Devon Hall - SG - Cape Henry Collegiate School, Virginia Beach, VA

• 8 replies

keep on him Lav! I love those leftys
*wipes ketchup from his eyes* - I guess Heinz sight isn’t 20/20.

Moose

keep on him Lav! I love those leftys

Seems like Lavin does too.  We are mentioned with quite a few.
Remember who broke the Slice news

R we reaching the point were player are recruiting us or is that just around the corner? :angel:

I saw him play a few weeks ago down in at Southern Jam Fest. He's pretty good but best player I saw from that class was easily Shep Garner. 
Follow Johnny Jungle on Twitter at @Johnny_Jungle

Moose

R we reaching the point were player are recruiting us or is that just around the corner? :angel:

In the past we barely were recruiting a year ahead.  We are pretty much at the point where we are 2 classes or more ahead.
Remember who broke the Slice news

gonzalo

http://blog.northstarbball.com/2011/07/20/devon-hall-has-favorites.aspx

Hall listed offers from Virginia Tech, Virginia and Winthrop to go along with interest from Texas, VCU, Miami, and St. John’s. He noted that others that he could not recall are involved as well and mentioned that St. John’s is about to offer him.

Hall said that Virginia is coming after him the hardest and talked about who his favorites are right now.

“Virginia, Virginia Tech and Miami,” Hall said. “I like the ACC, ACC and SEC though, and I like St. John’s.”

A guy from my area was talking about him at the Peach Jam.  He caught a few of the 16U games and mentioned he thought this kid played well when he viewed him. 

peter

• Rumble in the Garden

In the past we barely were recruiting a year ahead.  We are pretty much at the point where we are 2 classes or more ahead.
And we all like it.