Johns there.  But I believe the "listen live" link is for WBBR local.  Should I hop over and confirm with Espken?

I also did find it frustrating that apparently WBBR doesn't have it's own dedicated website.

peter

• Rumble in the Garden
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 08:10:55 PM »

I think that website schedule is for their nationally syndicated feed.  They wouldn't mention St. Johns there.  But I believe the "listen live" link is for WBBR local.  Should I hop over and confirm with Espken?

I also did find it frustrating that apparently WBBR doesn't have it's own dedicated website.
Any news on this?  And apparently the radio link doesn't work with Apple computers.  Tried looking for Cornell radio links, but haven't found anything yet...

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 08:29:53 PM »
http://www.bloomberg.com/tvradio/radio/index.html#

On the left hand side of the page it will say launch audio player. A new window will pop up with the player.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »
dave the link u sent from bloomberg is talk radio tonight.  Am i correct or are the games on instead??

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 10:25:20 PM »
its on bloomberg radio right now...1130 am

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2008, 10:28:42 PM »
its on bloomberg radio right now...1130 am

some folks are out of town...and the feed is not their website
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!