Lifting the ban on HTGS

• 17 replies
Lifting the ban on HTGS
« on: December 15, 2008, 11:33:26 PM »
Hit reached out to me seeking to regain access to the forum here. I've always said if he contacted me with hat in hand that I'd listen. I never want to ban anyone from the site but remember its privilege to be here.

He was banned was due to causing problems with other posters and being disruptive. Antagonizing, baiting, whatever you want to call it isn't tolerated.

So he has promised to be a contributing member here and add to discussion without the shenanigans. As I don't expect him to be nasty to any of you, I also expect none of you to be nasty to him. Welcome him back with open arms and be respectful of him as you would want him to be respectful of you.

Remember we're all aloud to have our opinions as different as they may be. If you think someone's opinion is wrong counter it with facts to support your opinion not with name calling.

Also please refrain from any oldred jokes or references in this thread.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Re: Lifting the ban on HTGS
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2008, 11:34:42 PM »
If you're cool with Dave, I guess you're cool with me lol. Welcome back!
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2008, 11:58:41 PM »
welcome back hit!

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2008, 12:38:54 AM »
welcome back hit LETS GO JOHNNIES!!!

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2008, 01:57:40 AM »
WELCOME BACK...HIT.

kob24

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2008, 05:01:32 AM »
I don't think anyone should be banned. Its a website people is gonna act reckless. Especially on a st.johns website.

Poison

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2008, 07:55:09 AM »
I don't think anyone should be banned. Its a website people is gonna act reckless. Especially on a st.johns website.

people is

pmg911

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2008, 07:59:28 AM »
I've always said if he contacted me with hat in hand that I'd listen.

Do you realize how arrogant that statement sounds..    was it neccesary to word it like that. You got what you wanted but you have to embarrass a poster by making it seem like he is begging you to return...?

REAL NICE...

gonzalo

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2008, 09:52:03 AM »
I need Hit to disagree to him.  :D

Welcome back, Hit.

Tha Kid

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2008, 10:15:15 AM »

people is

Poison what is your problem?
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2008, 10:43:31 AM »
I think it is about time We are Marshall's ban was lifted! That guy was AWESOME!!!

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2008, 11:15:21 AM »

Do you realize how arrogant that statement sounds..    was it neccesary to word it like that. You got what you wanted but you have to embarrass a poster by making it seem like he is begging you to return...?

REAL NICE...

give me a break would ya  ::)

pmg911

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2008, 11:35:49 AM »

REAL NICE...

oh yeah. . it was really needed to start an entire thread to announce that YOU have decided to let someone return as a poster..

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2008, 12:01:29 PM »

REAL NICE...

oh yeah. . it was really needed to start an entire thread to announce that YOU have decided to let someone return as a poster..

Yes just like I post what's going on with forum maintenance, the site, etc. I want people to be informed with what's going on in the JohnnyJungle community. I also do not want an uproar when he returns to post. I want people carry on as they have been and continue to treat people with respect.

PMG you seemingly always have a problem with the way things are done here. You are a good contributer here when you're actually contributing and not throwing a tempter tantrum. If you think its so terrible here and I'm so unbearable....no one is forcing you to come back everyday. I wish that you would drop the animosity you have towards the way I run things and just enjoy everything that is provided here.

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:17 PM »

REAL NICE...

Yes just like I post what's going on with forum maintenance, the site, etc. I want people to be informed with what's going on in the JohnnyJungle community. I also do not want an uproar when he returns to post. I want people carry on as they have been and continue to treat people with respect.

PMG you seemingly always have a problem with the way things are done here. You are a good contributer here when you're actually contributing and not throwing a tempter tantrum. If you think its so terrible here and I'm so unbearable....no one is forcing you to come back everyday. I wish that you would drop the animosity you have towards the way I run things and just enjoy everything that is provided here.

PMG should def be banned for that.   ;)

Then in a couple of days you should announce, in big bold and capitalized letters, that you let him back here to post.

Everyone here should be informed of up to the minute happenings on this forum.

This thread also should be moved to another area, seeing how you like to move things.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:21:11 PM by redstorming »

« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »

REAL NICE...

PMG should def be banned for that.   ;)

Then in a couple of days you should announce, in big bold and capitalized letters, that you let him back here to post.

Everyone here should be informed of up to the minute happenings on this forum.

This thread also should be moved to another area, seeing how you like to move things.

oldred?

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2008, 02:26:53 PM »

Maybe now you need to ban yourself for a couple of days.

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2008, 02:28:00 PM »

Maybe now you need to ban yourself for a couple of days.

touche!