Milk

• 20 replies

Marillac

Re: Milk
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2009, 07:47:40 PM »
I believe so.  It certainly doesn't make any sense that homosexuality is a conscious choice, in my opinion. 

Why would anyone choose to put themselves in a classification of people who 10% of human-kind are attracted to and who face so many hardships?

This is obviously just my opinion but I do think its a choice..

I just think that if it were genetic with todays science they could figure where the difference is...

Please let me be clear about this...  I have ZERO iussue with anyone who homosexual. Its not my cup of tea but to each their own...

I'm not sure if it is 100% nature or nurture.  I think a lot of homosexuals are genetically predisposed to it--this can be seen in other species lacking free will. 

It also seems that certain situational factors seem to be linked with gay men such as an absence of a father growing up, history of sexual abuse, exposure to gay intercourse at a young age, etc. 

I don't see how anyone would willing choose that lifestyle at this time.  I think it is becoming accepted (at least for men) at an alarming pace, but it is still a social obstacle.