2020 Election

• 112 replies

Poison

Re: 2020 Election
« Reply #80 on: November 15, 2020, 06:19:21 PM »

Are you a doctor now Foad?  Fatboy Trump much more likely to go first with his obesity, fast food diet, lack of exercise and stress caused by the realization that he is a loser. Joe jogs to the podium, Trump drinks with two hands and cant handle a simple incline. 

Trump is not a well man.

Marillac

« Reply #81 on: November 16, 2020, 08:54:06 AM »
Biden is a good man. Trump is not. The choice between the two of them is obvious, provided you’re not a stupid piece of shit.

He might be a good man, but was openly racist for the fist 5-6 decades of his life.  I encourage you to watch his interaction with Clarence Thomas.  The hatred painted all over Biden's face as he assassinates the character of Thomas can be nothing other than racism. Trump may be racist himself, but he's never publicly uttered a single phrase that would be in the degree of Biden's greatest hits.

Marillac

« Reply #82 on: November 16, 2020, 08:55:02 AM »
Is that a picture of an exotic dancer or is Biden just fantasizing?  :-[ :( :'(

Settle down, Charlie Chaplin.

Johnny23

« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2020, 10:40:51 AM »
He might be a good man, but was openly racist for the fist 5-6 decades of his life.  I encourage you to watch his interaction with Clarence Thomas.  The hatred painted all over Biden's face as he assassinates the character of Thomas can be nothing other than racism. Trump may be racist himself, but he's never publicly uttered a single phrase that would be in the degree of Biden's greatest hits.

Trump called Mexicans "rapists". May be racist? That right there would qualify as racist by any standard. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. Your guy lost. Game over.

« Reply #84 on: November 16, 2020, 11:52:18 AM »
Trump called Mexicans "rapists". May be racist? That right there would qualify as racist by any standard. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. Your guy lost. Game over.
That is total bullshit and you know it. He was referring to the fact if you do not vet those crossing the boarder you could be letting rapists into our country which is totally logical and would go for any country letting in any people.

Johnny23

« Reply #85 on: November 16, 2020, 01:36:15 PM »
That is total bullshit and you know it. He was referring to the fact if you do not vet those crossing the boarder you could be letting rapists into our country which is totally logical and would go for any country letting in any people.

It's not total bullshit. He said it. Stop lying and google it. It's there for all to see. Your boy lost. Get over it. If he doesn't leave they will forcibly remove his ass. Literally. God Bless the Constitution for lowlife punks like you and your ilk.

Foad

« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2020, 04:23:08 PM »
It's not total bullshit. He said it. Stop lying and google it. It's there for all to see.

Well not quite, and thus your blatant lie is rated four pants on fire by me, an independent non partisan fact checker.

HEADLINE: Trump calls Mexicans good people.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best; they're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

https://time.com/4473972/donald-trump-mexico-meeting-insult/

Marillac

« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2020, 08:14:04 PM »

Are you lazy, stupid, or both?  It would have taken you less time to disprove your statement than it took to write it.  But, hey, why let facts get in the way of perpetuating a lie.

You know what's not a lie, though? Biden arguing on the record that he didn't want black students bussed into his kids school because it would create a racial jungle. But I guess you can look past that and the other few hundred recorded racist statements he made. 

It's really tough to tell blatant racists and white liberals apart these days.  What would a racist say about blacks?  Control their population and keep them away from other races and their kids.  Enter the white liberal:  let's kill two million black would-be children a year with abortions, lets fight against school choice so black kids have to go to violent failing schools, and let's up welfare to incentivize single motherhood (if they can't first be tricked in to killing the baby...oops, bundles of cells), and section 8 housing to keep them separated from the rest of us generation after generation.

Poison

« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2020, 08:48:24 PM »
Are you lazy, stupid, or both?  It would have taken you less time to disprove your statement than it took to write it.  But, hey, why let facts get in the way of perpetuating a lie.

You know what's not a lie, though? Biden arguing on the record that he didn't want black students bussed into his kids school because it would create a racial jungle. But I guess you can look past that and the other few hundred recorded racist statements he made. 

It's really tough to tell blatant racists and white liberals apart these days.  What would a racist say about blacks?  Control their population and keep them away from other races and their kids.  Enter the white liberal:  let's kill two million black would-be children a year with abortions, lets fight against school choice so black kids have to go to violent failing schools, and let's up welfare to incentivize single motherhood (if they can't first be tricked in to killing the baby...oops, bundles of cells), and section 8 housing to keep them separated from the rest of us generation after generation.

You sound like you’re in a cult.

« Reply #89 on: November 16, 2020, 09:42:04 PM »
But not the Democrats cult.

Marillac

« Reply #90 on: November 16, 2020, 11:49:27 PM »

Can you walk me through your thought process on this? 
I trust that the irony of a liberal accusing someone of being in a cult is lost on you.

Johnny23

« Reply #91 on: November 17, 2020, 07:05:16 AM »
Well not quite, and thus your blatant lie is rated four pants on fire by me, an independent non partisan fact checker.

HEADLINE: Trump calls Mexicans good people.

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best; they're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

https://time.com/4473972/donald-trump-mexico-meeting-insult/

You wouldn't know the meaning of non partisan if it smacked you between the eyes. Btw do you think your headline changes the fact of what he said?

He said they are "rapists". And your quote points that out again. That quote you sent out did not help your retort.

Of course it does not.

Johnny23

« Reply #92 on: November 17, 2020, 07:06:39 AM »

If it took you that much babble to try and disprove that Trump called Mexicans "rapists"  then clearly you lost the argument, and the War.

See you in 8 years when you come out of hiding, Trumper.

Foad

« Reply #93 on: November 17, 2020, 04:29:21 PM »
You wouldn't know the meaning of non partisan if it smacked you between the eyes. Btw do you think your headline changes the fact of what he said?

No. I thought I was being ironic, which you didn't understand, because sarcasm is wasted on the stupid.

He said they are "rapists". And your quote points that out again. That quote you sent out did not help your retort.

I agree with your use of the word "retort," a noun meaning a "wittily incisive reply." That though is where we part company.

According to the quote I posted Trump said that Mexico was not sending its best people; rather it was sending people with problems. Implicit in that statement is that there are Mexicans who are "good people" and who don't have problems. Leaving aside that Mexicans are not a race, it's not racist to notice that there are people of a particular genetic make up that have problems. It is in fact racist to pretend otherwise.

If I were to say that Cuba sent rapists and drug dealers to the US during the Mariel boatlift, would that be racists against Cubans? I mean, did you see Scarface? If I were to say that England sent rapists to Australia in the 18th century, would that be racists against Anglo Saxons? Come on man, that's malarkey. Even you're not that dumb.

I don't get it. You should be happy. You proudly voted for a senile corrupt serial liar and soon enough he'll be inaugurated as the most powerful man in the world who touches children inappropriately since Jeffrey Epstein snuffed it. And of course you had no choice, because despite being a pedophile he was running against a former game show host literally Hitler and we can't have that. And soon enough thanks to your vote the US will be back to murdering brown people in the Middle East, which makes for great television. As a sometimes TV watcher I appreciate your dedication to the resistance.

« Reply #94 on: November 17, 2020, 07:47:57 PM »
Flies are like Biden supporters-Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly would not understand.

Poison

« Reply #95 on: November 17, 2020, 08:05:55 PM »
Flies are like Biden supporters-Even if the bee could explain to the fly why pollen is better than shit, the fly would not understand.

Biden won because the country had enough of Trump.

Since this is a St.John’s Basketball board, it’s not off topic to remind you that we won’t be attending St.John’s basketball games this year because of our stupid and careless President that you’ve been duped into supporting no matter what he destroys.

« Reply #96 on: November 17, 2020, 08:52:32 PM »
Biden won because the country had enough of Trump.

Since this is a St.John’s Basketball board, it’s not off topic to remind you that we won’t be attending St.John’s basketball games this year because of our stupid and careless President that you’ve been duped into supporting no matter what he destroys.
Definitely could have done a lot better but it's still the China virus.

Johnny23

« Reply #97 on: November 17, 2020, 11:19:12 PM »
No. I thought I was being ironic, which you didn't understand, because sarcasm is wasted on the stupid.

I agree with your use of the word "retort," a noun meaning a "wittily incisive reply." That though is where we part company.

According to the quote I posted Trump said that Mexico was not sending its best people; rather it was sending people with problems. Implicit in that statement is that there are Mexicans who are "good people" and who don't have problems. Leaving aside that Mexicans are not a race, it's not racist to notice that there are people of a particular genetic make up that have problems. It is in fact racist to pretend otherwise.

If I were to say that Cuba sent rapists and drug dealers to the US during the Mariel boatlift, would that be racists against Cubans? I mean, did you see Scarface? If I were to say that England sent rapists to Australia in the 18th century, would that be racists against Anglo Saxons? Come on man, that's malarkey. Even you're not that dumb.

I don't get it. You should be happy. You proudly voted for a senile corrupt serial liar and soon enough he'll be inaugurated as the most powerful man in the world who touches children inappropriately since Jeffrey Epstein snuffed it. And of course you had no choice, because despite being a pedophile he was running against a former game show host literally Hitler and we can't have that. And soon enough thanks to your vote the US will be back to murdering brown people in the Middle East, which makes for great television. As a sometimes TV watcher I appreciate your dedication to the resistance.

You mean the same Jeffrey Epstein that was a rear of a donkey buddies with your boy Trump?

Or in your world of warped morality you somehow believe the "senile corrupt serial liar" is worse than the guy who believes once you become famous that you get to "grab 'em by the pussy"?

Sounds like your "implicitly" full of shit.

Just think, (even though that's hard for you to do) you may get 8 years of Joe followed by 8 more years of the first minority, female President in history. What a country. Enjoy.

Poison

« Reply #98 on: November 18, 2020, 12:50:30 AM »
Definitely could have done a lot better but it's still the China virus.

Eliminating the pandemic team in retrospect was actually exactly the kind of brain dead decision the right accuses Biden of making.

Incorrectly, of course.

Marillac

« Reply #99 on: November 18, 2020, 02:04:12 AM »

Of course it does not.

You should probably have more intelligent members of your team make arguments on your behalf. Why would you put rapists in quotes when Trump using that term is not disputed?  The disagreement is over the context the term was used. You refuse to quote him correctly and want to remove all context of his statement. Trump's statement was recorded and can readily be found on Youtube -- but your bias renders your ignorance impenetrable.

How do you feel about Biden saying he didn't want black kids bussed in to his kid's school out of fear of creating a racial jungle?  There is no need to change his words or take them out of context either.  By any reasonable standard, his statement (and many others) are worse than anything Trump ever uttered about race.

I don't even dislike Joe Biden.  I think he's clearly compromised cognitively, but I find him a likeable guy if I'm being honest. But you maniacs beat the racism drum so hard for four years. You talk about sexism, how Trump is a rapist, and how inarticulate he is...and then run JOE BIDEN. I have no complaints for anyone who wants to argue policy differences, but to act like Biden is morally or ethically superior to Trump is simply not based in reality.