Providence - Player of the Game

• 23 replies
Re: Providence - Player of the Game
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2015, 11:05:52 AM »
He goes down in my book with the likes of Charles Minelind, Lamont Middleton, Anthony Glover and Tyrone Grant…. all brought different things to the table but were work horses.

None of those guys were as athletic as Dom, but point well taken.

TONYD3

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2015, 05:57:54 PM »
I rewatched the 99 Duke game. Dom is  playing like a poor mans Ron Artest. If he could shoot a little better he would be great .

Marillac

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2015, 09:00:16 PM »
I rewatched the 99 Duke game. Dom is  playing like a poor mans Ron Artest. If he could shoot a little better he would be great .

When we first recruited Dom, I thought he'd be 220-230 by his senior year.  He is listed at 196.  I can't even imagine the animal he'd be with 25-30 pounds of muscle on him.

He's playing great this season. He already has double the amount of offensive boards that he had all of last season.  For the first time, I actually want him to shoulder some of the scoring load.

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2015, 09:16:55 PM »

When we first recruited Dom, I thought he'd be 220-230 by his senior year.  He is listed at 196.  I can't even imagine the animal he'd be with 25-30 pounds of muscle on him.

He's playing great this season. He already has double the amount of offensive boards that he had all of last season.  For the first time, I actually want him to shoulder some of the scoring load.

Im not buying the 196. I know plenty of guys 6 inches shorter who have similar builds and weigh close to 200.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.