Pre Game VA Tech

• 5 replies
Pre Game VA Tech
« on: December 29, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »
on MSG...but Fox sports is picking it up nationally for those out of towners...the game was national last night as well...

Today's game is going to be tough...someone has to lock down Deron Washington.  He is a hell of an athlete.  ALso Vasallo and Allen will be tough...We have to play 40 minutes of D to have a chance...hopefully Wright decides he wants to shoot again tonight too.

When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

Poison

Re: Pre Game VA Tech
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2007, 09:14:41 AM »
on MSG...but Fox sports is picking it up nationally for those out of towners...the game was national last night as well...

Today's game is going to be tough...someone has to lock down Deron Washington.  He is a hell of an athlete.  ALso Vasallo and Allen will be tough...We have to play 40 minutes of D to have a chance...hopefully Wright decides he wants to shoot again tonight too.

74-60 Va Tech. Norm will be outcoached yet again.

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 10:20:40 AM »
VA tech is a much more athletic team than the Marist team we played last night. It's so hard to really get a guage of them from last night because Hofstra was just so bad so so bad.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

kjd01067

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 11:20:09 AM »
I think we pull one out this afternoon !  I think we will see this team running on all cylinders and a big win and confidence booster going into the Big East schedule.  Im crossing my fingers and praying for a big win !

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 11:44:01 AM »
SJU +2.5 tonite.

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 12:03:12 PM »
This team should be more of a challenge (sorry to state the obvious) but as long as no stupid mistakes are made, like staring the second half by giving up a big lead in two minutes, this game shall be close. I am not going to predict a victory but as long as St. John's stays close, I will be happy because VT is an improving ACC team (I think they beat Duke one year and barely lost to them on a half court shot the other year).