Obama

• 8 replies
Obama
« on: June 09, 2009, 06:08:40 PM »
I saw this in the Daily News earlier today and couldnt agree more. Since when does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES kneel before anyone,not to mention a third world nation? This is a disgrace, and why does Obama feel the need to apologize for being an American?

Presidential posture

Jackson Heights: At the Lincoln Memorial, Abraham Lincoln's statue shows him sitting. At the Jefferson Memorial, Thomas Jefferson is standing. If a statue were to be created of Barack Obama, it would show him kneeling in front of the leader of a Muslim nation.

Dennis Ricupero

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/letters/index.html#ixzz0HyOdMDQx&D

Re: Obama
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 07:42:26 PM »
I saw this in the Daily News earlier today and couldnt agree more. Since when does the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES kneel before anyone,not to mention a third world nation? This is a disgrace, and why does Obama feel the need to apologize for being an American?

Presidential posture

Jackson Heights: At the Lincoln Memorial, Abraham Lincoln's statue shows him sitting. At the Jefferson Memorial, Thomas Jefferson is standing. If a statue were to be created of Barack Obama, it would show him kneeling in front of the leader of a Muslim nation.

Dennis Ricupero

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinions/letters/index.html#ixzz0HyOdMDQx&D

Especially since all Muslims should be dead, right.   ???

As far as world affairs and politics go you're pretty much dumber than a box of rocks, ya know.

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »
All the things going on in the world and this is what you are concerned about? Kneeling before Muslim third world country dishonors america? Come on man.

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 10:34:08 PM »
You guys are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I dont appreciate the President of this great Country kneeling before anyone. Sometimes I do stereotype, thats a character flaw I probably need to work on, but I dont think our Commander in Chief should be bowing or apologizing to anyone.
Obama wants everyone to love him , but he has a job to do-he needs to remember that first.

I think all the fanatics,whether Muslim or not were looking at this and laughing at us

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 10:48:59 PM »
No they are laughing at us because of deregulations in the mortgage lending and credit deriviates market (both parties). How about the wonderful way the US Govt handled Katrina. That's what they are laughing about. In my job i have to speak with people from all over the world and they ask how the most powerful country in the world could treat it's people like that. What you see as a weakness/flaw others see as opening up the lines of communication. Trying new ways to do business. Like you said there are varies opinions on this.

Marillac

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2009, 02:46:40 AM »
Baldi, this is ridiculous.  Who cares what the president of any country does to show respect when he greets another world leader. 

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 10:47:33 AM »
C'mon now.
He bowed, not kneeled. Thats like shakin hands in some cultures out there. Japanese do it all the tme.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

boo3

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2009, 02:09:24 PM »
You guys are certainly entitled to your opinion, but I dont appreciate the President of this great Country kneeling before anyone. Sometimes I do stereotype, thats a character flaw I probably need to work on, but I dont think our Commander in Chief should be bowing or apologizing to anyone.
Obama wants everyone to love him , but he has a job to do-he needs to remember that first.

I think all the fanatics,whether Muslim or not were looking at this and laughing at us

I couldn't agree more Baldi.  i'm with you on this one.   Especially when we have brave men and women fighting in Iraq and Afganistan  for our freedoms.  Plus he let Chavez embarrass him in front of the wold.  I know if my son or daughter were over there, i would not appreciate it.   

kob24

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 06:24:18 PM »
um lets talk about mrs palin