Norm on College Basketball Weekly (MSG)

• 6 replies

Randomhero423

Norm on College Basketball Weekly (MSG)
« on: December 28, 2007, 06:07:56 PM »
 I missed first 4 minutes.  I caught him saying how he loves to recruit and how he's got great assistent coaches. (kinda like me liking that game jetman. i'm terrible at it, but it's fun to play).  Said his freshman are going to have to grow up fast for the game tonight. and they are going to have to rebound.

Anyone see everything he said?

Re: Norm on College Basketball Weekly (MSG)
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2007, 06:12:15 PM »
I missed first 4 minutes.  I caught him saying how he loves to recruit and how he's got great assistent coaches. (kinda like me liking that game jetman. i'm terrible at it, but it's fun to play).  Said his freshman are going to have to grow up fast for the game tonight. and they are going to have to rebound.

Thanks for the heads up, watching it now. Agudio hurt is ankle, guess hes not playing. Va Tech should spank Hofstra

Randomhero423

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2007, 06:27:02 PM »
yikes. MARQ better then georgetown????  i really don't think so.  they're talking about crean breaking out. didn't the guy make the final four with wade?

and how is duke not top 10?

Poison

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2007, 06:54:07 PM »

Thanks for the heads up, watching it now. Agudio hurt is ankle, guess hes not playing. Va Tech should spank Hofstra

Hofstra is horrible.

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2007, 06:55:00 PM »

Hofstra is horrible.

Fire Pecora  ;D

Poison

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 07:30:49 PM »

Hofstra is horrible.

Fire Pecora  ;D

He had better have one heckuva class coming in for 08-09.
When you're a mid major coach, if your sleepers don't materialize, you're done.

Randomhero423

« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »
kinda funny going into half time today the lady said "norm richards" instead of norm roberts.