Good Game Johnnies

• 13 replies
Good Game Johnnies
« on: March 21, 2015, 01:44:51 AM »
I like your team.  With Chris in there, this would have been a dog fight and who knows about the outcome.

You guys played HARD, did your school proud, and earned my respect.  They were undersized but fought for everything.

Pointer is damn good, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the League in a year or two.

I gather many of you don't like Lavin, but he seems to genuinely care about his kids and I don't think coaching was the reason the game went the way it did.  Where our shooting came from, I don't think anyone knows - but that was the difference early, and we had just enough depth to keep you at arms' length.

Best of luck in the offseason and moving forward.  Again, great game and you've got a team of great student athletes.

Any word on coaching replacements if your AD decides to go that way?

Re: Good Game Johnnies
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2015, 01:46:22 AM »
Steve Fisher.  :)

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 01:47:30 AM »
AD needs replacing as well

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2015, 01:54:54 AM »
Beat Duke dudes

Poison

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2015, 02:13:30 AM »
The AD is a puppet. But we have to hope that the new President is a significant improvement from the criminal and genuine mother f*cker who was here before him. If he isn't, we'll have more of the same. Lavin isn't talented enough to be a successful at a school where isn't handed McDonald's All Americans year after year.

Wods317

« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2015, 02:14:09 AM »
Think our guys actually played a good game. Out manned and under sized we fought all game. If Steve gives us a couple big men I think we win this game. Guards did all they could, hard to ask someone to guard a player 6 inches taller then them all night. This back court was sweet 16 or elite 8 good, the front court........

Poison

« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2015, 02:15:47 AM »
Think our guys actually played a good game. Out manned and under sized we fought all game. If Steve gives us a couple big men I think we win this game. Guards did all they could, hard to ask someone to guard a player 6 inches taller then them all night. This back court was sweet 16 or elite 8 good, the front court........

Jordan, Branch and Greene shat the bed. What game did you watch?

Wods317

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2015, 02:22:58 AM »

Talking about the season. Calm down and worry about your own posts buddy

« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2015, 02:32:13 AM »

Just check any other thread. You will see names of plenty of replacements.

Good luck against Duke!

Poison

« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2015, 02:51:01 AM »

Talking about the season. Calm down and worry about your own posts buddy

Ok buddy. Good job posting buddy.

derk

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2015, 09:55:39 AM »

the pressure of having to hit all your shots and guard people taller then you finally got to them. No doubt that a hole Obekpa screwed his teamates.

derk

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2015, 09:56:47 AM »
I like your team.  With Chris in there, this would have been a dog fight and who knows about the outcome.

You guys played HARD, did your school proud, and earned my respect.  They were undersized but fought for everything.

Pointer is damn good, wouldn't be surprised to see him in the League in a year or two.

I gather many of you don't like Lavin, but he seems to genuinely care about his kids and I don't think coaching was the reason the game went the way it did.  Where our shooting came from, I don't think anyone knows - but that was the difference early, and we had just enough depth to keep you at arms' length.

Best of luck in the offseason and moving forward.  Again, great game and you've got a team of great student athletes.

thank you. Beat those preppy bastards.

derk

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2015, 10:11:06 AM »
Thank you seniors. You were a lot of fun to watch. Now welcome to the Johnnies for life club.

cjfish

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2015, 10:54:29 AM »
great job by Fischer, used size advantage well.  Shooting that got SDSU the lead was unconscious, good time to get hot.  Our guys, in general, played hard and well.  Send CO home, enough.