Mike Anderson to Tulsa

• 118 replies
Mike Anderson to Tulsa
« on: December 08, 2019, 12:31:04 PM »
Quote from Coach MA’s son “Never doubt @Iron_MikeMA. His track record speaks for itself.

Ignore the noise. Good win for Pops! First of many. #SJUBB 💪👊”

Mike loves NY, his PG (wife) especially loves NY, she’s a big fan of stylish clothes and fast living, he’s gong to try to build a successful program here, there’s only two options that’s going to happen- he’s either going to retire here or he’s going to be fired after 3-4 years if he hasn’t made the tourney yet.

There is a fire lit under him by being fired from his dream school and St. John’s is going to get every last ounce out of him to try to build a winner because he wants to show Arkansas and their fans that they made a big mistake.

Re: Mike Anderson to Tulsa
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 01:00:33 PM »
We are extremely lucky someone of his caliber fell into our laps.  Is he a great coach, no.

But he is a very good coach and a great fit for this university.

TONYD3

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 02:03:11 PM »
We are extremely lucky someone of his caliber fell into our laps.  Is he a great coach, no.

But he is a very good coach and a great fit for this university.

Really happy we got Anderson. Luck wasn’t involved our AD did a great job. Maybe we were lucky he was available. But I was certain we were getting a good coach this year.

Johnny23

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2019, 02:44:58 PM »
Like I said CMA is here to stay. Haters gonna hate. He's building something here and it's fun to watch.

TONYD3

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2019, 03:09:44 PM »
Like I said CMA is here to stay. Haters gonna hate. He's building something here and it's fun to watch.
Never understand the hate around here. Lavin very quickly was hated. Winning 20 games, winning home games, just competing is all I ask for. By year 3 half the board hated him. Year 4 most of the board, year 5 just about everyone. Those are the delusional ones.
Anderson will be better then Lavin. He has been great so far and some aren’t happy.

Johnny23

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2019, 03:18:07 PM »
Never understand the hate around here. Lavin very quickly was hated. Winning 20 games, winning home games, just competing is all I ask for. By year 3 half the board hated him. Year 4 most of the board, year 5 just about everyone. Those are the delusional ones.
Anderson will be better then Lavin. He has been great so far and some aren’t happy.

Agree. It's unexplainable but to each their own.

TONYD3

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2019, 03:21:07 PM »
Agree. It's unexplainable but to each their own.
Crazy, some people even want to live in Tulsa.

Foad

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2019, 04:32:14 PM »
Never understand the hate around here.

Russian nesting doll of stupid who gave up on St John's last year when they were 12-0 because basketball wasn't fun anymore doesn't understand the hate.

TONYD3

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2019, 04:44:43 PM »
Russian nesting doll of stupid who gave up on St John's last year when they were 12-0 because basketball wasn't fun anymore doesn't understand the hate.

Was looking for your stupid blog, where is it? Or are you sad we won? Didn’t give up on my team last year just realized it was fraud.
Having a real coach, Watching a good hardworking team, And knowing you losers are mad makes it so much better.
Thank you for being you.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 04:47:01 PM by TONYD3 »

Marillac

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2019, 06:24:29 PM »
Quote from Coach MA’s son “Never doubt @Iron_MikeMA. His track record speaks for itself.

Ignore the noise. Good win for Pops! First of many. #SJUBB 💪👊”

Mike loves NY, his PG (wife) especially loves NY, she’s a big fan of stylish clothes and fast living, he’s gong to try to build a successful program here, there’s only two options that’s going to happen- he’s either going to retire here or he’s going to be fired after 3-4 years if he hasn’t made the tourney yet.

There is a fire lit under him by being fired from his dream school and St. John’s is going to get every last ounce out of him to try to build a winner because he wants to show Arkansas and their fans that they made a big mistake.

Obviously he is not going to Tulsa.  St. John's fans feel the need to make up and spread rumors.  It's one of the perks of coaching here. Tulsa has a good coach in place.  The discussion about Tulsa was whether we were a much better program.  We aren't.  Our fans are delusional.

Marillac

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2019, 06:26:12 PM »
Crazy, some people even want to live in Tulsa.

Nothing like the rust, rats, filth, and traffic of Queens baby!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 06:26:30 PM by Marillac »

goredmen

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2019, 07:04:29 PM »
Tulsa has a good coach in place. 

There have been many dumb things said on this board over the years but this may be the dumbest. Frank Haith is the actual worst and they can't wait to be rid of them there.

Poison

« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2019, 07:06:22 PM »

Not every makes Jacksonville money.

Foad

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2019, 07:24:09 PM »
Was looking for your stupid blog

Of course you were slingblade, because I live in your head, hmm mmm. Unfortunately I was out of town this weekend and by the time I watched the game when I got back didn't think it was worth the bother of recording my hot takes. Or maybe I registered for an account on the WV board and posted my hot takes there which comprised whining like a little bitch about how college basketball wasn't fun anymore because although the team I root for won I hate the coach and I can't understand why anyone could hate the coach so much that I want the team to lose because I hate the coach which hate I don't understand because I don't understand the hatred of the coach that would cause me to hate the team I root for. God damn but you're stupid.

jr49

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2019, 07:41:24 PM »
ls that all you can say about queens?

TONYD3

« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2019, 07:51:20 PM »
Sorry you let you mom live like that. My mom lives nice
« Last Edit: December 08, 2019, 08:01:05 PM by TONYD3 »

TONYD3

« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2019, 07:58:05 PM »
That’s where u live? I assumed better

Poison

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2019, 08:12:58 PM »
That’s where u live? I assumed better

I don’t live in Jacksonville. I have flown over it before. No need for a closer look. I was making reference to the laughable pride that Marillac takes in telling us he lives in Florida. As if it’s not one giant cess pool.

Marillac

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2019, 09:14:24 PM »

You need to check a map. Jacksonville is very northern Florida. I live in south Florida. 

Marillac

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2019, 09:16:02 PM »
Sorry you let you mom live like that. My mom lives nice

Is that why you live in her basement still?