PAY HIM!!!!!!!

• 50 replies

kob24

PAY HIM!!!!!!!
« on: December 11, 2008, 10:14:59 PM »
I DONT CARE HOW IT GETS DONE BUT GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!

Re: PAY HIM!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 10:19:16 PM »
I DONT CARE HOW IT GETS DONE BUT GET IT DONE!!!!!!!!

;D  Hes on fire thats for sure. ST Johns needs this

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 10:30:09 PM »
He's a pure scorer and he sure is showcasing that. The one thing that concerns me is that he has not passed the ball off when he gets in trouble. But I will take him...

Oh and one more thing, Baylor coach is there and so is Bill Self. Anyone else think that maybe Norm should be there?

Randomhero423

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 10:39:17 PM »
well BAY/KS are near TX so it's exusable. 

I guarantee when Lance is in NY you'll see at least one asst there....

When Lance is hitting his shot, he is virtually unstoppable.  If he ever gets into the mindset of reaching his full potential defensively, then wow..

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 10:47:41 PM »
Are people HONESTLY sipping the kool aid? The guy hasn't played an honest 15 seconds of defense all game.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

Randomhero423

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 10:51:59 PM »
Are people HONESTLY sipping the kool aid? The guy hasn't played an honest 15 seconds of defense all game.

i agree. i wasn't nearly as impressed as others seem to be.  but we have seen him a few times so maybe that's it.

TONYD3

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 10:53:01 PM »
How could Norm be there? He is preparing for the POWER HOUSE BETHUNE COOKMAN.

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2008, 10:56:36 PM »

Not many kids do play D in High School. But youre right, Norm shouldnt look to sign this kid ::)

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2008, 10:59:30 PM »
When did I say he shouldn't sign him? 

But watch the game for what it is and don't turn a blind eye to the defensive end.  The the basketball IQ on the Duncanville end is heads and shoulders above that of Lincoln.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2008, 11:00:50 PM »
Yes, do what it takes but Baldi might not like that as it would be against running a totally clean program.

But seriously, we NEED this kid.

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2008, 11:02:23 PM »
When did I say he shouldn't sign him? 

But watch the game for what it is and don't turn a blind eye to the defensive end.  The the basketball IQ on the Duncanville end is heads and shoulders above that of Lincoln.

I was kiddin with ya Rabinowitz. Everyone is so on edge lately. ANyways, youre right no D is played in this game, but does anyone play D in the PSAL? Why would they start now? Tiny Morton got totally owned in the coaching category tonight

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2008, 11:11:48 PM »
Tiny Morton got totally owned in the coaching category tonight
His team just got whipped by twenty points on national tv.
It looked they couldn't run a basic half court offense.  :)

kob24

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2008, 11:15:29 PM »
Missing the point here get ur alumni money together and get him

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2008, 11:20:53 PM »
Missing the point here get ur alumni money together and get him

I'll be the bag man.  I'll even take the SATs for him if I have to.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

kob24

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2008, 11:26:04 PM »
I'll buy the bag for u and drive u to take the test

« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2008, 11:38:52 PM »
This was a rather entertaining read coming home to. I only saw the beginning of the game when it was 21-4. I saw that Lincoln brought it back to either 7-9 at the half but it looked like it was Lance on 5 for the little I saw.

Can we get some real analysis of what went on. Did he score driving the ball, shooting, or both? Did they play man or zone against him? Did he get to line? Did anyone from Lincoln help out at all? How did the TX team look?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2008, 11:50:45 PM »
This was a rather entertaining read coming home to. I only saw the beginning of the game when it was 21-4. I saw that Lincoln brought it back to either 7-9 at the half but it looked like it was Lance on 5 for the little I saw.

Can we get some real analysis of what went on. Did he score driving the ball, shooting, or both? Did they play man or zone against him? Did he get to line? Did anyone from Lincoln help out at all? How did the TX team look?
They stuck with zone for the entire game against the NY shooters.
Buddha Ellis kept trying to push the ball. Padgett showed how raw he is against the future Big XII players. Born Angry scored 32.

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2008, 11:53:38 PM »
Lance played a decent game, however Tiny did not plan to attack 3-2 zone all night. The team from Texas was more prepared by their coach. If ther is a coach in the city that plays 3-2 zone on Lincoln is done for. The only one that knew how to score was Lance. As a program we truely need on our team.

« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2008, 12:01:42 AM »
I'll buy the bag for u and drive u to take the test

KOB: other than defending Justin or attempting to attain Marillac’s home address, I have never read your posts and been so amused. Glad to have you “back” in the fold!!!

Lance is a STUD, we are all in agreement on this one.
WHATEVER it takes, Norm needs to lock this young man down!

Fire Q, Casey or Braccia and get Lance senior (sorry, not sure of his first name) on “staff” if necessary!

Damm, hire his Granny if that what it takes!

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2008, 12:08:55 AM »

Actually Lincoln took the lead by 1 at the half.  Lance went off and Ellis hit 3 threes in a row from the corner.

He played no D.  But he is a manchild!  He scored in a variety of ways.

Also the announcers mentioned they asked him about his future plans.  He looked them straight in the eye and said "I'm going to college"!

Would've been a good idea for Norm to be in attendance.  At least he would've gotten on TV...represent a little.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 12:20:22 AM by jumpinjohnny »
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!