Jungle Fantasy Football

• 85 replies
Re: Jungle Fantasy Football
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2008, 01:26:53 PM »
lol
Because you
wow my team is awful! How does Felix Jones not get 1 carry?
wow my team is awful! How does Felix Jones not get 1 carry?

Because you picked like four backup RB's!  Maybe next year you will pick a starter.  Marillac in first place after tonight even with Tom Brady out for the year. 

Forte is a stud,Brady getting hurt is killing Moss

« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2008, 02:11:20 PM »
Baldi with a big win, another one coming this week with Gus Frerote at the helm

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2008, 02:18:05 PM »
Anybody want Favre or Romo or Aaron Rodgers?

I'm getting no takers and they're rotting on my bench.
When you're a kid from New York and you do it in New York, that lasts forever!

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2008, 02:20:19 PM »
QB for Chad Johnson?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:22:09 PM by Marco Baldi »

« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2008, 02:26:33 PM »
QB for Chad Johnson?

how about Romo for Steve Smith?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2008, 02:45:45 PM by jumpinjohnny »

Marillac

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2008, 05:10:49 PM »
QB for Chad Johnson?

how about Romo for Steve Smith?

You wouldn't give me Romo for Santana Moss, but you'll give him up for Steve Smith?

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2008, 05:38:59 PM »
You wouldn't give me Romo for Santana Moss, but you'll give him up for Steve Smith?

IMO Smith > Moss...plus I think Moss will slow down after his fast start(see last week). 

Romo for Fitzgerald?

Marillac

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2008, 04:11:08 AM »

IMO Smith > Moss...plus I think Moss will slow down after his fast start(see last week). 

No way.  Fitzgerald is a guaranteed 20 a week without Boldin.   Moss has been awesome.  He has one bad week, but he'll blow up this week.  Chad Johnson's career is over basically.  You have so much QB depth, you'd really improve your team with a Romo for Moss deal.

Romo for Fitzgerald?

« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2008, 04:36:41 PM »
No way.  Fitzgerald is a guaranteed 20 a week without Boldin.   Moss has been awesome.  He has one bad week, but he'll blow up this week.  Chad Johnson's career is over basically.  You have so much QB depth, you'd really improve your team with a Romo for Moss deal.

ZERO points last week for Moss.  No way am I giving you Romo for Moss. 

Rodgers for Moss or Coles?

Marillac

« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2008, 05:01:05 PM »
No way.  Fitzgerald is a guaranteed 20 a week without Boldin.   Moss has been awesome.  He has one bad week, but he'll blow up this week.  Chad Johnson's career is over basically.  You have so much QB depth, you'd really improve your team with a Romo for Moss deal.

I wouldn't pick up Rodgers off the waiver wire if he was there.  Forget a trade.  I might do something for Favre.

« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2008, 05:01:59 PM »

I wouldn't pick up Rodgers off the waiver wire if he was there.  Forget a trade.  I might do something for Favre.

Full of sh it, marillac is trying to drive down the price

« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2008, 05:12:04 PM »

haha...you're funny.  I guess I should just drop Rodgers....haha

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2008, 11:50:21 AM »
Baldi putting up huge numbers now with his #1 pick still going tonight. Marco puts the rest of the league on notice as of right now.

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »
Once again KING BALDI lights it up. Whose next

« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2008, 11:39:32 AM »
Baldi you suck even I beat you
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Marillac

« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2008, 12:18:28 PM »
I'm about to go to 7-1 without Tom Brady and Reggie Bush.  Hell, I didn't even replace Bush and will still win tonight.  If I had Brady this would be a lock, but it's only a matter of time before I fizzle out with these injuries.   Both of my starting RB's are injured and my first round QB out for the year. 

« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2008, 12:20:18 PM »
I'm about to go to 7-1 without Tom Brady and Reggie Bush.  Hell, I didn't even replace Bush and will still win tonight.  If I had Brady this would be a lock, but it's only a matter of time before I fizzle out with these injuries.   Both of my starting RB's are injured and my first round QB out for the year. 

Making excuses are we? Baldi will win this league, no doubt

Marillac

« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2008, 10:33:10 PM »
I'm about to go to 7-1 without Tom Brady and Reggie Bush.  Hell, I didn't even replace Bush and will still win tonight.  If I had Brady this would be a lock, but it's only a matter of time before I fizzle out with these injuries.   Both of my starting RB's are injured and my first round QB out for the year. 

I think they are valid points.  I am the only team in the league that lost a first rounder and now both my starting RB's are out.  And thanks to the game of Dallas Clark's life, I will probably lose tonight now!  Serves me right for talking trash.

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2008, 12:54:24 AM »

Well you made the league you should win but you have to make it to the playoffs first.

I must say I've been impressed with the league and the activity along the waiver wires. I don't like the league setup however the flex position is lame. With the league size being 12 and only starting 2 WR diminishes the position so much and weighs heavily on running backs around the league.
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #79 on: October 28, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »

Well you made the league you should win but you have to make it to the playoffs first.

I must say I've been impressed with the league and the activity along the waiver wires. I don't like the league setup however the flex position is lame. With the league size being 12 and only starting 2 WR diminishes the position so much and weighs heavily on running backs around the league.

what are you talking about, I star 3 WR every week