What it all about

• 2 replies
What it all about
« on: December 13, 2011, 08:19:47 AM »
Got on the bus to the outlets this weekend wit my girl. Wave after wave of peeps runnin around crashin into each other just to get they presents.

Made me realize what the greatest present is.

By the time I got back home, me and mine got my grams ol' records out fo the greatest of the greatest to makes us remember what it all come down to:

Alton Ellis - Joy To The World
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Re: What it all about
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2011, 11:50:49 PM »
Got on the bus to the outlets this weekend wit my girl. Wave after wave of peeps runnin around crashin into each other just to get they presents.

By the time I got back home, me and mine got my grams ol' records out fo the greatest of the greatest to makes us remember what it all come down to:

Christmas just aint Christmas anymore........ now its all about the almighty dollar. 

Re: What it all about
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2011, 11:59:12 PM »

Christmas just aint Christmas anymore........ now its all about the almighty dollar.
Get to bed teach, it's late. :)