PAY HIM!!!!!!!

• 50 replies
Re: PAY HIM!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »
This was a rather entertaining read coming home to. I only saw the beginning of the game when it was 21-4. I saw that Lincoln brought it back to either 7-9 at the half but it looked like it was Lance on 5 for the little I saw.

Can we get some real analysis of what went on. Did he score driving the ball, shooting, or both? Did they play man or zone against him? Did he get to line? Did anyone from Lincoln help out at all? How did the TX team look?
Dave,

I’ll let one of the other posters fill you in on the specifics of the game, but I wanted to say thanks for the use of your place to watch the game tonight. That new TV is awesome man, wish I could get me one.

Sorry about the mess in the living room dude. Rondonhero thought he could do 15 belly shots of 151 off of Marillaclake’s belly, but he puked after the third. Not bad for a 14 year old.

I do suggest that you change your sheets before turning in for the night as MarioBaldGuy had some smoking hot girl from MSG who seemed to know HIT, but personally I hope and pray that he practiced safe sex.

And dude, I’d toss your turkey baster if I were you. LongsleevesGuy can fill you in about that.

Thanks again for the beers man, you’re the best!

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2008, 12:15:35 AM »
3 on one break, Lance took it straight to the basket-missed the layup but got fouled. He has to lern to dish it off for the easy deuce

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2008, 12:21:06 AM »
This was a rather entertaining read coming home to. I only saw the beginning of the game when it was 21-4. I saw that Lincoln brought it back to either 7-9 at the half but it looked like it was Lance on 5 for the little I saw.

Can we get some real analysis of what went on. Did he score driving the ball, shooting, or both? Did they play man or zone against him? Did he get to line? Did anyone from Lincoln help out at all? How did the TX team look?
Dave,

I’ll let one of the other posters fill you in on the specifics of the game, but I wanted to say thanks for the use of your place to watch the game tonight. That new TV is awesome man, wish I could get me one.

Sorry about the mess in the living room dude. Rondonhero thought he could do 15 belly shots of 151 off of Marillaclake’s belly, but he puked after the third. Not bad for a 14 year old.

I do suggest that you change your sheets before turning in for the night as MarioBaldGuy had some smoking hot girl from MSG who seemed to know HIT, but personally I hope and pray that he practiced safe sex.

And dude, I’d toss your turkey baster if I were you. LongsleevesGuy can fill you in about that.

hey ohhh.

New TV is pretty awesome but I didn't get home until around 1130 so the game was over. If you don't have a HD TV you don't know what you are missing. Its awesome.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2008, 01:50:40 AM »
3 on one break, Lance took it straight to the basket-missed the layup but got fouled. He has to lern to dish it off for the easy deuce

That was a terrible call by the official.  The defender was planted well before Lance left his feet and it should've been a charge.  Awful decision by Lance on that 3-on-1 break.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2008, 01:54:41 AM »
I'll buy the bag for u and drive u to take the test

LOL!!!

« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2008, 04:28:18 AM »

Dave,

awesome post...good stuff!!!

as far as lance...hire his father to lecture at norm's camp for about 50g's...it's legal and all the other schools (that win) are doing it.

« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2008, 09:20:28 AM »
HTGS is reporting on BEB that Lance will be eligible next year. NORM must get this kid. ASAP

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2008, 09:41:23 AM »
HTGS is reporting on BEB that Lance will be eligible next year. NORM must get this kid. ASAP

the drama never ends with this guy. after watching bits of the game last nite, lance's game simply put is effortless and smooth.

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2008, 09:57:22 AM »

No scholies left. Nice guy Norm going convince yet another kid to transfer? ;)

pmg911

« Reply #29 on: December 12, 2008, 10:04:16 AM »
Quote from: jumpinjohnny

Would've been a good idea for Norm to be in attendance.  At least he would've gotten on TV...represent a little.

He is playing on ESPN two more times and he can go get facetime at Lincoln games as many times as he wants in NYC and not have to fly 1,000 miles away and miss practice time...

There was no reason for him or any SJU coach to be there last night...

Edit: Fixed quote
« Last Edit: December 12, 2008, 10:15:02 AM by jumpinjohnny »

« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2008, 10:14:08 AM »

Would've been a good idea for Norm to be in attendance.  At least he would've gotten on TV...represent a little.

He is playing on ESPN two more times and he can go get facetime at Lincoln games as many times as he wants in NYC and not have to fly 1,000 miles away and miss practice time...

No reason?  The reason would be we really NEED this kid!   Kansas and St. John's are recruiting him the hardest and  Norm has to know Self was going to be there with the game being in Texas.  Are you telling me the assistants couldn't run one practice day in prep for Bethune Cookman?
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2008, 10:24:51 AM »
Another way Johnnies can get Lance, is if Anthony Mason pays for his son next year than we have another scholie to offer. It all depends if Anthony Mason Sr. willing to do a favor for his friend Norm.

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2008, 10:37:30 AM »

No scholies left. Nice guy Norm going convince yet another kid to transfer? ;)

or convince Mase Sr. to pay for his son's last year. heck 4/5 years paid aint too shabby.

pmg911

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2008, 10:45:53 AM »

No reason?  The reason would be we really NEED this kid!   Kansas and St. John's are recruiting him the hardest and  Norm has to know Self was going to be there with the game being in Texas.  Are you telling me the assistants couldn't run one practice day in prep for Bethune Cookman?

Norm can go sit in the stands and see Lance 20 times this year if he wants (if that is legal). . can Self do that..?

« Reply #34 on: December 12, 2008, 11:26:24 AM »
To be fair to Lance, it didn't look like anyone on Lincoln was playing D. How many times were there players on the other team standing under the basket wide open.

I also saw Lance run out at shooters and contest shots a number of times.

Also, if Lance is selfish and doesnt learn to play a team game in his 1 year here (if he comes and plays here), that isnt too bad for this team. It's not like otherwise there a semi decent offense run with this team. They would probably be alot better with Lance just taking the ball and trying to score by himself.

« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2008, 11:37:42 AM »
Norm can go sit in the stands and see Lance 20 times this year if he wants (if that is legal). . can Self do that..?

Its not just about face time.  My point is about being there when Self is and on national TV.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2008, 12:12:07 PM »
as far as lance...hire his father to lecture at norm's camp for about 50g's...it's legal and all the other schools (that win) are doing it.
When does UNC hold their elite camp?

Its not just about face time.  My point is about being there when Self is and on national TV.
You are only permitted to have seven combined contacts or evaluations during a player's senior season.

kob24

« Reply #37 on: December 12, 2008, 03:15:50 PM »
I've always said he will be eligible. If derrick made it than lance will make it. Derrick makes lance look like a honor student

« Reply #38 on: December 12, 2008, 03:44:16 PM »
why does anyone listen to HTGS anymore?

He makes up reports like the sky is blue. Also like KOB said this isn't new news.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2008, 03:39:11 PM »
why does anyone listen to HTGS anymore?

He makes up reports like the sky is blue. Also like KOB said this isn't new news.

Because him and Maven have been more connected to the program than anyone since the first board when up.  Nobody gets it right 100% of the time, but there is a reason why people value what they say.