JJ's High School "Colt Crazies"

• 7 replies
JJ's High School "Colt Crazies"
« on: February 10, 2008, 12:35:32 AM »
Just wanted to give you an idea of what I was raised with in terms of basketball crowds....

High school size 700
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

pmg911

Re: JJ's High School "Colt Crazies"
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 09:29:39 AM »
Just wanted to give you an idea of what I was raised with in terms of basketball crowds....

High school size 700

what high school did you go to..?

is Colts Crazies a reference to Colts Neck.?

Randomhero423

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 10:21:04 AM »
lol.  the "knight crazies" in manhatten aren't like that at all.  it's a shame.

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 01:55:38 PM »
Christian Brothers Academy in Lincroft which is a small town very close to Colts Neck. Before the LaSallian Brothers took over the property it was a horse ranch. The school has very rich traditions and takes a lot of pride in sports. Dan Werner who is currently is Florida's starting PF(sophomore) is a CBA alum, and another kid just got drafted #2 overall for the NHL which I think was the highest an american drafted. Currently our cross country team hasn't lost a dual meet since 1973 and still wears the same uniforms.

USA Today – Monday, January 14, 2008 – Page 18C

The streak: The 459 dual-match winning streak of the Brandon (Fla.) wrestling team was recently stopped by South Dade (Homestead). Christian Brothers Academy (Lincroft, N.J.) has the longest streak with 289 consecutive dual cross country meet wins, dating to 1973. Christian Brothers has won 22 state boys cross country titles with 11 in a row from 1995 to 2005.

You can check out the school on the website www.cbalincroftnj.org.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 04:30:25 PM »
I think im in that picture somewhere.....

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 05:09:49 PM »
I think im in that picture somewhere.....

considering I took it from your facebook I'd expect so.

pmg911

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 12:52:18 PM »
Billett is the coach...   yes..

He screwed my brother over this year by backing out of a holiday tournament at the last minute im Brooklyn..  called a week before nad said they couldn't come...   

Didn;t hte Paterno brothers go there too..    one went to Fordham and one to Marist...

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 01:40:19 PM »
Billett is the new coach this is his first season. Formally legendary Coach Wiz who was the coach for 30 years or so. Billett is the 3rd head coach in the schools history since founded in 1958.