JJ Fans?

• 51 replies
Re: JJ Fans?
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2008, 03:26:19 PM »
I think the students should just be quiet and sit on their hands so PMG can watch the game in peace and quiet ;)

That would be the classy thing to do.  Either that or just chant "Fire Norm" because you don't get any classier than that.

I think they should boo and make crying sounds everytime PMG and Wasju walk into the arena or get out of their seats ;D

Wow, for the one trilionth time, my only issue was that it was done against NJIT. When the Yankees play the Royals, the fans barely pay attention! Could care less what the fans do against teams that have actually WON ONE D1 game.

Does Iona play against Big Foot, the lock ness monster and the Easter Bunny?
Much like Carl Everett didn't believe that there were dinosaurs, without proof of their existance I will continue to doubt that Iona has a real team!

St Johns is afraid of IONA. That is a fact. Oh and Iona just got a verbal from a kid from Oak Hill.

WASJU, maybe you'll figure out IONA has a team when the Gaels whoop SJU's ass again in a scheduled game. But that aint gonna happen, cause St Johns refuses to play them. Or maybe you'll find out when St Johns names Kevin Willard as Norms replacemnet

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2008, 03:27:18 PM »
I think the students should just be quiet and sit on their hands so PMG can watch the game in peace and quiet ;)

That would be the classy thing to do.  Either that or just chant "Fire Norm" because you don't get any classier than that.

I think they should boo and make crying sounds everytime PMG and Wasju walk into the arena or get out of their seats ;D

Wow, for the one trilionth time, my only issue was that it was done against NJIT. When the Yankees play the Royals, the fans barely pay attention! Could care less what the fans do against teams that have actually WON ONE D1 game.

Much like Carl Everett didn't believe that there were dinosaurs, without proof of their existance I will continue to doubt that Iona has a real team!

St Johns is afraid of IONA. That is a fact. Oh and Iona just got a verbal from a kid from Oak Hill.

Do they play their home games at "Streets" or "Marty & Lenny's"?
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 03:31:27 PM by we are sju »

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2008, 03:29:11 PM »

Do they play their home games at "Streets" or Marty & "Lenny's"?

Thats where Baldi played his games

pmg911

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2008, 03:31:29 PM »

This is not targeted specifically at PMG, but a lot of the guys complaining about this situation were not even at the NJIT game!

How can you find fault with anything when you don't even come out to support the program?

Isn't that Apathy????

I know not directed at me personally but my home life is preventing me from getting to the games in Queens this year.

Its killing that I am missing these games.

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »

No chanting "Fire Norm" wouldn't be nearly as productive or classy as putting down THE WORST team in D-1 college basketball history.  

Where do the ten of you go when you are not changing the atmosphere of St. John's games...heckling students at the autistic school?
who told you? ::)

« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2008, 03:33:15 PM »

WASJU, maybe you'll figure out IONA has a team when the Gaels whoop SJU's ass again in a scheduled game. But that aint gonna happen, cause St Johns refuses to play them. Or maybe you'll find out when St Johns names Kevin Willard as Norms replacemnet

If they replaced Slappy with Siegfried and Roy I would be happy at this point!

Marillac

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »

I'd take Siegfried, but I think Roy would be too much like Norm. 

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2008, 03:40:12 PM »

Would the White Tiger become the official SJU mascot?

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2008, 03:40:25 PM »

No thanks, St Johns already had Jarvis and Dermon Player

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2008, 03:46:31 PM »

Would the White Tiger become the official SJU mascot?

would be better than Red Storm!

« Reply #50 on: December 17, 2008, 10:10:29 PM »

This kid was basically the 5th man off the bench last year for them...
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #51 on: December 17, 2008, 11:10:09 PM »

This kid was basically the 5th man off the bench last year for them...

So he would start right away for St Johns? ;)