Kyle Williams - St John the Baptist LI

• 4 replies
Kyle Williams - St John the Baptist LI
« on: March 12, 2012, 11:35:27 AM »
This kid's 6'8" and dropped a 30-30 in the LI Catholic HS finals.  Do we have any interest in him?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 11:35:49 AM by Section 9 »

Happy

Re: Kyle Williams - St John the Baptist LI
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 11:39:40 AM »
This kid's 6'8" and dropped a 30-30 in the LI Catholic HS finals.  Do we have any interest in him?

I have seen him play a number of times.. Those stats are a little misleading because he is a lot taller then the comp and he is also rebounding his own misses.  He could get better .. But Kenton Facey from Lutheran is the better prospect as of now

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 12:47:12 PM »

I have seen him play a number of times.. Those stats are a little misleading because he is a lot taller then the comp and he is also rebounding his own misses.  He could get better .. But Kenton Facey from Lutheran is the better prospect as of now

Ginyard from SJB was very impressive at the end of the season after he got brought up varsity. He's a little small but only a freshman.

Happy

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 12:48:31 PM »

Ginyard from SJB was very impressive at the end of the season after he got brought up varsity. He's a little small but only a freshman.

Ginyard is really really good.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 12:50:26 PM »
He is, the big guy willneed some work for the next 3 years but you can't teach height and he has that.