The Hall loses Gibbs

• 53 replies

desco80

Re: The Hall loses Gibbs
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2015, 10:19:58 PM »
I agree with Marillac on this one, don't sleep on the Hall next season, I expect them to be nasty if they can add just a little more size for dpeth.   

Whitehead is the likely player of the year in the Big East.   I expect him to really shine as a soph.

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2015, 10:25:35 PM »
I agree with Marillac on this one, don't sleep on the Hall next season, I expect them to be nasty if they can add just a little more size for dpeth.   

Whitehead is the likely player of the year in the Big East.   I expect him to really shine as a soph.

POY will be a guards race. Can Whitehead jump Archie, Dunn, Smith-Riveria, Sheed, Garrett JR? Dont think so
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 10:26:09 PM by Amaseinyourface2 »
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

TONYD3

« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2015, 12:15:27 PM »

I think they implode again. Whitehead went to seton hall to go to the NBA not win. Could they be good yes. Will they- don't think so.

« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2015, 12:44:50 PM »

I think they implode again. Whitehead went to seton hall to go to the NBA not win. Could they be good yes. Will they- don't think so.

There are no players left to question Whitehead. Moblie (sp?), Sina and Gibbs are gone.

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2015, 04:35:35 PM »

There are no players left to question Whitehead. Moblie (sp?), Sina and Gibbs are gone.
Bombs Away!!!!!  I'm in the minority, but I see better numbers at the expense of the team.  I'll be surprised if they win more than 18 games.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 04:37:01 PM by bball purist »

« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2015, 06:30:40 PM »

redslope

« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2015, 09:39:16 PM »
UConn it is

Yes sir

sorry you did not get him at Iona and he won the 2016 Haggerty next year to show up SH and Willard

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2015, 11:25:22 PM »
UConn it is

Yes sir

sorry you did not get him at Iona and he won the 2016 Haggerty next year to show up SH and Willard
I think the Haggerty is only given to tri-state area guys.

desco80

« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2015, 12:13:47 AM »

POY will be a guards race. Can Whitehead jump Archie, Dunn, Smith-Riveria, Sheed, Garrett JR? Dont think so

That award is Dunns to lose Mase.    It was a travesty that Archie was even first team, let alone co poy.   Good player don't get me wrong, but he was second or third team all be in my eyes.

I think Dunn, smith Rivera, and whitehead are a step above the rest of the guards in the league. 

Marillac

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2015, 12:36:53 AM »
Who does the Hall have at PG now?

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2015, 12:39:06 AM »

That award is Dunns to lose Mase.    It was a travesty that Archie was even first team, let alone co poy.   Good player don't get me wrong, but he was second or third team all be in my eyes.

I think Dunn, smith Rivera, and whitehead are a step above the rest of the guards in the league. 

Yea I agree with dunn and have said before he is tops. But I dont really get why your so defiant about Whitehead being clearly more talented than rysheed. I dont see it. Think he was able to bully kids in HS. Will have a good season but if given the choice for us next year I would take Rysheed without blinking.

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2015, 12:40:00 AM »

Its the Brooklyn boys

goredmen

« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2015, 12:46:33 AM »

Its the Brooklyn boys

Neither one is a PG. I can only count 4 actual BE quality rotation players on their roster at this point

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2015, 01:16:51 AM »

Its the Brooklyn boys

Neither one is a PG.

doesnt matter. Both will get 30 minutes.