• 18 replies
Redmen.com Hacked
« on: March 31, 2022, 07:36:09 PM »
Did OhioFan piss someone off?

Foad

Re: Redmen.com Hacked
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 08:38:20 PM »
Did OhioFan piss someone off?

Probably Putin got tired of seeing the Ukrainian flag every time he went to check the SJ tidbits thread and launched a cyber attack.

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 08:58:44 PM »
Waiting for Proud Alum with the details................

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 10:28:00 PM »
Waiting for Proud Alum with the details................

There are drugs available for delusional paranoia …

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 11:53:30 PM »
Sources saying it was The Maven

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 07:35:36 AM »
Sources saying it was The Maven

Was it really hacked? What happened?

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2022, 03:09:16 PM »
Was it really hacked? What happened?

I'm guessing April Fools?

« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2022, 03:13:12 PM »
It's up now...

updated the platform

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2022, 11:06:20 PM »
It's up now...

updated the platform

Oh it is much much more than updating the platform! 
You see this is still WOKEMEN.COM.
In fact it is so woke that, like Aunt Jemima, redmen had to be canceled.  In its place we now have the word RED.  Not Red Storm, just RED.  How creative!
You see the newly Woke mods and Paul could no longer claim to be politically neutral by using the racist term redmen. Like the rest of the sheep that embraced the brave new world of they, them, it identity, redmen dot gone the way of Aunt Jemima.
I feel bad for Redmannorth. Poor Aubie now will have to change his name to Northern Red Light.
I'm sure the new name was inspired by the Red Brigade, the far left Italian organization that despised the moderate and right leaning Italians of their day.
I'm thinking of now re-registering as the Red Baron or something Red.  The slogan should be Make SJ Great Again on Red hats, of course.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2022, 11:31:51 PM by Johnny Rotten »

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2022, 01:45:56 AM »
 These guys really changed their name to red.fans ? Pandering to the fullest.

Lemme call Reggie Noble and tell him his name is racist.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2022, 01:47:14 AM by Redy2Rumble »

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2022, 10:58:11 AM »
Oh it is much much more than updating the platform! 
You see this is still WOKEMEN.COM.
In fact it is so woke that, like Aunt Jemima, redmen had to be canceled.  In its place we now have the word RED.  Not Red Storm, just RED.  How creative!
You see the newly Woke mods and Paul could no longer claim to be politically neutral by using the racist term redmen. Like the rest of the sheep that embraced the brave new world of they, them, it identity, redmen dot gone the way of Aunt Jemima.
I feel bad for Redmannorth. Poor Aubie now will have to change his name to Northern Red Light.
I'm sure the new name was inspired by the Red Brigade, the far left Italian organization that despised the moderate and right leaning Italians of their day.
I'm thinking of now re-registering as the Red Baron or something Red.  The slogan should be Make SJ Great Again on Red hats, of course.

It has been 25 years, get over it already.

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2022, 01:49:33 PM »
It has been 25 years, get over it already.

Are you referring to the last time we won an NCAA tournament game or were relevant on the national level?
Please expound Beastie Boy!

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2022, 03:31:07 PM »
There was a time of national pride, when baseball was the most popular game, and we've all heard of the Cincinnati Reds...They were seriously concerned about how their team name could be linked with the American Communist Party. Today, American organizations are openly aligned with communist and Marxist interests domestically and abroad.

cjfish

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2022, 09:52:21 AM »
Who is aligned with Communist or Marxist interests?  You are ridiculous. Stick to basketball which you may know something about. Your political opinion is nice personic

cjfish

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2022, 09:57:24 AM »
Whoops, spell check strikes again. Meant to say your political opinion is idiotic but was censored for using another term. Not a spell check problem, Can’t believe censorship after years of reading Foad’s posts
« Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 01:51:18 PM by cjfish »

« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2022, 01:18:14 PM »
They are busy self flagellating themselves into loving our roster. Wusu, Stanley and Pinzon all potential All Americans if you read their nonsense.

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2022, 02:50:08 PM »
They are busy self flagellating themselves into loving our roster. Wusu, Stanley and Pinzon all potential All Americans if you read their nonsense.

Riiiiiight. No sense in talking about the St. John’s basketball team.
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2022, 04:13:56 PM »
Riiiiiight. No sense in talking about the St. John’s basketball team.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Foad

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2022, 04:40:16 PM »
Thad Matta. Good grief.