St. John's - Villanova

• 10 replies

Tha Kid

St. John's - Villanova
« on: February 07, 2022, 02:53:46 PM »
Looking forward to taking in my first game live since March 2020.

Separately, Tha Kid's kid will be playing in the halftime game on the court.  We still haven't had a single practice due to COVID/gym space and we are a group of 5th graders (though Tha Kid Jr. is playing up as a 4th grader) playing a 6th grade team, so the deck is stacked against us, but the kids (and coaches/parents) are psyched.  Please give the St. Augustine's boys a little extra love during halftime!!
"I drink and I know things"

Marillac

Re: St. John's - Villanova
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 06:40:39 PM »

Separately, Tha Kid's kid will be playing in the halftime game on the court.  We still haven't had a single practice due to COVID/gym space and we are a group of 5th graders (though Tha Kid Jr. is playing up as a 4th grader) playing a 6th grade team, so the deck is stacked against us, but the kids (and coaches/parents) are psyched.  Please give the St. Augustine's boys a little extra love during halftime!!

Good to see you posting again. Good luck to Tha Kid’s kid and his teammates!

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2022, 06:51:01 PM »
They list Justin Moore and Colin Gillespie as game time decisions but neither practiced today. They account for over 32 points per game. Gillespie suffered severe ankle sprain just two days ago so he sounds doubtful. No word on Posh. If Posh doesn't play it's a push (or is it if it's a push it's a Posh).

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 11:52:29 PM »

That's great kid.  Let's go St. Augustine's! Enjoy it.

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2022, 03:30:13 AM »

Good luck. Always a fun time during halftime.

Need this game if we're going to keep it interesting down the stretch of the season.

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2022, 02:36:24 PM »
Two more chances for Q1 wins coming up, might put us back in NCAA consideration, would love a shot at Nova without their top 2 scorers.
I think Anderson has figured some things out with the rotation and we pull off a close win.

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2022, 04:31:32 PM »
Anyone selling tickets for tonite?

Foad

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 05:37:57 PM »
would love a shot at Nova without their top 2 scorers

Maybe their bus will crash, SJU would be a lock.

« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 09:06:42 PM »
Wrong guys taking early 3’s and nobody crashing the weak side on drives for some easy dump offs and dunks. Good speed on offense overall though.

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2022, 11:04:13 AM »
5 guys in double figures is tough to stop. tied in the 2nd half tho. encouraging recovery i guess.