Mike Anderson's contract

• 53 replies
Re: Mike Anderson's contract
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2022, 04:03:15 PM »
The RM moderators run a kindergarten. OhioFan is a bag of sh*t. I was banned once for saying something slightly unkind to Moose — who is a friend in real life.

Then I was suspended for having the audacity to talk back to another moderator during my “second chance.” OhioFan sent me some impossibly c*nty, condescending message about shots at moderators not being tolerated. He actually wrote that the moderators had a special privilege above other posters.  He added that it was “not open for debate.” The only response there was to tell him to fvck himself and that I hoped he died.

I have an issue with authority to begin with, so following orders from volunteer hall monitors like that is just not possible for me.

They lock threads if they anticipate it going off the rails. WTF is that? What kind of remedy is that?

The mod on RM known as OhioFan is a bona fide sociopath.
I know there are a few fans on that site that are borderline psychotic but this guy thinks he speaks for all mods and makes unilateral decisions on right and wrong.

I think he has that power because he may be a seminary dropout like Paul.  Beast of the East is another odd ball.
Recently a guy named Proud Alum has been posting and it appears that he may be the alter ego of either OhioFan or Beast. 
It's like watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2022, 07:56:30 PM »
The mod on RM known as OhioFan is a bona fide sociopath.
I know there are a few fans on that site that are borderline psychotic but this guy thinks he speaks for all mods and makes unilateral decisions on right and wrong.

I think he has that power because he may be a seminary dropout like Paul.  Beast of the East is another odd ball.
Recently a guy named Proud Alum has been posting and it appears that he may be the alter ego of either OhioFan or Beast. 
It's like watching One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
If Proud Alum is not the alter ego of Beast then they have a Brokeback Mountain thing going on.

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2022, 08:53:12 PM »
If Proud Alum is not the alter ego of Beast then they have a Brokeback Mountain thing going on.

Proud Alum, Beast and OhioFan have a threesome thing going on.  This unholy trinity isn't fooling anyone.
OhioFan is the terminator. This thinned skinned skin head arbitrary bans fans whose posts he personally dislikes.  He must have something on the site owner.

« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2022, 09:53:53 AM »
I don’t like those holier than now woke Cucks at Redmen. I only posted over there cause it was dormant here.

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2022, 11:20:34 AM »
Sadly, they banned every poster that made redmen.com readable. It went completely downhill in 2020 when three Woke "moderators" began a purge of fans that had expressed moderate political views on a non-basketball thread related to the upcoming presidential election.
From that point on those fans were targeted on the basketball forum and the slightest dissent from the norm of opinions was edited or deleted.
Ironically, the Woke girls there were offended by posters like the greatest humorist of all time on a college basketball forum, Fun, while protecting the integrity of a site called "REDMEN". 
Sadly, the ones responsible for turning redmen.com into a hermit kingdom were mods like OhioFan, Redmennorth and Lawmanfan.  These Woke mods have a few Stasi storm troopers who regularly report posters. The leader of Stasi is a pompous blowhard named Beast of the East who has a double personality. The result is they basically all agree with each other and regurgitate the same topics of blame to enforce those beliefs.
Kudos to the owner of this site for allowing a more open discussion. 
Finally, those who failed to see the humor in Fun's posts on redmen.com missed their relation to the comedic management of the St. John's basketball program over the last 20 years.
If you want to really make the redmen.com mods heads explode request that FOAD write a weekly editorial here on JJ.

This is funny to read. The moderators there are definitely not St. John's finest alumni. They play favorites and have double standards, cater to armchair experts groupthink, and abide by some crude trains of thought. That said, Beast of the East is a good man who does a lot for St. Johns.

« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2022, 11:23:02 AM »
Proud Alum, Beast and OhioFan have a threesome thing going on.  This unholy trinity isn't fooling anyone.
OhioFan is the terminator. This thinned skinned skin head arbitrary bans fans whose posts he personally dislikes.  He must have something on the site owner.

Haha! OhioFan can't stand me. I think you've misread things quite a bit.

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2022, 11:26:28 AM »
This is funny to read. The moderators there are definitely not St. John's finest alumni. They play favorites and have double standards, cater to armchair experts groupthink, and abide by some crude trains of thought. That said, Beast of the East is a good man who does a lot for St. Johns.

This is definitely St. John's T-shirt guy aka NJLovett from Twitter

Marillac

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2022, 11:53:41 AM »

I like Beast. I also like Paul and I think that’s mutual. Mkras is cool as well. Paultz is fine too, but he can’t take any ball-busting AT ALL. And he’s protected like he’s the group shaman or something.

OhioFan is a bag of sh*t and really hurts that site big time. He PM’d me, “hey lay off Cragg if you know what’s good for you.” Meanwhile, it was fashionable to rail on Mullin at the same time. He should be stripped of his pseudo power and then his fat ass should be stripped on real life, tarred and feathered before our next home game, then someone should slap a strap-on over his ugly face to look like a beak, and send him out as Johnny Thunderbird for the game.

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2022, 11:56:53 AM »
I like Beast. I also like Paul and I think that’s mutual. Mkras is cool as well. Paultz is fine too, but he can’t take any ball-busting AT ALL. And he’s protected like he’s the group shaman or something.

OhioFan is a bag of sh*t and really hurts that site big time. He PM’d me, “hey lay off Cragg if you know what’s good for you.” Meanwhile, it was fashionable to rail on Mullin at the same time. He should be stripped of his pseudo power and then his fat ass should be stripped on real life, tarred and feathered before our next home game, then someone should slap a strap-on over his ugly face to look like a beak, and send him out as Johnny Thunderbird for the game.

I should qualify- not ALL moderators there are bad. But they have more than a few, along with some favored posters, that are low level.

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2022, 01:17:12 PM »

In my earlier days on BEB I always got you, mkras, mjmahar, and mcnpa mixed up. I’m sure thats offensive on some level lol.

Whichever board has the most St. John’s discussion is the best board. Simple as that for me.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2022, 10:12:27 PM »
Haha! OhioFan can't stand me. I think you've misread things quite a bit.

Haha my ass!  You targeted two rookies recently and worked with Ohiofan to ban them.  You're a redmen.com insider and now come snooping here.
You are obsessed with the fear that Fun (Foad) will return in some form.
Are you still taking satellite pictures of people's mailboxes?

Marillac

« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2022, 12:14:49 AM »
In my earlier days on BEB I always got you, mkras, mjmahar, and mcnpa mixed up. I’m sure thats offensive on some level lol.

Whichever board has the most St. John’s discussion is the best board. Simple as that for me.

BEB in its prime was the best forum by a mile. What a run it enjoyed.

I expect more posters to migrate here from RM as the losses mount since there is no ability to speak openly there.

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2022, 09:07:00 AM »
Haha my ass!  You targeted two rookies recently and worked with Ohiofan to ban them.  You're a redmen.com insider and now come snooping here.
You are obsessed with the fear that Fun (Foad) will return in some form.
Are you still taking satellite pictures of people's mailboxes?

Ok, looks like we have some conspiracy-theory psycho here ...

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2022, 02:46:30 PM »
Ok, looks like we have some conspiracy-theory psycho here ...

No theory pal!  Your posts on redmen.com clearly align with OhioFan and especially Beast.
Tell the fans here when you joined redmen.com and when you started to post.  Who is able to manipulate the content of that forum, delete posts and delete members????
Come out of the closet!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 02:47:56 PM by Johnny Rotten »