Marquette Game 2

• 169 replies

redslope

Re: Marquette Game 2
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2015, 07:08:27 PM »
Things that will offset our injuries: not senior night--they play DePaul Saturday; lousy team doesn't motivate folks to show up for a mid week night game on a very cold night.  Go Vincentians Beat Jesuits

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2015, 09:06:08 PM »
Let's go boys

goredmen

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2015, 09:09:49 PM »
Is this game tonight? 9:10 and FS1 is still showing highlights. Lets get this show on the road

TONYD3

« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2015, 09:14:25 PM »
Is this game tonight? 9:10 and FS1 is still showing highlights. Lets get this show on the road
yeah. this sucks. exhausted now. I am going to get so excited wont be able to go to bed

TONYD3

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2015, 09:15:57 PM »
place is empty

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2015, 09:17:04 PM »
Annoying that jerseys look similar on TV.

« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2015, 09:17:14 PM »
Last time we wore red?

DFF6

« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2015, 09:25:59 PM »
Pointer might be the most improved player in the history of SJU. Can anyone think of a player that has improved more than Dom in the span of one year? 

« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2015, 09:32:36 PM »
Pointer might be the most improved player in the history of SJU. Can anyone think of a player that has improved more than Dom in the span of one year? 

Hardy was pretty amazing but that was mostly due to PT. Also not as big a leap as Dom.

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2015, 09:33:56 PM »

Hardy was pretty amazing but that was mostly due to PT. Also not as big a leap as Dom.
Both should have had more of a role before their senior years

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2015, 09:35:40 PM »

Dom was given all the PT he could have possibly wanted his 4 years here. I'm happy to see him taking advantage of it.

DFF6

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2015, 09:36:09 PM »

Dom had more of an opportunity than Hardy before their senior years. 

« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2015, 09:38:29 PM »

Dom was given all the PT he could have possibly wanted his 4 years here. I'm happy to see him taking advantage of it.

Dom Started 1 game last year

DFF6

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2015, 09:39:25 PM »

But he had minutes

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2015, 09:40:12 PM »

But he had minutes
21 per game

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2015, 09:44:30 PM »

But he had minutes
21 per game

His minutes dwindled as the season went on because he was not producing.

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2015, 09:44:53 PM »
harrison still struggling.  probably still injured

nudginator59

• It's better to be a Smart ass then a Dumb shart
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2015, 09:47:00 PM »
Way too many 3s
Cougar O' Malley

Tha Kid

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2015, 09:48:30 PM »

But he had minutes
21 per game

You ever get tired of griping about ish unnecessarily baldi?

Sirdom has gotten a ton of game time as a Johnny.  Jakarr was a better offensive player than him but perhaps played too selfishly.  Sirdom sounds like he didn't have enough confidence on offense and not because of anyone but himself.  Some guys take longer to come into their own. Gimme a break dude.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 09:51:40 PM by Tha Kid »
"I drink and I know things"

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2015, 09:53:59 PM »

But he had minutes
21 per game

You ever get tired of griping about ish unnecessarily baldi?

Sirdom has gotten a ton of game time as a Johnny.  Jakarr was a better offensive player than him but perhaps played too selfishly.  Sirdom sounds like he didn't have enough confidence on offense and not because of anyone but himself.  Some guys take longer to come into their own. Gimme a break dude.

Like Hardy. Who someone else brought up. Like you say, some guys take longer