Under Armour

• 576 replies
Re: Under Armour
« Reply #200 on: May 16, 2013, 10:01:20 AM »
If I was a Hawaii fan I'd be facepalming big time right now  :idiot2:

I can see it now...someone bringing a giant poster of the gay guy's head from Reno 9-11 behind the hoop.

I know you're trying to be funny but this forum is not the place to discuss or make fun of people's sexual orientation. Please refrain. Consider this your only warning.

If you knew I was trying to be funny (which you were correct to assume), why even suggest I meant it maliciously? All I said was what I forsee happening, not any political stance or offensive terms. I can hear the eggshells crackling now as I tip toe ever so gingerly.

It doesn't matter how you meant it. There isn't a place for it here nor is it funny. I've shown you the door once, I have no problem doing it again. I'd prefer to not do that.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #201 on: May 16, 2013, 12:13:57 PM »
Dave, it's a forum and no one tried to offend anyone...relax. Selective outrage is not a virtue and gets old fast. No sense witch hunting when there aren't any witches.

Anyway, do you have any idea when the new logo is coming out or is there no timetable? I would assume maybe sometime over the summer?

TheVig

« Reply #202 on: May 24, 2013, 11:18:14 AM »
Check out Lav rocking a UA shirt already!
http://Instagram.com/p/ZsumG_H9bW/

« Reply #203 on: May 24, 2013, 12:10:00 PM »
what a tease. lol the guy is partially blocking the logo.  it appears though that it hasn't changed.

Moose

« Reply #204 on: May 24, 2013, 12:12:39 PM »
what a tease. lol the guy is partially blocking the logo.  it appears though that it hasn't changed.

I would think UA is going to get some basic logo'ed product with our current mark made for the team.  The rebrand might take a little longer into the summer and the staff and team will need stuff for Europe and recruiting so you will probably see the current mark for a bit, before the season.
Remember who broke the Slice news

desco80

« Reply #205 on: May 24, 2013, 12:17:41 PM »
Do you think coach gets a contract of his own to endorse UA and wear the product publicly?   
I'm thinking he might.   I don't think I've ever seen Calipari not wearing Nike, and he's done a few commercials for them.  Same for Chip Kelly with Addidas and Spurrier and UA (different sports but similar situations I would imagine).     

« Reply #206 on: May 27, 2013, 08:41:40 AM »
I'm glad the subject was changed to stop the arguing. I had my fill of that during the Norm Roberts era.

sju89tr

« Reply #207 on: May 27, 2013, 11:29:05 AM »
I just hope that UA gives fans some options to purchase gear to wear. The same old crap that I have in my closet is so boring. 

« Reply #208 on: May 27, 2013, 12:03:38 PM »
The same old crap that they sell on the St. John's websites are boring. >:(

« Reply #209 on: May 28, 2013, 07:18:24 PM »
I ordered 5 things from the website and then like 2 days later I get an email saying my order was cancelled. When I asked why, I was told that the website is out of date and all the items I selected and bought were sold out. Don't know why i bother

« Reply #210 on: May 28, 2013, 07:57:12 PM »
Don't worry. UA is making a lot of good moves lately.

« Reply #211 on: May 28, 2013, 08:08:23 PM »
I ordered 5 things from the website and then like 2 days later I get an email saying my order was cancelled. When I asked why, I was told that the website is out of date and all the items I selected and bought were sold out. Don't know why i bother
Did you order medium ?

« Reply #212 on: May 28, 2013, 08:35:59 PM »
Did you order medium ?

;D

I don't think patrick is liny89/Johnnies11/Joe3/RedStormyNight/Sheeeed13/Ben.  He's been a member since the site first opened in 2007.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 08:36:25 PM by STJ11Redmen »

« Reply #213 on: May 28, 2013, 08:50:37 PM »
Did you order medium ?

;D

I don't think patrick is liny89/Johnnies11/Joe3/RedStormyNight/Sheeeed13/Ben.  He's been a member since the site first opened in 2007.
Nah I know. Just joking. I think I actually know this Patrick if this is the one from connecticut

pmg911

« Reply #214 on: May 29, 2013, 06:48:54 AM »
If I was a Hawaii fan I'd be facepalming big time right now  :idiot2:

I can see it now...someone bringing a giant poster of the gay guy's head from Reno 9-11 behind the hoop.

I know you're trying to be funny but this forum is not the place to discuss or make fun of people's sexual orientation. Please refrain. Consider this your only warning.

If you knew I was trying to be funny (which you were correct to assume), why even suggest I meant it maliciously? All I said was what I forsee happening, not any political stance or offensive terms. I can hear the eggshells crackling now as I tip toe ever so gingerly.

It doesn't matter how you meant it. There isn't a place for it here nor is it funny. I've shown you the door once, I have no problem doing it again. I'd prefer to not do that.

The King has spoken - don't dare to question him..!!

« Reply #215 on: May 29, 2013, 01:51:00 PM »
Well, it's his house.  You don't like it, build your own.  Oh wait, yours got given away in foreclosure to Fun.  LOL

« Reply #216 on: May 30, 2013, 12:03:56 AM »

Moose

« Reply #217 on: May 30, 2013, 01:21:30 AM »
How appropriate
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #218 on: May 30, 2013, 08:11:02 PM »
so what day is this going to be officially announced?

« Reply #219 on: May 30, 2013, 10:54:48 PM »
Did you order medium ?

;D

Nah I know. Just joking. I think I actually know this Patrick if this is the one from connecticut
it is and I didn't