Xavier @ MSG

• 175 replies

Johnny23

Re: Xavier @ MSG
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2020, 09:32:46 PM »
It’s amazing what a good coach can do...isn’t that right “Cross Fire”?

I think it’s only right that Johnny23, SJUFan, and TonyD lineup so we can all throw steaming piles of sh*t at their faces.

Yeah you're loving all of these losses, right? Pathetic turncoat you are.The players and coaches should save the shitfest for you.

SJUFAN

« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2020, 09:58:21 PM »
Why was this exactly Coach’s fault?

He’s a troll. It’s clear the skill level of the players collectively are lacking. Yet they still look to take at shot at coach every chance they get.

« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2020, 10:00:48 PM »
Figueroa had several guys wide open and takes a bad shot. 
Couldn't have been a bad shot. I've been told that CFC and Kevin Williard teach "shot discipline". Mullin did not.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 10:02:45 PM by carmineabbatiello »

« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2020, 10:02:06 PM »
Another brutal close loss.
Not to worry. This loss is squarely on Mullin. Besides, we're establishing a culture.

« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2020, 10:06:07 PM »
Not to worry. This loss is squarely on Mullin. Besides, we're establishing a culture.

This loss was on the team...
Didn’t make timely free throws...and if you think I’m not objective, I totally blamed Anderson for Georgetown loss...we make that 1 and 1, different ballgame...period point blank!!!

« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2020, 10:30:54 PM »
Sorry boys been riding the MussBus at Arkansas but it’s falling apart losing 4 straight conference home games, never happened in Arkansas history so I’m back and hopefully we can win this Xavier game and be back on the NIT track. Heron out for year???! Steere suspended?? WTHHHH, Wusu scoring 50 and 60 and crossing the daily lights out of a defender, Posh 30 pts, 20 assist night??? Holy geeez, what else have I missed. Good lord the future is bright for next year if LJ stays.

You nimrod, it happened just last year under Mediocre Mike.

You've never been on the Muss Bus. You're a clown. You're not a Razorbacks fan. You blame Joe getting injured on overuse by Muss. What about the St. John's kid that's hurt? Of course, that's not Mediocre Mike's fault.

You are one of the most bizarre people I've ever encountered. You're young. You can't even remember the national championship. The whole time Mediocre Mike was the head of Arkansas he never did anything outstanding, yet you have this love for him. It's crazy.

« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2020, 10:34:09 PM »
Our last possession was a joke again.The team gets a 7 pt lead they stop looking to score and settle. Lack of execution, don’t question effort. Before the start of BiG East schedule was drinking with an Arkansas fan, told me when MA has no expectations he surprises you for the better. When, he gets expectations things turn sour. My buddy the Professor is on the money. They play hard but, he is not the guy. The problem is that no vision exists here. What Repole said was not wrong, just probably should not have done it in the open.

Marillac

« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2020, 10:51:45 PM »
He’s a troll. It’s clear the skill level of the players collectively are lacking. Yet they still look to take at shot at coach every chance they get.

Yeah, talent and skill are the problem up 3 with under a minute to go. 🙄

« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2020, 10:54:52 PM »
Our last possession was a joke again.The team gets a 7 pt lead they stop looking to score and settle. Lack of execution, don’t question effort. Before the start of BiG East schedule was drinking with an Arkansas fan, told me when MA has no expectations he surprises you for the better. When, he gets expectations things turn sour. My buddy the Professor is on the money. They play hard but, he is not the guy. The problem is that no vision exists here. What Repole said was not wrong, just probably should not have done it in the open.

I can see and hear your frustration, as I am frustrated as well...but I do think their is a vision here and a long term plan....the players we have coming in are definitely better then what we rely on now....I think we will be much better next year at closing our games...once again, not claiming we will win an NCAA title, but I see is as a 10-8 tournament type team next year....

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2020, 10:57:16 PM »
Says the guy who swears up and down he never takes a shot at CMA. LMAO

Marillac

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2020, 11:06:01 PM »
Tell us coach. What would have drawn up that would have lead to a basket?

Hey Crossfire, thanks for the question. Upon further review, I now think pulling up for a 35 footer without doing anything to free any player up was the right call. I’m confident this will catch on throughout the conference and soon the entire nation.

So sorry to question Coach Anderson. Blame the players, not this great man. I mean, he’s never had a losing season, right?! I can’t ever see that streak coming to an end! You’ve gone over 40 years straight without possessing a triple-digit IQ. I think Anderson’s streak can challenge your own when all is said and done.

Please allow me to wipe some of the sh*t off your face. Have a blessed night.

Marillac

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2020, 11:07:32 PM »
I can see and hear your frustration, as I am frustrated as well...but I do think their is a vision here and a long term plan....the players we have coming in are definitely better then what we rely on now....I think we will be much better next year at closing our games...once again, not claiming we will win an NCAA title, but I see is as a 10-8 tournament type team next year....

The vision is setting up a firing squad according to SJUFan.

Marillac

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2020, 11:09:45 PM »
Says the guy who swears up and down he never takes a shot at CMA. LMAO

Things are so bad compliments are now taken as slights.

SJUFan and TonyD are incredibly intelligent and definitely not ‘tarded.

SJUFAN

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2020, 11:24:55 PM »
Couldn't have been a bad shot. I've been told that CFC and Kevin Williard teach "shot discipline". Mullin did not.

LJ can take those shots. That’s all he can do.

SJUFAN

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2020, 11:31:28 PM »
Hey Crossfire, thanks for the question. Upon further review, I now think pulling up for a 35 footer without doing anything to free any player up was the right call. I’m confident this will catch on throughout the conference and soon the entire nation.

So sorry to question Coach Anderson. Blame the players, not this great man. I mean, he’s never had a losing season, right?! I can’t ever see that streak coming to an end! You’ve gone over 40 years straight without possessing a triple-digit IQ. I think Anderson’s streak can challenge your own when all is said and done.

Please allow me to wipe some of the sh*t off your face. Have a blessed night.

Again what play should he have run that would have been successful? Again why would I have shit on my face? These are elementary questions, someone who is as obsessed with IQ as you are can certainly provide a logical straight forward response.

But since your a troll, I’m certain you will not. Goodnight.

SJUFAN

« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2020, 11:32:34 PM »

Exactly. Glad to see your finally coming to your senses.

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2020, 11:33:53 PM »
Things are so bad compliments are now taken as slights.

SJUFan and TonyD are incredibly intelligent and definitely not ‘tarded.
Wrong. Carmine was mocking CMA because as he has stated he doesn't believe in culture just winning. he was being sarcastic.

« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2020, 11:35:41 PM »
Mike Anderson on paper great resume before coming here and seasons not over. I give him credit for getting what he has gotten out of our squad. I saw this with NR. At end of the day you get paid for results. I am in sales I was given five months I produced I got more time same with coaching. His class next year , I feel for Posh he is going to be looked at as the next savior. Wusu nice 4yr player. Look, I blame the Board of Directors. They made majority of us hate Mully. It’s sad, you have to separate player from coach. He should’ve never been coach that was a money grab for donations. Once, Repole ripped off the bandaid only guy to hire was Slick Rick. They knew if they hire MA or Jones from Yale they wouldn’t be killed in press anymore.Cragg goes back with Capel a long time. Capel is never going to be more than 6th place team in ACC. He couldn’t convince him to come here? If you would’ve told me at 13 at Big East Tournament Championship in 2000, this would be last time we would win this game and play in it I would have laughed at you. The Board only cares about filling seats and hoping you buy $50 band for open bar of RW club. When was last time, a coach came said the goal is to win a Big East Title?

SJUFAN

« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2020, 11:37:05 PM »
Yeah, talent and skill are the problem up 3 with under a minute to go. 🙄

So your saying you don’t need talent and skill to close out games?

Nothing a good play design couldn’t cure.

Marillac

« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2020, 11:44:33 PM »
Wrong. Carmine was mocking CMA because as he has stated he doesn't believe in culture just winning. he was being sarcastic.

Obviously. Hint:  I don’t think SJUFan and TonyD are intelligent 😉