Is Marco Baldi Ricky Smith on redmen.com?

• 39 replies
Re: Re: South Florida - Predictions
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2012, 10:41:24 PM »
Ricky Smith is Baldi. No doubt about it. Just look at the history of Ricky's posts on reedmen. Same exact writing style. And I mean exact

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2012, 10:45:15 PM »
Ricky Smith is Baldi. No doubt about it. Just look at the history of Ricky's posts on reedmen. Same exact writing style. And I mean exact

Now we're all Magnum PI?

« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2012, 10:45:59 PM »

Some base their writing  style off of Shakespeare, and some base theirs off baldi..
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Moose

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2012, 10:47:04 PM »

Now we're all Magnum PI?

You have to be loving the attention your getting.
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2012, 10:49:31 PM »

Now we're all Magnum PI?

You have to be loving the attention your getting.

I'm blushing.

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2012, 11:02:37 PM »

Some base their writing  style off of Shakespeare, and some base theirs off baldi..
True but Baldi is so unique there can be only one regardless of screen name changes

sju89tr

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2012, 07:55:04 AM »

The real Baldi couldn't speak or write English, so Marci Baldi "Jr." here on the boards is a step up. 

Re: Is Marco Baldi Ricky Smith on redmen.com?
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2012, 07:32:05 PM »
Another prediction.  More and more agitated posters,for 1 reason or another

Seriously.  I don't even enjoy reading this crap anymore.

Whats your prediction?

Dave bans IllWill before the Superbowl.

Lol, I bet you or mjdinkins goes first

LOL  In your dreams.  Although, I know you're joking, but if I was a betting man I'd bet you'd go before anyone posting on this thread.

You know why "Ricky Smith" hardly ever posts on Redmen.com?  The same reason why a couple of other pot stirrers, drama creators and BS artists doesn't (they know who they are)....  Because, they know it'll immediately be nipped in the bud.  Even if it means being banned.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 07:36:27 PM by mjdinkins »

« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2012, 08:57:14 PM »

Whats your prediction?

Lol, I bet you or mjdinkins goes first

LOL  In your dreams.  Although, I know you're joking, but if I was a betting man I'd bet you'd go before anyone posting on this thread.

You know why "Ricky Smith" hardly ever posts on Redmen.com?  The same reason why a couple of other pot stirrers, drama creators and BS artists doesn't (they know who they are)....  Because, they know it'll immediately be nipped in the bud.  Even if it means being banned.

Dont like the way this site is ran huh?

« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2012, 10:35:48 PM »
Islands in the stream, that is what we are...
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

Foad

« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2012, 07:21:56 AM »

I never figured you for a Dolly Parton fan bre.

« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2012, 01:33:30 PM »

I never figured you for a Dolly Parton fan bre.

Ha!
Now that she on the screen been laying down some tracks on my ol' tascam tryin to mix that cut. Cut, recut and recut some more. Still aint workin.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

sju89tr

« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2012, 07:06:15 PM »
Funny thread, I always wondered while reading these message boards whether Ricky Smith was also Marco Baldi, go figure LOL

LJSA

« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2012, 02:44:55 PM »
The funniest part is that I remember Marco making a big stink here about how he'd never post on Redmen.com.

« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 03:43:42 PM »
The funniest part is that I remember Marco making a big stink here about how he'd never post on Redmen.com.

And?

Some guys ran over there real quick after being shut out for years. This place is blows redmen away imo

« Reply #35 on: January 21, 2012, 04:05:57 PM »

And?

Some guys ran over there real quick after being shut out for years. This place is blows redmen away imo

Why is that?  Because you can pot stir; create drama; and say outlandish crap carte blanche, and turn it into a quasi-Iona board without repercussions.     

« Reply #36 on: January 21, 2012, 04:10:25 PM »

And?

Why is that?  Because you can pot stir; create drama; and say outlandish crap carte blanche, and turn it into a quasi-Iona board without repercussions.     

Whats so outlandish? Me posting Lavins not coming back? Me posting we wont get more than 3 Big East wins? I dont need to create drama, the recruits and staff can take care of that themselves.

All Iona posts are in college and sports section where they belong. If you dont like it, dont read it.

« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2012, 04:24:49 PM »
I'm not even talking about the Lavin talk.  Actually, I wasn't even thinking about the Lavin talk.  I'm talking about stuff in general.  You think this forum is your platform for Jerry Springer-like shows. 

I know where the Iona posts are located.  If you don't like what I'm saying, then don't read it, either.   ;)

« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2012, 04:42:23 PM »
I'm not even talking about the Lavin talk.  Actually, I wasn't even thinking about the Lavin talk.  I'm talking about stuff in general.  You think this forum is your platform for Jerry Springer-like shows. 

I know where the Iona posts are located.  If you don't like what I'm saying, then don't read it, either.   ;)

You give me too much credit.

boo3

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2012, 06:49:21 PM »

Whats your prediction?

Winner!  Winner!  Chicken dinner!...