86 points

• 21 replies
Re: 86 points
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2008, 04:59:16 PM »
I'm starting to get that the same feeling I had before the Maryland game 2 years ago.  Hopefully things go a little differently this time around.
Thinking about that game turns my stomach.  I remember being almost excited, and then...

But at least they played Texas close the next day.

Sorry to bring up that bad memory.  Gotta sick feeling in my stomach about the national TV exposure.  Hopefully the team comes out fighting and performs well.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Re: 86 points
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2008, 05:44:53 PM »
I think the exposure will affect Mase the most, and in a good way. Some of the younger guys might have to expunge the butterflies for a while, but Mase has the experience to shine on a night like this under the bright lights of ESPN.

On a side note...

If any of you want to bet on St. John's tonight or all season, this is a great site.

http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=95113

It's free betting. You get 10 cents from advertisers at all times and can build a balance and eventually cash out. Kind of addicting. Johnnies are getting 8.5 points tonight at BC. I put $1.10 on them. They have just about every sport to bet on too, so give it a try if you get a minute. Makes watching the game on ESPN2 a little more exciting, even with a dime on the line.