Who are you voting for..?

• 304 replies

Poison

Re: Who are you voting for..?
« Reply #240 on: November 08, 2016, 12:21:31 AM »
I said this 16 years ago ( on redmen ) with GWB and I will repeat it now. 10 years from now any hillary supporter will be saying why the #$%^ did I vote for her ( and yes thats 2 years into a repub new presidency and hopefully we are fixed

What people might say is that Hillary ran unopposed. Trump made this way too easy. Tomorrow isn't even exciting. It's already boring.

goredmen

« Reply #241 on: November 08, 2016, 12:35:38 AM »
I said this 16 years ago ( on redmen ) with GWB and I will repeat it now. 10 years from now any hillary supporter will be saying why the #$%^ did I vote for her ( and yes thats 2 years into a repub new presidency and hopefully we are fixed

What people might say is that Hillary ran unopposed. Trump made this way too easy. Tomorrow isn't even exciting. It's already boring.

The first time in this thread I semi-agree with you. Trump's biggest flaw (and there are many) is that he was the only GOP candidate that couldn't beat the terrible candidate on the other side. Had the GOP nominated a decent candidate like Rubio, Cruz or Kasich this election would already be over in the other direction. Not even the media basically being a wing of her campaign would have been able to save her against even a somewhat decent candidate

« Reply #242 on: November 08, 2016, 12:44:36 AM »

I don't disagree with that. But you will have to live with yourself with all Hillaries lies when you said they weren't true and lets just revisit this thread down the road because I'm very confident in my predictions and even thought I haven't voted for the winning president since 88 my predictions on whats going to happen have almost never been wrong ( this applies more to the redmen r&p forum ) but my track record is sick nonetheless

« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2016, 12:45:23 AM »

The first time in this thread I semi-agree with you. Trump's biggest flaw (and there are many) is that he was the only GOP candidate that couldn't beat the terrible candidate on the other side. Had the GOP nominated a decent candidate like Rubio, Cruz or Kasich this election would already be over in the other direction. Not even the media basically being a wing of her campaign would have been able to save her against even a somewhat decent candidate
agreed

Marillac

« Reply #244 on: November 08, 2016, 01:40:14 AM »
At least I can take comfort in the market collapsing squarely in Hillary's lap in 2017-2018.
Of course, liberals willl find some way to pin it on the g.o.p..

Poison

« Reply #245 on: November 08, 2016, 07:03:10 AM »
At least I can take comfort in the market collapsing squarely in Hillary's lap in 2017-2018.
Of course, liberals willl find some way to pin it on the g.o.p..

Have you bothered to look at where economists see our economy going should Trump win? There is less confidence with a complete nice person in office. Why isn't that completely obvious?
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 07:11:14 AM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #246 on: November 08, 2016, 07:04:16 AM »

Cruz is the anti christ. I'd take Trump over him.

Poison

« Reply #247 on: November 08, 2016, 07:09:07 AM »

I don't disagree with that. But you will have to live with yourself with all Hillaries lies when you said they weren't true and lets just revisit this thread down the road because I'm very confident in my predictions and even thought I haven't voted for the winning president since 88 my predictions on whats going to happen have almost never been wrong ( this applies more to the redmen r&p forum ) but my track record is sick nonetheless

What cracks me up about the Trump supporter is that you all know how awful Hillary is. How is that educated people don't? How did it get by Dan Rather? How did it get by George Bush Sr? How did it get by people who read? If everyone tells you you're drunk, have a seat. Look around, perhaps not in the direction of Ted Nugent.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 07:09:32 AM by Poison »

Poison

« Reply #248 on: November 08, 2016, 07:47:58 AM »
Ignorance is not a virtue - POTUS

Foad

« Reply #249 on: November 08, 2016, 07:49:39 AM »
What cracks me up about the Trump supporter is that you all know how awful Hillary is. How is that educated people don't?

By educated people do you mean genyioues such as yourself who were fortunate enough to attend Harvard on Jamaica Bay or do you mean other educated people?

How did it get by Dan Rather?

Well in Rather's case he was distracted by a rainbow unicorn that brought him forged papyrus proving that George Bush assassinated the Easter Bunny.

How did it get by George Bush Sr?

GHWB is like 120. The only thing that doesn't get past him is strained peas.

How did it get by people who read?

Not everyone is gullible enough to believe anything they read in the NY Times.

If everyone tells you you're drunk, have a seat. Look around, perhaps not in the direction of Ted Nugent.

Actually when everyone tells you something it's most likely false and the louder and more insistent the telling the less likely it is to be true. Because the roar of the crowd is comprises the bleating of individual nice persons. Whereas when a true genius appears you can know him by the sign that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

It's a good thing Hillary's got MSNBC behind her because you really suck at making a case for her being elected. Uh me are smrat and me likes her and I are good and so are peoples such as I and people who donts be racistsists.  Thanks for the update Mencken.

Poison

« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2016, 07:55:15 AM »
What cracks me up about the Trump supporter is that you all know how awful Hillary is. How is that educated people don't?

By educated people do you mean genyioues such as yourself who were fortunate enough to attend Harvard on Jamaica Bay or do you mean other educated people?

How did it get by Dan Rather?

Well in Rather's case he was distracted by a rainbow unicorn that brought him forged papyrus proving that George Bush assassinated the Easter Bunny.

How did it get by George Bush Sr?

GHWB is like 120. The only thing that doesn't get past him is strained peas.

How did it get by people who read?

Not everyone is gullible enough to believe anything they read in the NY Times.

If everyone tells you you're drunk, have a seat. Look around, perhaps not in the direction of Ted Nugent.

Actually when everyone tells you something it's most likely false and the louder and more insistent the telling the less likely it is to be true. Because the roar of the crowd is comprises the bleating of individual nice persons. Whereas when a true genius appears you can know him by the sign that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

It's a good thing Hillary's got MSNBC behind her because you really suck at making a case for her being elected. Uh me are smrat and me likes her and I are good and so are peoples such as I and people who donts be racistsists.  Thanks for the update Mencken.

Take a deep breath. It will all be over soon.

LoganK

« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2016, 09:01:35 AM »
...the louder and more insistent the telling the less likely it is to be true.
Is there anyone louder than Donald Trump?

Poison

« Reply #253 on: November 08, 2016, 09:10:30 AM »

Rudy

« Reply #254 on: November 08, 2016, 09:36:44 AM »

Unopposed she would have lost. If Trump just stood up there and never said a word other than to attack her on her issues he would have def won

Foad

« Reply #255 on: November 08, 2016, 10:06:14 AM »

Hot Tuna.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pB3nsfliWw

Foad

« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2016, 10:08:06 AM »

No doubt this sort of insouciance served you well growing up running the gritty streets of Scarsdale.

goredmen

« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2016, 11:26:27 AM »
As a white middle class male I believe Trump when he says that the Obama years left no hope for the white working class. That working class people have nothing to look forward to when they wake up in the morning because they are economically stuck in neutral.

Oh no wait that wasn't Trump. That was Bill Clinton. Whoops.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/07/leaked-bill-clinton-speech-obama-years-left-no-hope-for-white-working-class/

« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2016, 11:34:13 AM »
I'm still pissed off at Hillary for screwing Bernie without the kisses.

That being said...Trump is a bad guy...an aryan supremacist..a hater...a crook...a rapist...a self centered jerk who would ruin this country the way he ruined the USFL...a nut job...  Need I say more?  I love this country too much to vote for a guy who dodged the draft because his foot hurt.

I'll hold my nose and vote for the mistress manipulator..

Poison

« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2016, 11:35:31 AM »

No doubt this sort of insouciance served you well growing up running the gritty streets of Scarsdale.

You know it. 914 represent.