Jonathan Severe - SG - Christ the King HS - New York, N.Y. - FORDHAM

• 676 replies

paultzman

Re: Jonathan Severe - SG - Christ the King HS - New York, N.Y.
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2012, 07:16:42 AM »
nice article on Severe and a tidbit on Carrington.

“@NYPost_Brazille: Boys basketball recruiting notebook: Christ the King's Severe becoming hot commodity  http://t.co/CwcQvW2x via @newyorkpost”

« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2012, 04:35:07 AM »
It looks like we are the only Big East team with no interest to Severe.   

Villanova is now expressing interest in 2013 Long Island Lightning (NY) SG Jon Severe.

http://twitter.com/TheRecruitScoop/status/194943892414660608

Moose

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2012, 08:42:29 AM »

Villanova is now expressing interest in 2013 Long Island Lightning (NY) SG Jon Severe.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Jon-Severe-136572

Don't see Uconn, Lville, Syracuse, South Florida, Georgetown, Pitt.  I know I've been hard on Severe here but everyone needs to realize that all signs are pointing to Steve using all his ships this year.  Which would leave just 1 for 2013.  And all signs point to that being Lawrence as the focus.  Its unfortunate that there werent more kids like Severe in 2012.  2013 is just a bad timed year.  2014 were hot after Whitehead.  Haven't really paid attention to the other NYC players in the mix.  2015 will be our next big all it seems.

Lets not put so much stock into not being after someone when in reality there just isnt much room.
Remember who broke the Slice news

paultzman

« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2012, 12:07:56 PM »

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Jon-Severe-136572

Don't see Uconn, Lville, Syracuse, South Florida, Georgetown, Pitt.  I know I've been hard on Severe here but everyone needs to realize that all signs are pointing to Steve using all his ships this year.  Which would leave just 1 for 2013.  And all signs point to that being Lawrence as the focus.  Its unfortunate that there werent more kids like Severe in 2012.  2013 is just a bad timed year.  2014 were hot after Whitehead.  Haven't really paid attention to the other NYC players in the mix.  2015 will be our next big all it seems.

Lets not put so much stock into not being after someone when in reality there just isnt much room.

Right on point Moose

Chilleb

« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2012, 12:25:29 PM »
Everybody knows already how I feel about severe but try not to see the bias when I say I think he's #1 in NYC 2013. He's the total package.

Moose

« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2012, 12:31:25 PM »
Everybody knows already how I feel about severe but try not to see the bias when I say I think he's #1 in NYC 2013. He's the total package.

How did you rank 2013 again?  I recall you having Lawrence pretty far down the list.

Chilleb

« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2012, 12:41:24 PM »

How did you rank 2013 again?  I recall you having Lawrence pretty far down the list.
No your confusing Lawrence for Lewis.  Lol, remember we agreed to exclude Lawrence being that he's in NJ now and went with Washington 1. But severe has passed him as well as rector, Samuel and Hassan

Moose

« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2012, 12:44:42 PM »

No your confusing Lawrence for Lewis.  Lol, remember we agreed to exclude Lawrence being that he's in NJ now and went with Washington 1. But severe has passed him as well as rector, Samuel and Hassan

I don't remember excluding Lawrence and I'm definitely not confusing him with the great Isaiah Lewis :)

Lets include Jermaine.  Give me your 2013

Chilleb

« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2012, 01:00:09 PM »
Everybody knows already how I feel about severe but try not to see the bias when I say I think he's

I don't remember excluding Lawrence and I'm definitely not confusing him with the great Isaiah Lewis :)

#1 in NYC 2013. He's the total package.

Lawrence
1b) severe
Washington
Martin
Rector
Samuel

MCNPA

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
Some reason i think we'll have 2 ships available for 2013 unless we land exactly who we want this season like Chandler and Nolan.  In addition, sometimes there are attrition issues.  I certainly can see a guy like D'Lo taking a stab at the draft if he has a real good year, amongst others.

ras

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2012, 03:05:23 PM »
If Lavin uses all available scolis, wont be suprised to see someone transfer next year. Cant make everybody happy. Also the possibiliy of Sampson jumping to the NBA. Dont see DLO leaving untill his Jr year at the earliest due to his size.

paultzman

« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2012, 06:01:43 PM »
Frank Martin really trying to recruit in Big Apple. Hear Pitt likes him a lot as well.

“@TheRecruitScoop: South Carolina has offered 2013 Long Island Lightning (NY) SG Jon Severe.”

paultzman

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2012, 04:39:08 PM »

“@EvanDanielsFOX: George Washington has Jon Severe on campus today. Obi Enechionya was on campus this week as well.”

paultzman

« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »
Chille's main man continues to develop and attract interest.

“@NYPost_Brazille: Christ the King rising senior Jon Severe hearing the most from Providence, Cincinnati, Seton Hall, GW and Drexel, he says. #

“@NYPost_Brazille: Severe has no favorites and won't take visits until the fall. #boyshoops”
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:36:48 PM by paultzman »

paultzman

« Reply #54 on: July 18, 2012, 04:35:26 PM »
“@NYPost_Brazille: Rhode Island has offered Christ the King's Jon Severe and Missouri is showing interest, he said. #boyshoops”

paultzman

« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2012, 07:40:43 PM »
Moving up perhaps?

“@NYPost_Brazille: Florida State is looking to get involved with Christ the King rising senior Jon Severe, he said. #boyshoops”

Chilleb

« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2012, 08:35:33 PM »
Can we just offer already..

Moose

« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2012, 08:43:21 PM »

Chilleb

« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2012, 09:22:59 PM »

No :)
Mr. Anti-severe in the flesh. Hey take your pick while your at it Melvin Johnson or severe?

Moose

« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2012, 09:27:21 PM »

No :)
Mr. Anti-severe in the flesh. Hey take your pick while your at it Melvin Johnson or severe?

Different classes.  Different scenario.  I don't think we need a guard next year really.

I would take Severe over Melvin because Melvin would have seen no PT this year.  An extra year of separation would make a '13 kid more desirable.