Around the Big East...

• 1 replies
Around the Big East...
« on: January 25, 2012, 10:48:44 PM »
Seton Hall loses to ND at home, scoring only 42 points on 15-57 from the floor. Herb Pope 2-16 with 5 points. Seton Hall coming back to earth or just an off game? I still love Edwins game though.

Tray Woodall back for Pitt,17 pts 9 assists. Vincent Council(in his 7th year at Prov) was 1 assist away from a trip double with 26, 10 and 9. He scares me come torny time. I think Pitt goes on a run now. Whats with JJ Moore, I thought he was going to be better?

DePaul beats Rutgers in Jersey, 69-64. Myles Mack is a firecracker off the bench, kid can score-he had 22. Kadeem Jack only 2 mins? Looks like I was wrong about  Biruta, was expecting more out of him

Louisville beats Nova 84-74, Cards had 5 in double figures. But they dont impress me, they have a deep team but I think theyre overrated. Seems like something is missing. Nova stinks, damn I wish we won that game. Wayns is all they have, Cheek hasnt gotten any better. Should we put Achraf Yacoubou in that Sterling Gibbs category as making a poor choice of schools? He played 1 minute tonight and against us

Re: Around the Big East...
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 01:42:04 AM »
Fab Melo "out for awhile"? Boatwright? I doubt we ever see Melo again at Cuse. How many times can Boatwright be "suspended"? Might be the first time a 16 seed knocks off a 1 in the NCAA tourney, being Syracuse. 

My way early prediction to win Big East tourny, PITT