"tomas sucks"

• 22 replies

HTGS_says_shutup

Re: "tomas sucks"
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 11:41:28 AM »
Haha thats great!  It was undoubtly someones son from BEB.

i appreciate the thought, but i was gone from msg when it was 23-16 and bothteams were compiling more turnovers than a bakery has on sunday mornings.

however, the fan that did chant "tomas sucks" is right on the money.  tomas has no business playing in the big east and now that the big boys are lined up to play us there will be a lot of nights where tomas wishes he were back in Lithuania or whatever country he is from.

ps- get off my balls- if you go back, ive been right about the state of this program and where it is headed for the past four years.

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 02:36:03 PM »

i appreciate the thought, but i was gone from msg when it was 23-16 and bothteams were compiling more turnovers than a bakery has on sunday mornings.

however, the fan that did chant "tomas sucks" is right on the money.  tomas has no business playing in the big east and now that the big boys are lined up to play us there will be a lot of nights where tomas wishes he were back in Lithuania or whatever country he is from.

ps- get off my balls- if you go back, ive been right about the state of this program and where it is headed for the past four years.

i didn't see him mention you nor is your name synonymous with beb
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Randomhero423

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2007, 03:32:42 PM »

i didn't see him mention you nor is your name synonymous with beb

prob thought he meant him since he's mave's son.