PAY HIM!!!!!!!

• 50 replies
Re: PAY HIM!!!!!!!
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2008, 04:00:16 PM »
why does anyone listen to HTGS anymore?

He makes up reports like the sky is blue. Also like KOB said this isn't new news.

Because him and Maven have been more connected to the program than anyone since the first board when up.  Nobody gets it right 100% of the time, but there is a reason why people value what they say.

They post rumors not facts. You're right even a broke clock is right twice a day. So far my track record in breaking stories = 100%
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #41 on: December 13, 2008, 04:19:28 PM »

He makes up reports like the sky is blue. Also like KOB said this isn't new news.

Because him and Maven have been more connected to the program than anyone since the first board when up.  Nobody gets it right 100% of the time, but there is a reason why people value what they say.

They post rumors not facts. You're right even a broke clock is right twice a day. So far my track record in breaking stories = 100%

I'll take the scoops wherever I can get them, but if you look back over the last six years or so, those two have had more big inside scoops than anyone. 

« Reply #42 on: December 13, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »

I'll take the scoops wherever I can get them, but if you look back over the last six years or so, those two have had more big inside scoops than anyone. 

What have you done for me lately...? They've been wrong a lot. They're not on the inside anymore. Maybe at one point under a different coaching regime, AD, etc. but not now

Marillac

« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2008, 04:33:50 PM »

What have you done for me lately...? They've been wrong a lot. They're not on the inside anymore. Maybe at one point under a different coaching regime, AD, etc. but not now

Well this coaching regime is coming to an end in about 100 days :)

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2008, 04:59:37 PM »

I'd check your sources on that

Tha Kid

« Reply #45 on: December 15, 2008, 12:09:20 PM »

We can only hope!
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #46 on: December 15, 2008, 12:35:15 PM »

I'd check your sources on that

Dave
they def have the best sources on any of these boards when it comes to SJU basketball. Unfortunately, these are sources and unless Father Harrington is your source, you are not going to have 100% info. Take these things as they are, rumors. Even Peter Gammons and Pete Vescey's rumors aren't always correct and in the case of Vescey hardly ever.

Tha Kid

« Reply #47 on: December 15, 2008, 01:41:47 PM »
This was a rather entertaining read coming home to. I only saw the beginning of the game when it was 21-4. I saw that Lincoln brought it back to either 7-9 at the half but it looked like it was Lance on 5 for the little I saw.

Can we get some real analysis of what went on. Did he score driving the ball, shooting, or both? Did they play man or zone against him? Did he get to line? Did anyone from Lincoln help out at all? How did the TX team look?
Dave,

I’ll let one of the other posters fill you in on the specifics of the game, but I wanted to say thanks for the use of your place to watch the game tonight. That new TV is awesome man, wish I could get me one.

Sorry about the mess in the living room dude. Rondonhero thought he could do 15 belly shots of 151 off of Marillaclake’s belly, but he puked after the third. Not bad for a 14 year old.

I do suggest that you change your sheets before turning in for the night as MarioBaldGuy had some smoking hot girl from MSG who seemed to know HIT, but personally I hope and pray that he practiced safe sex.

And dude, I’d toss your turkey baster if I were you. LongsleevesGuy can fill you in about that.

Thanks again for the beers man, you’re the best!

Whoa --- Marillac was at a Jungle party? Was Taurasi there at your aparmtent Dave?
"I drink and I know things"

Marillac

« Reply #48 on: December 15, 2008, 02:05:50 PM »
Marillaclake?  I'm going to have to use a life line on this one.

pmg911

« Reply #49 on: December 15, 2008, 02:40:46 PM »

Mystery recruit story was on the money...   he was certainly a hot property...

« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 02:42:10 PM by pmg911 »

« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2008, 02:54:22 PM »

Mystery recruit story was on the money...   he was certainly a hot property...

Yea we were recruiting him, his grades never panned out. He was very unknown but definitely a talented player. Out of respect for the program I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag. He is playing professionally over in Europe now. He plays on the German team Bremerhaven. Mike Gansey is also on this team.