Mike Young - PF - St. Benedict's Prep - Newark, NJ - PITTSBURGH

• 32 replies
Re: Mike Young - PF - St. Benedict's Prep - Newark, NJ
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 03:15:34 PM »
Still lists SJU as a school that is tracking him.  Says he wants to visit WVU and Pitt again along with UCONN, Memphis and Xavier:

“Connecticut, Florida, St. John’s, Memphis, Pittsburgh, Xavier, West Virginia, Georgia Tech, and Syracuse have all been watching me,” Young explained.

The most recent offer was from Connecticut, and Young says it was big to get the former national champs showing him attention.

“It means a lot, and it is showing me that all of my hard work during the high school season is paying off,” explained Young. “I have been working on my game all summer, and with Coach (Jim) Calhoun offering me a scholarship it shows that everything is paying off for me.”

“I have taken visits to Pittsburgh and West Virginia, but I want to get back to those two schools,” said Young. “Also I want to make a visit to Connecticut, Xavier, and Memphis.”

http://scouthoops.scout.com/2/1204919.html

paultzman

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2012, 09:30:15 PM »
“@JohnMartinCA: Was told just now that Jersey City (NJ) 2013 6-8 PF Mike Young, who had Memphis in his final 4, is down to just Pitt and Florida.”

“@JohnMartinCA: Young trimmed Tigers and Xavier from his list of 4 and is set to decide on Saturday, per source. Plays at Hudson Catholic in NJ.”

« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2012, 10:53:39 PM »
“@JohnMartinCA: Was told just now that Jersey City (NJ) 2013 6-8 PF Mike Young, who had Memphis in his final 4, is down to just Pitt and Florida.”

“@JohnMartinCA: Young trimmed Tigers and Xavier from his list of 4 and is set to decide on Saturday, per source. Plays at Hudson Catholic in NJ.”

Got to be Pitt.

MCNPA

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2012, 09:20:55 PM »

Got to be Pitt.

He probably won't but I'm pulling for Florida here.  Eff Pitt.

paultzman

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2012, 03:30:13 PM »
No surprise, Pitt

Poison

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 05:28:10 PM »
No surprise, Pitt

I hear Pittsburgh is lovely this time of year. I'm just kidding. It's disgusting.

paultzman

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 08:00:03 PM »
Zags now reporting Pitt. A little late my man!

LJSA

Re: Mike Young - PF - St. Benedict's Prep - Newark, NJ - PITTSBURGH
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2012, 02:20:15 AM »
No surprise, Pitt

I hear Pittsburgh is lovely this time of year. I'm just kidding. It's disgusting.

I remember liking the airport the few times I've been stuck there on a layover.

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2012, 02:10:00 PM »
No surprise, Pitt

they do have some off the most affluent suburbs in the country.

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2012, 09:51:21 PM »
Perfect example of how when some kids say they are wide open or have no leaders they are being disingenuous.

Despite his statements that he has no leader the past several weeks he always had a leader Pitt.

paultzman

« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2013, 03:36:34 PM »
After seeing Young over past two days wow! He is a can't miss interior guy with great hands, motor and smarts. Envy Pitt.

Moose

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2013, 03:41:14 PM »
After seeing Young over past two days wow! He is a can't miss interior guy with great hands, motor and smarts. Envy Pitt.

Kid is the goods.  Him and Cameron both.
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2013, 07:38:46 PM »
Two studs highly endorsed by Moose, Pitt & Cuse will enjoy Roberson & Young.

“@AdamZagoria: Tyler Roberson (Syracuse) and Mike Young (Pitt) each had 19 for Black, and Bembry had the 26. @JordanClassic”
« Last Edit: April 13, 2013, 07:39:40 PM by paultzman »