Under Armour

• 576 replies
Re: Under Armour
« Reply #380 on: July 01, 2013, 08:53:08 PM »
Here is a link to the athletic department survey where you can voice your opinion on Johnnies/Red Storm, Johnny Thunderbird's fate and the new logo.   https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSGR37Q 

Moose

« Reply #381 on: July 01, 2013, 09:13:14 PM »
Here is a link to the athletic department survey where you can voice your opinion on Johnnies/Red Storm, Johnny Thunderbird's fate and the new logo.   https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSGR37Q 

Good to see they read the boards :)
Remember who broke the Slice news

« Reply #382 on: July 02, 2013, 02:48:43 PM »
perhaps another glimpse into the rebranding?  too close to syracuse no? (referring to the lineup of schools at the bottom)

http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/31e529c2e33f11e28d8c22000a1f9ad6_7.jpg

« Reply #383 on: July 02, 2013, 02:51:02 PM »
perhaps another glimpse into the rebranding?  too close to syracuse no? (referring to the lineup of schools at the bottom)

That's Syracuse's logo, not a rebranded version of ours.  We play them at home this year thus why they're on the lineup.

Moose

« Reply #384 on: July 02, 2013, 02:51:15 PM »

No
That's the list of our home opponents. Including Cuse

« Reply #385 on: July 02, 2013, 02:54:09 PM »
It's cool that they're giving away a free throwback jersey as a gift.  This will be my first year as a real season ticket holder, do they normally give gifts like that away?

Moose

« Reply #386 on: July 02, 2013, 02:56:54 PM »
It's cool that they're giving away a free throwback jersey as a gift.  This will be my first year as a real season ticket holder, do they normally give gifts like that away?

They give gifts but never a jersey.
And you have to pick it up at CA in the lobby. God forbid they ship it haha

desco80

« Reply #387 on: July 02, 2013, 03:00:13 PM »

Mullin jersey two years ago, no?    How much you want to bet it's the same the one?  ;D

Moose

« Reply #388 on: July 02, 2013, 03:10:41 PM »

Mullin jersey two years ago, no?    How much you want to bet it's the same the one?  ;D

I don't recall that but also can't say I've ever picked up the gift. I think it's a joke they can mail it.

« Reply #389 on: July 02, 2013, 04:31:14 PM »

I don't recall that but also can't say I've ever picked up the gift. I think it's a joke they can mail it.

This goes back to the administration still having a commuter campus mentality.

« Reply #390 on: July 03, 2013, 05:51:16 AM »
Besides having to pick it up it was only available the first HOME game on campus. The opener was usually a real draw. :)

desco80

« Reply #391 on: July 03, 2013, 08:09:19 PM »
Besides having to pick it up it was only available the first HOME game on campus. The opener was usually a real draw. :)

It's true.  I think they gave it out at the cw post exhibition, or some other seemingly meaningless game that there was no crowd on hand for. 

Moose

« Reply #392 on: July 03, 2013, 08:21:26 PM »

I thought they had it for more than 1 game.  Regardless its Mickey Mouse of them.  Mail with with the tickets or heaven forbid drop another 5 bucks if it has to ship separately.

« Reply #393 on: July 03, 2013, 10:33:15 PM »

I thought they had it for more than 1 game.  Regardless its Mickey Mouse of them.  Mail with with the tickets or heaven forbid drop another 5 bucks if it has to ship separately.

I'll take a 60min, season ticket holder only practice in early November where Steve is mic'd up.  Follow it with brief meet and greet & light food and bev.

Moose

« Reply #394 on: July 03, 2013, 10:41:10 PM »

I'll take a 60min, season ticket holder only practice in early November where Steve is mic'd up.  Follow it with brief meet and greet & light food and bev.

Agreed.  I think few years ago they gave out paperweights.  Ohhhhhhhhhh baby lol
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 10:41:27 PM by Moose »

desco80

« Reply #395 on: July 03, 2013, 11:04:33 PM »

That's a really good idea.  Hopefully someone in the athletic dept reads the board.  I wouldn't be surprised if they do

paultzman

« Reply #396 on: August 15, 2013, 02:37:41 PM »
“@StJohnsBBall: St. John’s Athletics currently finalizing the terms of a partnership with Under Armour. More details will be provided shortly. #SJUBB #STJBB”

SJUFAN

« Reply #397 on: August 16, 2013, 06:38:36 PM »
Any pic's of the uniforms the team will be wearing on their tour?

Moose

« Reply #398 on: August 16, 2013, 06:59:32 PM »

Don't expect anything wild and crazy.  Expect what you have seen already.

« Reply #399 on: August 16, 2013, 07:27:47 PM »

Don't expect anything wild and crazy.  Expect what you have seen already.

They said blue will be in the jerseys for the trip, so it has to be something we have yet to see.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.