San Fran Game

• 299 replies

sju89tr

San Fran Game
« on: November 30, 2012, 08:57:02 PM »
Too excited for game so I already traveled up to No Cal today from Los Angeles.  8)

Please let me know if anyone making game, would love to meet some posters

Moose

Re: San Fran Game
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 09:09:22 PM »
Too excited for game so I already traveled up to No Cal today from Los Angeles.  8)

I'm going.  Maybe we should meet up?
Remember who broke the Slice news

sju89tr

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 09:11:35 PM »

I'm going.  Maybe we should meet up?

LOL

We could have met up more if not for the trip killer  ::)

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2012, 09:30:04 PM »
Remember the Doctor who showed up to the ucla get together ? Patrick was his name. Anyway he called my office after I left and he gave my secretary his number and I'll give him a ring tomorrow because I think he wants to meet up for post game drinks also

gman

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2012, 10:35:10 PM »
I was in san fran last week. Unfortunately have a wedding tomorrow so I couldn't make it this week

LJSA

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2012, 11:00:39 PM »

How's that rain treating you? You guys literally picked the shittiest weekend in years to visit.

Moose

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2012, 11:02:49 PM »

How's that rain treating you? You guys literally picked the shittiest weekend in years to visit.

Typical Ted mush :)

paultzman

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 08:12:01 AM »

San Francisco 78, Montana 68
RECOMMEND0TWEET0
Associated Press
SAN FRANCISCO -- Cole Dickerson scored 19 points and grabbed 20 rebounds to lead San Francisco past Montana 78-68 on Friday night, despite a 21-point effort from Kareem Jamar.

Dickerson, who was 7 of 13 from the field, has posted four double-doubles in four games this season. Three other Dons finished in double digits. Tim Derksen scored 18 points. De'End Parker had 16 and Cody Doolin added 14 points and seven assists.
San Francisco led 30-24 at halftime and stayed in front in the second half. The Dons (4-1) shot 50 percent from the field for the game, increasing their winning streak to four games. The Grizzlies (3-3) shot 37 percent from the field for the game.
Jamar was 7 of 13 from the field in his double-double performance, adding 10 rebounds to his 21 points. Jordan Gregory scored 14 points and was 7 of 8 from the free throw line. Mike Weisner added 12 points, shooting 3 of 3 from 3-point range.
Copyright by STATS LLC and The Associated Press

« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 12:47:56 AM »

doesn't bode well for our team Our winning % is under 30% when ted goes

LJSA

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2012, 03:42:39 AM »

USF borders a shitty area to the south. We can hire some thugs to keep Ted from entering the building.

sju89tr

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 10:03:02 AM »

I flew into San Jose, there has not been any rain pretty much since I landed. I had to go down to Monterey for the weekend for some legal seminars, heading up to Napa today, then the city Tuesday AM. Today is supposed to be last storm.

sju89tr

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 10:04:33 AM »

It might be closer to 20%  :o

Hey I was here in the 1990's when a Felipe/Zendon led team almost blew a 20 point lead and we beat USF by less than 5 lol

sju89tr

« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 10:05:45 AM »

LOL

LJSA

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2012, 06:59:33 PM »
Sunny and clear skies from my window. Let's hope it stays that way for the out of towners, although I'm sure it won't. Moose got nice weather for his Chokeland Afraiders game.

« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2012, 07:15:45 PM »
The boys are touring San Francisco today. if you follow any of them on Instagram they have been posting some very cool photos, as well as on the official Twitter account.

This is a nice trip for them, glad they could experience this for an away game. 

« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2012, 07:46:56 PM »
The boys are touring San Francisco today. if you follow any of them on Instagram they have been posting some very cool photos, as well as on the official Twitter account.

it pisses me off that Orlando has had to stay home for the Charlotte and now San Francisco.  He's missing a big part of the college experience.  The NCAA are F'in a$$holes.

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »

it pisses me off that Orlando has had to stay home for the Charlotte and now San Francisco.  He's missing a big part of the college experience.  The NCAA are F'in a$$holes.

It's disgusting what they're doing to this kid after all he's been through. Funny how Shabazz was able to be cleared so quickly, I wonder if it had anything to do with him being the #1 overall recruit. It will be a shame if he's forced to sit out until next semester only to be ruled a senior.

Poison

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2012, 08:09:41 PM »
They have a player shooting 70% from 3.

Poison

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2012, 08:12:32 PM »
I really liked seeing the charity work from the team on Twitter.
We have made it a priority again to be good people. That's one thing
we can say Norm did for SJ. Lavin is carrying on that part.

Moose

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2012, 09:29:47 PM »
Sunny and clear skies from my window. Let's hope it stays that way for the out of towners, although I'm sure it won't. Moose got nice weather for his Chokeland Afraiders game.

What an experience that was.   Place is a dump and Raider fans have eclipsed Philly fans IMO