Dwayne Polee Jr. - PF - Los Angeles, CA - Westchester Senior HS - ST. JOHN'S

• 152 replies
since this would be our best recruit in quite a while, can we somehow get a link to this game so we can see the announcement...since its only us and Georgia now im assuming its gonna be us...fox's combover is no match for lavins mane
I think Omari was ranked roughly 60 or 61 by Hoopscoop, fhliw.

sjd8886

omari was also coming in still rehabbing his injury and not playing much in competition...i know he was a legit 4 star recruit pre-injury but he didnt come in as one, and i believe we didnt even sign him as one, although i may be wrong...this year he was still a little husky and slow and there was no real expectations...polee would be a different story

boo3

According to PMG on BEB:   

Polee jr.  will announce St.John's tomorrow. 

Lavin is the closer we've been lacking for 7 years.  Way to go.

Tha Kid

PMG is supplying major info of late!
"I drink and I know things"

there's a 50-50 chance he's right.

sjd8886

not to take away from this recruitment but i think lavin might have done his best job with lamb...lamb had high major schools after him for years and lamb said something like, 'he said some really good things...just a little too late'...lavin is def not messing around...i love the message right off the bat that things are different...we arent going after the ron roberts of the world anymore bc they wont take us to where we want to go...no recruit is too good to go after, and if we dont get the kids we really want, we'll just save the scholies...after norms recruiting, im loving this attitude even more...hopefully PMG is right...having a kid with a 40 inch vertical will, at the very least, be entertaining lol

not to take away from this recruitment but i think lavin might have done his best job with lamb...lamb had high major schools after him for years and lamb said something like, 'he said some really good things...just a little too late'...lavin is def not messing around...i love the message right off the bat that things are different...we arent going after the ron roberts of the world anymore bc they wont take us to where we want to go...no recruit is too good to go after, and if we dont get the kids we really want, we'll just save the scholies...after norms recruiting, im loving this attitude even more...hopefully PMG is right...having a kid with a 40 inch vertical will, at the very least, be entertaining lol

I never understood what exactly "too late" means coming from Lamb? Too late because WWW already put the down payment down? Too late for what?

sjd8886

I never understood what exactly "too late" means coming from Lamb? Too late because WWW already put the down payment down? Too late for what?

probably

Poison

Does anyone know what time Polee with announce?

According to Redmen.com it will be 10PM   :D

Poison

thanks

That is accurate information. I heard it will be 10-11 somewhere in between there
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Is Polee better than our forward already on the roster?

boo3

Which one? 

boo3

I don't think he starts, if that's what you mean.  But what the hell do i know, I just saw a highlight video.  I'd be happy if he ends up a Lavor Postell type of player down the line.

Mike

He will postpone his decision until he takes a visit to Oregon

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/varsitytimesinsider/2010/04/boys-basketball-.html

Guess it wasnt "too late" for Oregon?

sounds fishy guys. Oregon? Where did they come from? Come on. Somebody got paid.

Foad

there's a 50-50 chance he's right.

Good call. Another baseless rumor from the pathetic Jimmy Olsen wannabe.