Old Red

• 52 replies

Dan

Old Red
« on: May 30, 2011, 01:46:08 AM »
He seriously disappeared...

Conspiracy theories.  He HAD to be a relative of Norm's/a staff member of Norm's/friend of Norm's/Norm himself.  No way someone could be that delusional.

Your thoughts?

Re: Old Red
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 04:13:16 PM »
the computer is down at bellevue

Dan

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2011, 08:03:34 PM »
the computer is down at bellevue

possibility, lol

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 03:44:56 PM »
I thought we saw something in the last two weeks that many assumed was his writing. I'll browse back through some of the more active threads and see if I can find it. Maybe Dave remembers seeing it.

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 02:12:31 PM »
A lil histry lesson: Ol' Red was a straight up early champion of this site and got this brother to migrate over from the sewers.

His heart is where its at.

Peace out!

-Choz4Life
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 03:53:12 PM »
A lil histry lesson: Ol' Red was a straight up early champion of this site and got this brother to migrate over from the sewers.

His heart is where its at.

Peace out!

-Choz4Life

I agree.

pmg911

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 10:39:02 AM »
Choz - "Migrate over from the sewer" - what a weak comment. I would have a million times more respect for it if anyone knew who you were, for all anyone knows, you could be Old Red. That sewer you refer to was a place for you, and others, to talk SJU hoops when other venues were not available and to refer to it as a sewer is disrespectful to the GENTLEMEN that runs the site.

As for Old Red - when BEB made a decision a few months back to let people that had been banned back we went to try and get in touch with him but all of the e-mail addresses the Admins had on record for him were rejected when they tried to contact him.

I have no idea if he has been banned from JJ or not.

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 06:12:25 PM »
^Man sometings dont change like you still ridin my back. First you publicly hypothesize that I'm Mo Hicks back when I was away. Yeah somebody sent me that and we had ourselves a chuckle. Now you hypothesize Im Ol' Red. Actually Im Gene Keady. Please to meet y'all.

Anyways, did they finally put a manhole cover on that one? Site still exist? Nah, it dont in any real capacity. Why? Cause Dave here allows grown men to talk in the most peaceful of fashions. And evrybdy here is straight up cool, even when Baldi stirs it up (you know Im just playin bre!). Cant say that bout the sewers. Ever.

Peace out!

This has been a lil prognosticating by...
-Choz4Life

Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 01:09:26 AM »
In my moderating career here on JJ, Ive deleted 1 post. Oldred made a comment about PMG's family, which was absolutely unacceptable-deserving of banning  from here and a place in hell. Ive seen some bad stuff on these message boards and even posted alot of stupid things, but damn-only a sick person would say something like that.

pmg911

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2011, 10:09:49 AM »
Choz - I never said you were Old Red but you could be, just like I could be..   or Baldi or Dave for that matter.

No one is riding your back but if you take jabs at BEB, maybe someone from BEB is going to jab back. You started this little back & forth, not me.

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2011, 11:38:28 AM »
When Choz first signed on to BEB HIT went after his style of writing.  It may have been interpreted by Choz as racist.  That along with the fact that many of the threads were like a walk in Central Park at 3:00am may have helped form his perception of BEB.  However I miss the action. 

LJSA

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 04:26:03 PM »
Choz - I never said you were Old Red but you could be, just like I could be.

There's "no" way he's Old "Red" bec"au"se he doesn't "use" quotation "marks" every"where""."

Dan

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2011, 08:19:24 PM »
Anyone who backs Old Red has no idea as to how he was.  He said despicable things about posters, moderators, etc.  Also his love for Norm until the bitter end showed he didn't care if he held the program back.  Blind loyalty is not a good thing. 

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2011, 10:37:35 AM »
In my moderating career here on JJ, Ive deleted 1 post. Oldred made a comment about PMG's family, which was absolutely unacceptable-deserving of banning  from here and a place in hell. Ive seen some bad stuff on these message boards and even posted alot of stupid things, but damn-only a sick person would say something like that.

I didn't know about this and find it despicable. I ordinarily skip over any vicious personal attacks and maybe that's why I never really understood what all the hullabaloo was about.

Marillac

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 04:48:25 AM »
The scary thing is most of us would agree with 80% of what Old Red would be posting now.  Damn you Lavin!

pmg911

« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 02:51:07 PM »
Honestly guys..  at first Old Red bothered but then I enjoyed the occassional back & forth with him. He did get VERY personal with me but that speaks to his characterr as a person.

All that being said...   I would welcome him back here or on anything other board. He always proves to his own worst enemy and gets himself in trouble.

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2011, 10:16:30 PM »
He seriously disappeared...

Conspiracy theories.  He HAD to be a relative of Norm's/a staff member of Norm's/friend of Norm's/Norm himself.  No way someone could be that delusional.

Your thoughts?

You are very bored and have far too much time on your hands to commence a foolish thread like this.
The man had an opinion of the staff and believed in them. Unfortunately he got himself into trouble but that has nothing to do with his love and commitment for the team.  Go read a good book or go volunteer at Big Brothers Big Sisters, there are far better things to do with your time.

pmg911

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2011, 12:57:45 PM »
Reddmannorth - you say he should use his time better but yet you are here responding.

kob24

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2011, 01:32:58 AM »
i hated real fan with a #$%^ing passion. i used to shut the computer off and punch the wall. i hated him. if i was to ever meet him i would lose my job because i would get locked up for assault. But on another note where is htgs, the kid,  we are sju( probably my top 3 favorite poster), maven. where are u guys?

pmg911

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2011, 10:11:32 AM »
Hit is doing great but doesn't really post anymore. I don't bel;ieve Maven has ever posted here and We are SJU is MIA, I miss him as well. My guess is that being a Dad, rightfully so, has cut into his time.