Casual fans

• 8 replies
Casual fans
« on: March 29, 2015, 11:10:32 PM »
I can see we are going to have to adjust to their lack of knowledge and info. Facebook is pretty funny now.   I started commenting on a few updates from friends, big mistake. Forgot I was dealing with non message board members. Usually the casuals  don't give a sht about St John's, to see them now commenting is going to take some patience and getting used to

Re: Casual fans
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2015, 11:19:17 PM »
Alot of mixed feelings from the casual fans calling in on WFAN

Tha Kid

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 11:20:19 PM »
Casual fans are annoying when they try to talk sports with you as a diehard, however, with how dead MSG has been, I am PSYCHED that casual fans are already in on this.  The hire hasn't even been officially announced and we have CASUAL fans back.  Garden gonna be rocking. I can feel it.
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2015, 11:20:27 PM »
Alot of mixed feelings from the casual fans calling in on WFAN

Social media as well

Poison

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2015, 11:21:53 PM »
I can see we are going to have to adjust to their lack of knowledge and info. Facebook is pretty funny now.   I started commenting on a few updates from friends, big mistake. Forgot I was dealing with non message board members. Usually the casuals  don't give a sht about St John's, to see them now commenting is going to take some patience and getting used to

Everyone is a casual fan until a team becomes a winner. There's room on the bandwagon for more fans, real or not. Most people don't know what the recent history is, or any history is of St.John's basketball. The fault there lies entirely with St.John's. We win, and basketball fans will get to know, but it's up to St.John's to deserve that attention. Since Looie retired, they haven't.

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2015, 11:28:58 PM »
Too much Mullin and not enough Mullin
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Tha Kid

« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2015, 11:30:04 PM »

Not sure if it is why, but autocorrect keeps switching me to "Mullin" or "mulling" -- i notice it and correct it but I am HOPING that is others' reasons for the spelling...
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2015, 11:40:25 AM »
Deep Pull - Jeff Mullin

sju89tr

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2015, 12:29:17 PM »

Not sure if it is why, but autocorrect keeps switching me to "Mullin" or "mulling" -- i notice it and correct it but I am HOPING that is others' reasons for the spelling...

Been going on for 30 plus years before auto correct LOL