Miami 
Providence   
Seton Hall   
St. John's 
Temple 
Virginia   
Virginia Tech

http://stjohns.rivals.com/content.asp?cid=899274

A long cold icy walk from the parking lot on Sunday, up to Fordham's Rose gym in the Bronx, NY led to where the Rams would play No. 16 Xavier.

The Fordham team played to a large crowd that included one fan who was particularly interested in both the game and the team. During half-time, four rows up, 2010 big man 6-foot-7, 255lb Derrick Williams, a native from Staten Island, NY sat quietly.

Williams transferred from Life Center Academy to St. Anthony's in NJ to play for legendary Coach Bob Hurley and of course to get more looks. However, New Jersey rules forced him to sit out nine of his season opening games. At half-time, the junior spoke with NYC Hoops and told us his current school list. Williams said he is not committed to staying local but does like Fordham.

"My school list is Fordham, UVa, Temple, West Virginia, Seton Hall, and St. Johns that's about it. I like Fordham. I like the campus; I like the education the players get here and the coaching staff," said Williams.

With regard to deciding early, Williams says, "I will probably do it next year in the summer time. I will make my decision in June."

Fordham continues to impress recruits, across from Williams sat Fordham-commit 6-2 shooting guard Lance Brown who attends Paterson Catholic in New Jersey. Brown spoke highly about his school choice and the upcoming game against Abraham Lincoln HS. "I chose Fordham because it's close to home. That was a big factor to me. I have a good relationship with Jiovanny Fontan (a freshman at Fordham) and the coaching staff is real good. Our program is really on the rise right now. I committed with two other kids Chris Gaston he's 6-7, he goes to New Hampshire Prep. Brian Freeman, (220lb senior power forward from Potomac (VA) Potomac Falls) he's also committed; he's 6-8 from Virginia. So we are just building up right now."

Brown talked about his upcoming game, in NJ this week, "Well we play Lincoln on the 23rd at Rutgers at the Primetime Shootout. I think we play them at 9. It's going to be a good game."