Toronto

• 9 replies
Toronto
« on: August 28, 2009, 11:02:56 PM »
hey guys,

so im taking myself on a mini-vacation to toronto during labor day weekend to catch 3 yankees-bluejays games and an oar concert.

was wondering if anyone had suggestions on good bars/restaraunts in toronto that i should hit up?  im staying at a hostel in downtown toronto near the water, about half a mile from the baseball stadium.

any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

kob24

Re: Toronto
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 11:49:39 PM »
i dont know any spots but i heard they have the prettiest black girls around if u into dark chocolate. and the strip clubs are all nude with drinks and u can smash them

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 11:50:56 AM »
Haha is that what you "heard"? ;)
"When excuses become your reason for losing then it is time to find the nearest mirror." -Mike Dunlap

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 03:01:02 PM »
I am not sure if its still open but there is a restaurant called "Wayne Gretskys" that serves good burgers, it reminds me of Mickey Mantle's on W59th

LJSA

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 03:38:48 PM »
i dont know any spots but i heard they have the prettiest black girls around if u into dark chocolate. and the strip clubs are all nude with drinks and u can smash them

I didn't want to be the first perv to bring this up, but now that someone else has I can tell you that I've also heard the strip clubs are outrageous. It cost my neighbor freshman year only $5 to do something nasty. (This was 1989, though, so you have to account for inflation, I guess.)

On the cleaner side, I've heard the St. Lawrence Market is cool. Lots of specialty vendors, so that might be a cool place to wander and grab lunch if you are a foodie and have time.

boo3

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 05:34:25 PM »

I didn't want to be the first perv to bring this up, but now that someone else has I can tell you that I've also heard the strip clubs are outrageous. It cost my neighbor freshman year only $5 to do something nasty. (This was 1989, though, so you have to account for inflation, I guess.)

On the cleaner side, I've heard the St. Lawrence Market is cool. Lots of specialty vendors, so that might be a cool place to wander and grab lunch if you are a foodie and have time.

I hear there are some spots in Pittsburgh where you don't even have to pay. ;D

I thought Montreal was the spot?

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 05:00:12 PM »
A lotta them girls is on the business end of human trafficking, 'specially the latinas and dark brown Africans.
Parking only for NYCHA permit holders.

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »
Haha thanks (I guess) for the suggestions.  Some of the women on the "biznass" end of things were residing in the very downtown part of Toronto.  Trip was fun.  My hostel was in a great location with a lot of bars and such near the Rogers Centre/CN Tower.  The concert was in a club and aside from being kicked in the shoulder by a crowdsurfer, the show was a ton of fun.

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2009, 10:31:11 AM »
Crowd surfing at a OAR concert?
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2009, 09:28:11 PM »
Yup